teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miguel cabrera where do you place him all time best hitters

like hes from another planet..... i'd just have to make him chase pitcher pitches if he walks so what he cant run i'd take my chances with prince and Martinez if they get you so be it.

teaserpleaser

Anybody see that article on Espn shows him with almost the same numbers as Hank Aaron through age 30

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1252

Still don't understand why managers still pitch to him....I would walk him all day in late innings no matter the situation ...too much ego in managers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

too early to tell

he kind of like Barry Bonds

just walk him every time

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21329

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    too early to tell

just walk him every time
    11ths season is too early? He's absolutely one of the 10 best hitters ever.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    too early to tell

just walk him every time
    This dude can hit in his sleep jj if he wants to play till hes 44 just DH I think he could still hit 30+ hrs a year even at that age. Think he may catch Hank or come damn close. Too bad he plays in Detroit imagine if he played in Wrigley or fenway.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    11ths season is too early? He's absolutely one of the 10 best hitters ever.
    no doubt has to be when its all said and done probably top 5

teaserpleaser

lol at bruce chen pitching to Miguel with first base open 2outs hunter on second base what a retard

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Can't say top 10 today.

Ruth
    Bonds
    Aaron
    Cobb
    Hornsby
    Jackson
    Speaker
    Musial
    Foxx
    Wagner
    Mays
    Williams

That's all saying Cabrera gets injured next week and never makes it back to half the player he is now or if something tragic happens and this is his last season. Guy will and should keep pounding out those numbers for another 3-4 years before dipping slightly.

teaserpleaser

he'll pass a bunch of those dudes hippo how does he get injured on a swing?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I don't understand why they let him hit. I know they pitch around him quite a bit and he still goes out of zone and buries balls.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

steroids so it wont even matter

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Not saying he gets injured on a swing. Arod didn't get hurt from a swing and he's not a third of the player he was 3 years ago.

teaserpleaser

[QUOTE=greenhippo;19407350]Not saying he gets injured on a swing. Arod didn't get hurt from a swing and he's not a third of the player he was 3 years ago.[/QUOTE]P.E.D.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Steroids make you hit .360. They give you hand eye coordination. Go fukk your mother. Spot light that's on him with his drinking etc, no way he is on roids.

teaserpleaser

what you talking about Deuce? im talking about Arod on p.e.d.s

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Steroids make you hit .360. They give you hand eye coordination. Go fukk your mother. Spot light that's on him with his drinking etc, no way he is on roids.
    idiot .. the guy is on roids .. steroids help u bat 360 ... they help you with your power .. hand eye coordination .. also help with workout strength and the ability to workout more ..

i would know i have a history with people and steroids ...

just because hes doing good for your team doesnt mean he isnt on them .. he is on them for sure

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    idiot .. the guy is on roids .. steroids help u bat 360 ... they help you with your power .. hand eye coordination .. also help with workout strength and the ability to workout more ..

i would know i have a history with people and steroids ...

just because hes doing good for your team doesnt mean he isnt on them .. he is on them for sure
    I know roids. He isn't. That fukk is tested weekly I'm sure. They don't give you had on coordination. That give you strength and recovery. That leg injury of his sure did heal quick. Good thing he can run like a gazelle now. Fukk sakes, martyr type bullshit. So from now on everyone that excels is on roids?

teaserpleaser

I don't know you mad im around guys who are juiced to the gills on all kind of stuff designer stuff stuff that guys in labs are testing that's not even on the market. They all look different than Miguel hes just a big guy but hes kind of a flabby body im trying to be nice when is say flabby body

teaserpleaser

Chris davis has the look of a guy on PEDs not Miguel both must be clean.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I know roids. He isn't. That fukk is tested weekly I'm sure. They don't give you had on coordination. That give you strength and recovery. That leg injury of his sure did heal quick. Good thing he can run like a gazelle now. Fukk sakes, martyr type bullshit. So from now on everyone that excels is on roids?
    chris davis is playing amazing this year and barely anyone is suspecting him .. look at craig from stl .. the guy has 11 hr and 90 rbi .. hows that possible? skill im sure but im not suspectin him either

and yes roids do help you with hand eye coordination as well as strength and recovery .. i just said that ..

just face the facts that a player on a team you root for is cheating .. he will get caught eventually and serve 50 games .. ruin his chance in the HOF and will forever be known as another arod wannabee

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I don't know you mad im around guys who are juiced to the gills on all kind of stuff designer stuff stuff that guys in labs are testing that's not even on the market. They all look different than Miguel hes just a big guy but hes kind of a flabby body im trying to be nice when is say flabby body
    teaser im around it all the time do .. those juice heads are the ones that just work out to get ridiculously big and not care .. guys on roids in baseball bulk up but to the part where they are strong enough not to look like what bagwell did during his career .. look at arod melkey colon .. those guys arent the bulkiest of players but roids do more than just help with strength .. this is exactly what deuce doesnt understand

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    teaser im around it all the time do .. those juice heads are the ones that just work out to get ridiculously big and not care .. guys on roids in baseball bulk up but to the part where they are strong enough not to look like what bagwell did during his career .. look at arod melkey colon .. those guys arent the bulkiest of players but roids do more than just help with strength .. this is exactly what deuce doesnt understand
    Arods a big dude some of those guys like colon and others just have bad genetics. No the juice heads im around are MMA ped'ers they aint trying to get big and strong they want recovery. Maybe he is on Peds I don't think so you do doesn't really matter unless he caught its a pointless argument im just having fun watching him. He looks natural to me I went back and looked at his marlins pictures like arod you can tell he was going to fill out. Barry bonds filled out but everything grew on that dude his head he went to far makes me wonder if he was playing with growth or there must be growth hr in the clear cream

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks similar to me
    miggie2003.jpg
    miggy.jpg
    barry bonds.jpg

Not sure why pics don't show.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

he is not on roids he loves to drink. but not on roids he has been great from day 1 these guys are checked all the time now

dilaudid8

yeah he stayed the same from his 1 day in the MLB until now with Detroit

dilaudid8

he is on pace to hit 700 home runs if he stay's healthy 1 of the best of all time top 3

dilaudid8

he plays in 1 of the biggest ball park's there is Detroit if he played in BALT that guy would hit 100 home runs unreal

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    he plays in 1 of the biggest ball park's there is Detroit if he played in BALT that guy would hit 100 home runs unreal
    No he wouldn't ... And also he isn't te same .. The guy was 100 lbs on Florida and now looks 300 almost .. He's on roids .. Stop sucking him off

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    he is on pace to hit 700 home runs if he stay's healthy 1 of the best of all time top 3
    Ruth mantle Williams DiMaggio cobb will always be better .. Stop acting like u know sports

dilaudid8

yeah your right I don't no sports i'm sure you do. hey buddy you better get your eye's checked by a real good eye DR . being on roids make you look bigger and stronger not fat the guy is all fat so I don't even know what your talking about

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

Half a notch below Mike Trout.

Like Miggy, Trout hits for power, hits for average, drives in runs, Trout does everything Miggy does.
    This is what Miggy can't do that Trout does.

Trout steals bases, Trout runs the bases better, while Miggy gets slammed for playing lousy defense, (he doesn't, he plays a pretty decent third base) Trout plays Paul Blair like, gold glove defense.

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't possibly fathom Mike Trout being considered a better hitter Miguel Cabrera. If I was to choose the best 5 tool player sure I pick Trout. But to say Trout is a notch above Cabrera in hitting is crazy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

#2 behind Barry Bonds.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey13 View Post
    I can't possibly fathom Mike Trout being considered a better hitter Miguel Cabrera. If I was to choose the best 5 tool player sure I pick Trout. But to say Trout is a notch above Cabrera in hitting is crazy.
    I just love stirring the pot when I throw Trout in the Miggy conversation.
    I do it also when I call Tom Brady 'a nice little system QB'

Now, this is what I really believe, Trout and Miggy will both go down as all time great Hall of Fame hitters, but they are two totally different type hitters.

12 Last