LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Don't forget Baseball, Yankees / Red Sox Under 8.5 Sunday Night on ESPN

Clay Buchholz would be in the Cy Young conversation if his didn't spend three months on the DL. He did not appear to skip a beat in his return Tuesday, beating David Price and the Rays 2-0 going five innings and allowing only three hits with six strikeouts. He will probably be stretched out a bit more tonight, which probably does not make the Yankees happy as Buchholz has allowed one run and eight hits in 12 innings vs. the Yanks this year. Don't forget about Ivan Nova here either though. Nova may be just 8-4 after going 28-12 the last two years combined, but he is actually having his best season this year as his records the last two years were more functions of getting great run support. Nova has been a model of consistency this season while posting a career-best 3.17 ERA, allowing three runs or less in 15 of his last 17 starts and four runs in the other two starts!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They're still playing baseball?

Their playoffs would be better received in August.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thats a bailout game if things dont go well on NFL

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thats a bailout game if things dont go well on NFL

Or it's simply an action game for degenerates who want to bet on more than one game (Niners-Seahawks) tonight.

I'm not betting South American soccer over baseball, and that's about the only other thing going on tonight that I know of ... Maybe there's WNBA, but I'd rather bet on a high-school game with a local than that crap.

I don't like to have more than two bets on one game/match, JJ. Not going to bet 1st qtr, 1st half, 2nd half, full game and a bunch of props for an NFL game in Week 2 just to keep the degenerate juices flowing.