MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crusher Martingale System - what say you?

Hello SBR,

I recently found out about this hybrid Martingale system when introduced to CRUSHER picks for Baseball, Football, Soccer, etc.

It seems the system is, you start with a set unit, and then martingale your bets if you lose....they tout that they have NEVER lost 4 in a row before. By martingaling all the way up to the 4th bet, as long as you hit one in every 4 and your bet size doesn't get out of control, they guarantee a profit.

Of course if you hit your bet, you reset back to your initial unit bet. Here is the example from their page:

Let's say your overall goal is to turn your hobby of sports wagering into a hobby that ensures you are profiting $500 a month, not a bad goal for average sports bettors..
    30 days in a month * $25 = $ 750
    So, you HAVE to make sure you win $25 a day 20 out of 30 days (20 units x 25 = $500) in the month from your wagers no matter what in order to profit $500 per month
    Well, this is how you do it...
    You'd subscribe to the Baseball Crusher System and simply follow our sequence of bets. If we lose a bet, you simply increase your stake on the next bet to make up for the first bet and make sure you are risking enough to win $50 on your next bet. (2 units)
    This is how it'd look:

Bet #1 : You bet $27.50 to win $25

Let's say bet #1 was a WINNER

Bet #2: You'd only risk enough to win $25

Let's say bet #2 was a LOSER. For bet #3, you must risk enough to win $50 because we now have to pick up the losses from the day before and still win today.

Bet #3: You'd risk enough to win $50 (the amount you have to risk depends on the line of the game)

Now, bet #3 is a WINNER, so you now return back down to the original stake of risking enough to win $25
    This system works because you are CONSTANTLY ensuring that you are winning and NEVER LOSING. If we don't win one day, then you simply increase your stake the next day to make sure you are betting enough to win $50 (2 units)

The system seems intuitive enough, I see their plays in the service plays section, this seems like it would work, I've never been a system better, always a situational and angles kind of guy - does this system work?

Please share your experiences or insight, anything would help. Thanks.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Few people do this...I believe G's picks does this in the MLB Section.

Did it last year for the 2nd month and hit 24 of 25, 3 game chase. The 1 loss sucked away quite a bit of profits.

Some people claim it works, some say it's eventually gonna kill you....I quit after the 1 month I did it.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Gates, did you still see profit although marginal? Would you recommend? Assuming since you quit after 1 month, it's not really worth your time?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

What's hybrid about it? Sounds like a regular chase system.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is an unique new idea!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Crusher has failed numerous times. tgunn tracks them here in the service plays area.

Baseball Crusher
    (System Record: 102-3, lost last game)
    Overall Record: 102-65-1

Football Crusher
    (System Record: 12-0, lost last 2 games)
    Overall Record: 12-13-1

Soccer Crusher
    (System Record: 127-2, won last game)
    Overall Record: 127-97-3

So as you can see, Baseball Crusher has had 3 series losses (it's a 4 game chase where you double up each time).
    Soccer Crusher has had 2 losses.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Yeah I dont see the difference either. Seems like standard martingale, which is always successful. That's why everyone makes easy money betting on sports.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peacebyinches

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the only reason I read it...That special word "hybrid", but it definitely seems just like a regular old martingale.

But yes, there was a profit, but 1 loss takes out the profits of about 18 wins ( I forget the actual number)

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Yes, it seems like Martingale to me straight up, so just to clarify fellas, when they say "3 losses" in the system, does that mean they lost three 4 game chases?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

the football chase is 5 games and shouldn't this be over in the service plays forum.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Again, I'm relatively new to using any type of betting system at all. I don't even know what a "chase" system is completely. If it's just as simple as regular martingale, double up on your next wager until you finally win one, then yes, I understand the underlying principal.

My question is regarding these types of "martingale chase" systems in general. I guess that's what I mean by "hybrid". I've read about a few of them where you have multiple "chases" going at one time, instead of Crusher's 1 play per day tactic. I'm just looking for some feedback and some experiences regarding this system.

Thanks to ya'l'l for your help so far.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    the football chase is 5 games and shouldn't this be over in the service plays forum.
    I also contemplated posting in that forum, but did not have a Service Play to post, mods feel free to move if you deem necessary.

Dollar Bin
    Dollar Bin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMung View Post
    Yes, it seems like Martingale to me straight up, so just to clarify fellas, when they say "3 losses" in the system, does that mean they lost three 4 game chases?
    Yes. That was what Chilidog was saying.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

if Im not mistaken , crushers 3 losses in baseball were back to back to back...

I know back to back for sure...no bank left after that...

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    if Im not mistaken , crushers 3 losses in baseball were back to back to back...

I know back to back for sure...no bank left after that...
    wow, thanks for the info

BOTSLAYER
    BOTSLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok so after 4 games you consider it a loss?

and after a loss we wager enough to win our lost wager ($27.50) +$25? For a total wager of $57.75 to win $52.5 or do we take the juice hit each time?

BOTSLAYER
    BOTSLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrscofield25 View Post
    How do I play this?
    What does the system record mean?
    What means lost?
    What is a bet?
    How do I place a wager?
    What bookmaker has the best lines for this?
    What is a bookmaker?
    Will I ever solve the way Crushers system will be played on?
    Do I need a pedagogue when I have so many questions?

1. It is a martindale system with a 4 bet stop loss. If I were to play it I would bet enough make up the losses in juice and the original bet.
    If Bet 1 wins you start over betting the same amount.
    If bet 1 loses then the next time you will risk total lost plus what your original desired gain is.
    the Formula looks like this: assuming -110 wagers and the desired win is $100:
    Bet 1: Risk 110 to win 100
    Bet 2: 231 to win 210
    Bet 3: (110+231+100)*1.1 or you will be wagering 485.1 to win 441 (the original 110 + the 100 you need to turn a profit)
    Bet 4: 1018.71 to win 926.1
    If the system loses you will lose $1844.81, if the system wins you will win $100.

2. The system record is how many times the martindale made it to 4 straight losses vs how many times the system won before 4 straight losses. At the time of my calculations (recently) my calculations the football and basketball systems are not profitable. Soccer is marginally.
    At the time I ran my math through a spreadsheet:
    Football System record: 47-6 and -$6368.86
    BBall: 45-3 and -$1034.43
    Soccer: 344-14 and +$8572.66

3. 4 straight losses

4. Each system "bet" or play is the number of bets until it wins or loses 4 straight.

5. The one with the best juice for each sport. pinnacle is top notch for all 3 but SBObet will edge them in Soccer

6. Is this a level?

7. Not sure what this means, but I think it has been covered above.

8. Nope I think I just answered them all. I had these same questions and was hoping someone else had the math/answers but since nobody did or wanted to share I did the math and now I will post it in the original thread

BOL EVERYONE!!!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Martingale systems will work in the short run, but will leave you broke in the long run. If you are making -EV bets, doesn't matter what way you organize them, you will lose in the long run. Don't pay for this system, you can find heavy juice bets to make yourself and hope you don't lose 4 in a row if you really want to take this route.

DustyDiamond
    DustyDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2541

Anyone labby Crusher?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Go and back test any chase you can think of...betting the under on the lowest NBA total of the day...smallest home dog in any sport, your best pick of the day...whatever...It fails eventually.

If it doesn't fail your books will eventually catch on to what your doing and limit the shit out of you.

Snowman76
    Snowman76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2040

CRUSHER CHASE NOW AT 0-3 on two sports, baseball and soccer, 0-2 for football lets see what tomorrow brings

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post

This is an unique new idea!

What happened to P.F. ?

Sharp guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Martingale system is the dumbest thing you could ever penetrating doing your penetrating life is ultimate square betting the only way martingale systems work in any form of gambling is unlimited limits on unlimited bankrolls then of course the martingale system is full proof but in reality limits and Max bet amounts make the martingale system a loser

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Martingale system is the dumbest thing you could ever penetrating doing your penetrating life is ultimate square betting the only way martingale systems work in any form of gambling is unlimited limits on unlimited bankrolls then of course the martingale system is full proof but in reality limits and Max bet amounts make the martingale system a loser
    good post jj... i will try my luck with this system...

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This is right on the money.

altusgroup1
    altusgroup1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    What happened to P.F. ?

Sharp guy
    Sam Odom...your icon would make a great t-shirt. Is one out there???

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

I have no idea why so many people still believe in martingale systems
    There must be a lot of desperate losing gamblers out there ; because it takes only have a brain to figure out any martingale system will fail eventually.
    It might not be today or tomorrowbut when it fails it wont be pretty.

Sam Odom

4 level (mini) regressive martingale is fun and profitable

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    4 level (mini) regressive martingale is fun and profitable

Sam Odom

Whatever , fool

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

sign me up!!!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Anyone who says they NEVER lost 4 in a row is a dik

Sam Odom

Sammy thinks he lost 9 in a row...

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Typical Martingale. Chase until you GO Broke. You will never win anything long-term with this type of wagering it just wont happen. G"s Picks are not a martingale in theory his system is much more manageable for sure and this past MLB season he Killed it for sure. Chase and go Broke. Period

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

well, maybe i will try this system... maybe its good...

12 Last