konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

3 weeks into NFL Tell us what you have noticed!

I was really amazed at the coverage of the D Backs on Indy. I cant wait until they play a team like the Jets.Should be free money The other thing was they gave Brady rags to throw to he already has them at average and really thats all he needs. Payton and Welker = SB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The dolphins are legit

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Miami & KC for real (as stated in preseason)

Saints can play D

Giants fans on suicide watch

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The Bears are for real, The Dolphins are for real, The 49ers are going downhill, the Vikings are going downhill, and the Redskins are going downhill from last season. It looks after week 3 the Seahawks and the Broncos are the teams to beat in each conference. Everyone else has too many holes. We all know that can change in a heartbeats notice.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

Saints can play D

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Peyton Manning seems to be having an okay season.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Steelers and Giants tickets are surprisingly cheap this year.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I forgot the Giants and Steelers are going downhill also. There's about 10 to 12 that have no chance at the post season this year and it's amazing after three weeks we can say who has no chance.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

San Francisco is a big surprise right now.

The NY Giants might need a new head coach within a month.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

The Browns will be rebuilding for the future and a force in 2 years for years to come in the AFC North.

Packers will start to tear off wins.

Chiefs may win the West as I stated prior to the season.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The winner of the NFC East will be 8-8

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

Saints can play D

saints d and nyg being this horrible on offense are the really surprising ones to me..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bills look awful to me
    can't tackle
    can't defend
    nervous qb
    penalties

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I was really amazed at the coverage of the D Backs on Indy. I cant wait until they play a team like the Jets.Should be free money The other thing was they gave Brady rags to throw to he already has them at average and really thats all he needs. Payton and Welker = SB
    Jets are not nearly as bad as you or any of the jerkoff media and fans wanted to believe

Geno getting better by the week with a very good offensive system and coordinator.....Defense beastly and ranked 3rd in the league, should keep them in almost every game either way

LOL @ all of the people out there saying they wouldn't win 4 games, ESPN power rankings had them at 32, worse than the Jaguars .......2-1 right now and have 2 winnable games in Tennessee and Pittsburgh the next 2 weeks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face, SBRMAN23, and Nick Papageorgio

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Jets are not nearly as bad as you or any of the jerkoff media and fans wanted to believe

Geno getting better by the week with a very good offensive system and coordinator.....Defense beastly and ranked 3rd in the league, should keep them in almost every game either way

LOL @ all of the people out there saying they wouldn't win 4 games, ESPN power rankings had them at 32, worse than the Jaguars .......2-1 right now and have 2 winnable games in Tennessee and Pittsburgh the next 2 weeks
    The JETS

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The JETS
    2-1 with a top 3 defense filled with young players.....Not sure what's so funny

BTW they destroyed the Colts last season with Dirty Sanchez, 35-9

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jets look pretty good to me
    geno is not bad at all
    he is not scared, he gets rid of the ball quickly and decisively, he is mostly accurate
    it's early though, but i lke him so far

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    jets look pretty good to me
    geno is not bad at all
    I don't think they will be great this season or anything.....just too young on both sides of the ball....Closer to a 7 win team and maybe up to 9 if they get a lot of big breaks

BUT.....They are much better than what people thought they would be, like I was saying all along and got laughed at all summer

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Geno is the truth

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Geno is the truth

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

2-1 with a top 3 defense filled with young players.....Not sure what's so funny

BTW they destroyed the Colts last season with Dirty Sanchez, 35-9
    You mean the guy who is famous for the face fuk by his linemanTHis is a thread about the NFL dont talk Jets in hereSanchez.jpgGetcha some of that Jets fans
    Last edited by konck; 09-24-13 at 04:40 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't think they will be great this season or anything.....just too young on both sides of the ball....Closer to a 7 win team and maybe up to 9 if they get a lot of big breaks

BUT.....They are much better than what people thought they would be, like I was saying all along and got laughed at all summer
    they def better than i thought and have actually been a team i been liking to bet and think they undervalued again this week..

you ny guys always say that shit about your teams tho so no disrespect but how could anyone take you serious when im not saying you in particular but ur fellow brethren say they the best every year? and the knicks are awesome as well.. again more in general than you in particular cuase i normally remember the homers that have nothing of value to add so i can ignore them and you not on the list (yet, lol)..

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Yeah saints d the real shocker, complete 360

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lotta value gone from strong defensive teams Chiefs,Panthers,Jets,Browns.

Now gotta look to TN, Rams at home, ???who else

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they def better than i thought and have actually been a team i been liking to bet and think they undervalued again this week..

you ny guys always say that shit about your teams tho so no disrespect but how could anyone take you serious when im not saying you in particular but ur fellow brethren say they the best every year? and the knicks are awesome as well.. again more in general than you in particular cuase i normally remember the homers that have nothing of value to add so i can ignore them and you not on the list (yet, lol)..
    I'm not like that at all just call it like I see it

Jets are different though, they took a huge beating by the whole country for a year straight, but their results on the field have never been THAT terrible (9 wins, 11 wins, 8 wins, 6 wins and a few playoff runs under Rex).....I mean ESPN had them DEAD LAST in the rankings going into the season which was complete bullshit

Also agree with Ezekiel......but still think Panthers, Browns good value because their defenses will always keep them in games

Rams, Titans maybe

Chiefs....Think everyone caught up to them and others were high on them going into the season

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Geno is thetruth so is sheldon Richardson, coples, Wilkerson. Feel bad for giant fans that was a short 2 years they were better then us, eeverything is back to normal though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Geno is the truth

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Geno is thetruth so is sheldon Richardson, coples, Wilkerson. Feel bad for giant fans that was a short 2 years they were better then us, eeverything is back to normal though.
    Idzik will have that franchise turned around in a couple years if this last offseason was any indication. Good job clearing cap space and great draft. NYJ a solid value play as stated above with that defense. I'm kind of a Sanchez apologist as I look at guys like Dalton, Ponder, Alex Smith, etc. see the talent around them and realize you don't have to be that good to win games. Maybe Sanchez has some confidence issues after his years up there which is understandable so I think the move to Geno is good for the franchise right now.

Other teams I think are under-valued after Week 3: Carolina (surprised it took them until Week 3 to get a win), Arizona, Tennessee, Baltimore, Pittsburgh (they feel like a 6-win team), Chicago (based on this ridiculous DET line), Miami not getting the love. Power Rankings here.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by @PTSportsCapper
    The strongest "sub-trend" in 2013 thus far IMO is >80% backed teams are 1-7-1 ats
    Public being eaten alive.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Indy Ml is free money over a team that they got destoyed by last year

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Indy Ml is free money over a team that they got destoyed by last year
    Indy doesnt play the Jets this year so I lose out on that bet. But so many Jets fans in here chirping because they beat T Bay and Buff in sqeezers lol. Here's a bet that not one BRAVE JETS FAN WILL take Im laying 2-1 the Jets cant win more than 1 game in the next 5.....takers lol nah Jet Fans are talkers not gamblerssad-jets-kid-e1351529238334.jpg

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

- The Rams are still garbage

- The Giants are playing to get Tom Coughlin fired

- The Dolphins are legit

- The 49ers are a one trick pony on offense, and their secondary didn't improve

- Matt Shaub has been exposed as an average QB, and the Houston defence can't stop anybody

- Darren McFadden is a terrible running back

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could teach a silver back gorilla to play D line and when it makes a big play not to jump around like a monkey.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Indy doesnt play the Jets this year so I lose out on that bet. But so many Jets fans in here chirping because they beat T Bay and Buff in sqeezers lol. Here's a bet that not one BRAVE JETS FAN WILL take Im laying 2-1 the Jets cant win more than 1 game in the next 5.....takers lol nah Jet Fans are talkers not gamblerssad-jets-kid-e1351529238334.jpg
    Your an idiot if you stand behind that bet Im sure me and thousands of others on here will gladly take that I guess your not watching the same football games we are. Brady struggled against the Jets D but had no problem with a D that everyone thought would be amazing with a guy that they traded to them in Revis lmao. People love hating a team because of the media just like Money said but if you like money don't sleep on the Jets keeping many games close this year bank that.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Payton made his little brother look like a bitch last week! I should have traded Eli for Payton when I had the chance!

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Don't worry about 3 weeks into the season when it's 15 years into Manning's career and you still can't spell "Peyton" correctly?

1234 Last