Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I say -10 Sammy

-10 1/2 min

you know how they play with 10.5 - 12.5

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Bloodbath. Ohio State is by the far the worst top 10 team period.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

All I know is that the only team who has a legit chance of beating Alabama this season (besides LSU always having a chance) is Oregon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Notre Dame wasn't even -13.5 last year vs Bama and that team was horrible.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Bloodbath. Ohio State is by the far the worst top 10 team period.
    6-0

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavy... the line is PERCEPTION

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

I hate big 10 football so badly. I'd love to see Florida St play bama with that offense

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    6-0
    Northwestern, Wisconsin, Fla A&M, SDSU, Cal, Buffalo........lololololololol and you are bragging about being 6-0. Virginia Tech would beat Ohio State

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Big Ohio St. fan for a long time. They would struggle to beat half the teams in the SEC. Def. coor is a complete joke. Bama would be two touchdown favorites. It would open at Bama -12 and close at 14 or higher. Nobody with any sense would take OSU at 12....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Ohio State is vastly overrated. The Big 10 stinks.

Ohio State barely beat a horrible Purdue team in overtime at home last year. That Purdue team lost by over 50 to Okie State in their bowl game.

Who has Ohio State beaten that is a legit power during this win streak?

Illinois, Northwestern, Penn State, Iowa? A bunch of MAC teams OOC?

I mean really?

Ohio State is a good team yes, a national title type team no.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Ala -13 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post

It would open at Bama -12 and close at 14 or higher.

ZINISTER is Sharp ...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ohio st defense is painfully slow They will be exposed in the Rose bowl by Oregon/Stanford whichever one is going to blow their doors off... its clear they aren't the 4th best team in the nation

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    All I know is that the only team who has a legit chance of beating Alabama this season (besides LSU always having a chance) is Oregon.
    you'd be surprised Stanford is pretty good

Wilfred

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Northwestern, Wisconsin, Fla A&M, SDSU, Cal, Buffalo........lololololololol and you are bragging about being 6-0. Virginia Tech would beat Ohio State
    Oh I'm sorry you are mad. I'm sorry Ohio State has the longest winning streak in the nation. I'm sorry you don't think they are a top 10 team. I'm extremely sorry you think Virginia Tech could beat them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    The ohio st defense is painfully slow They will be exposed in the Rose bowl by Oregon/Stanford whichever one is going to blow their doors off... its clear they aren't the 4th best team in the nation
    Ohio St and Clemson are too high ranked and will stay there because of their soft schedule. If Ohio St had Georgia's schedule they could have 3 losses.

Sam Odom

Bama could be beaten by

LSU
    Aub

Georgia if they meet

Wilfred

Say what you want about the defense but they aren't slow. Missed tackles and some breakdowns in coverage yes but not slow. Not saying they would beat Oregon but they aren't getting blown out.

Sam Odom

Which Def is better... 2013 Oh St or ND in 2012 ?

teaserpleaser

LSU can be bama but that games at Bama right if it was at Death valley they would have a real shot...but they always have a shot 3 NFL caliber Wrs and a stud QB its not like Bama has a elite pass rush....if that's the one knock on Bama its those slow ass big boys they have on D-line its why Johhny football causes them so many problems those slow jokers cant catch him. Landry Beckham are going to do their thing but can LSU actually stop bama??

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Which Def is better... 2013 Oh St or ND in 2012 ?
    ND 2012 ....ND 2013 is better than ohio sts defense

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Bama was very lucky to win the SEC last year. They were one tackle away from losing.

teaserpleaser

Say what you want about the defense but they aren't slow. Missed tackles and some breakdowns in coverage yes but not slow. Not saying they would beat Oregon but they aren't getting blown out.
    slow as molasses I just watch northwestern run up and down the field and pull away from your guys....Northwestern players aren't pulling away from LSU or Florida or most Sec defenses for that matter. You're dudes are slow bro always have been for the most part They'll get their doors blown off vs an Sec team like Florida,Bama,LSU, maybe even Georgia Oregon curb stomp ohio st.

Sam Odom

Check Sammy's posts back for the past many years... What was said:

Speed kills. There is no substitute for speed in football. SEC teams man for man have more speed than anyone else. Just check the BCS Champs

Wilfred

slow as molasses I just watch northwestern run up and down the field and pull away from your guys....Northwestern players aren't pulling away from LSU or Florida or most Sec defenses for that matter. You're dudes are slow bro always have been for the most part They'll get their doors blown off vs an Sec team like Florida,Bama,LSU, maybe even Georgia Oregon curb stomp ohio st.
    lmao ok. Forgot how great the SEC defenses have looked this year. What was Northwesterns longest run? Not sure what game you were watching

teaserpleaser

Oh I'm sorry you are mad. I'm sorry Ohio State has the longest winning streak in the nation. I'm sorry you don't think they are a top 10 team. I'm extremely sorry you think Virginia Tech could beat them.
    I didn't say vt would beat them for the record wasn't me...this is why I don't have a team it can make you delusional guy just watched his team struggle with a bunch 2 and 3 stars

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Our best CB Roby can't cover anybody. We rush three or four with no pressure way too much and give the QB all day to find a wide open receiver. Our tackling is horrible. We no longer have great MLB. We would get throttled by Bama,, LSU, Georgia,Oregon,Stanford, A&M, Fla. St., Clemson, Baylor would beat us by 50 we can't stop any team that can run or throw effectively. This is Fickels last year as a OSU coach. We are about a top 15 team.

Wilfred

I didn't say vt would beat them for the record wasn't me...this is why I don't have a team it can make you delusional guy just watched his team struggle with a bunch 2 and 3 stars
    Lol come on man that's clearly replied after quoting that guy. So you don't think Northwestern is a solid team? And for the record I'm not saying OSU can beat all the other teams, but they would be competitive and have a chance to beat just about everyone.

teaserpleaser

lmao ok. Forgot how great the SEC defenses have looked this year. What was Northwesterns longest run? Not sure what game you were watching
    what game are you watching they had receptions of 67 yards,41 yards, 25 yars, 22 yards you pick one

teaserpleaser

Lol come on man that's clearly replied after quoting that guy. So you don't think Northwestern is a solid team? And for the record I'm not saying OSU can beat all the other teams, but they would be competitive and have a chance to beat just about everyone.
    Northwestern is the Vanderbilt of your conference....pretty much right they are a decent team they have a great coach who has them believing but still Northwestern.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Our best CB Roby can't cover anybody. We rush three or four with no pressure way too much and give the QB all day to find a wide open receiver. Our tackling is horrible. We no longer have great MLB. We would get throttled by Bama,, LSU, Georgia,Oregon,Stanford, A&M, Fla. St., Clemson, Baylor would beat us by 50 we can't stop any team that can run or throw effectively. This is Fickels last year as a OSU coach. We are about a top 15 team.
    somebody who isn't a homer and sees things clearly to you

Wilfred

We'll just have to wait and see my man. Nice gamesmanship by Northwestern letting that grass grow out so long for tonight's game as well.

12 Last