hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

CJ Ross steps down

she emailed comission saying she would step down and vacate her post.

at least temprorarily...

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Though she did great in the Bradley pacman. Questionable in $ canelo. She is prolly getting death threats to step down cause I don't she has done all that bad, at least not bad enough to step down. I've seen worse.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
    Though she did great in the Bradley pacman. Questionable in $ canelo. She is prolly getting death threats to step down cause I don't she has done all that bad, at least not bad enough to step down. I've seen worse.
    It's not possible to be worse than scoring against Pacman and Mayweather when they clearly dominated, so idono wtf you're talkin about, pal- must be related to her or somethin

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's not possible to be worse than scoring against Pacman and Mayweather when they clearly dominated, so idono wtf you're talkin about, pal- must be related to her or somethin

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

The phaget above is obvious troll.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lol, good to see the same insecure posters in the mma section of sbr. I had Bradley winning on my card, slightly different than her scorecard on that fight though!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Lol, good to see the same insecure posters in the mma section of sbr. I had Bradley winning on my card, slightly different than her scorecard on that fight though!
    Good to see you back with a vengeance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

She didn't go Voluntarily.The governor of Nevada put the heat on the Nevada Athletic Commission to get rid of her.

Her license expires at the end of this year.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

u and about three other people OTPE.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Why do you feel need to continue to troll the thread?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

It's hard to imagine that you can't get three lousy judges that are respected elders to judge these mega championship fights. Showtime at least uses respected fight guys on their broadcast and their cards are very consistent and imo very accurate. Besides CJ's card one judge had it within a couple of points. I was pulling for Canelo but he didnt win more than 3 rounds, four at the most.

The way the scoring went if Canelo could have gotten a knockdown in the 12 th he would have either won the fight or it would have been a draw. Crazy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Looking at her record of decisions on fights,I'm surprised she held the seat as a judging official this long.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Knew something was fishy as soon as they announced CJ Ross on the card. Like that Mayweather UD is supposed to hold up.. lol
    Shenanigans, let's rob Vegas.

kylehen_son
    kylehen_son's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

something tells me she's got cartel protection

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Read: "Stepped down due to coming into a decent sum of money to pay for extended vacation, will be back to collect on another large fight."

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Read: "Stepped down due to coming into a decent sum of money to pay for extended vacation, will be back to collect on another large fight."
    And I agree with you again. See my rant on the old thread.