InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

jjer check in concerning poster of the month

jjer i know you werent plannnign on a july potm

jjer the winner is billy sinker

jjer go ahead and make the video guey

jjer i saw you nominate this one guey...made me laugh the hardest of any post in a while

Ain't a damn thing wrong here right now for guys like you nicks. If you were a serious investor looking for an edge or an out or pertinent information regarding one you hypothetically would have a case.

When you are done looking up hypothetically come back and enjoy the site. It is perfect for a fukkin idiot like you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drinker I was not going to make one

Let me see..maybe just like a 20 name list

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Billy is a funny dude. Guy cracks me up

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Drinker I was not going to make one

Let me see..maybe just like a 20 name list
    jjer even if it has to be a one name list just do it guey

jjer good to have you back gueye

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy lads. Lotta fukks way more deserving than Billysink. Gold for starters. Billy not really into that biznit here.

Just having fun gents. Gotta keep the shovel sharp. Fukks here bury themselves I just toss the dirt on. Don't mean any disrespect either just for a chukkle.

Just an old school gueyhehe having fun.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's drinkers angle here? Billy is all giggly now and perhaps vulnerable...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

settle down razzerrr

just giving credit where its due razzererer

Ra77er

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    What's drinkers angle here? Billy is all giggly now and perhaps vulnerable...
    Fukk you think you are talking about. I got your fukkin giggly right over here pal.

Vulnerable.

Mutherfukk. You got a better chance of being president.

The fukk I look like here.

billysink

Where you at Razzer. Ima find a coupla fukks your way turn you into a pizza box.

Ra77er

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Never fukkin heard of him

billysink

Fukkin razzer quick with the homo shit. Got a file full of it saved right on his desktop. Happy like a fukkin child he finally gets to use it for something other than polishing his fukkin corn.

I got nothing bad to say about gay prikks but why do the fukks always wish there was one more out there.

Poor lonely fukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Ra77er

Billy you really are getting all hot and bothered over all this recognition as evident by the "k" on your keyboard. I'm gonna go ahead and say you released on the keyboard? No hard feelings I just wanted to make sure I still had it.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Never fukkin heard of him
    Smokey get a new chick pal. That one about two thirds down the alphabet in sections. C ain't even a memory for her.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Guys showing gifs of man and grab ass.....get out of here you goofs. Baseballs on.

billysink

Billy you really are getting all hot and bothered over all this recognition as evident by the "k" on your keyboard. I'm gonna go ahead and say you released on the keyboard? No hard feelings I just wanted to make sure I still had it.
    What you got pal. You fukkin crackin your own silly ass up over not much. Ain't a damn soul here even acknowledge your presence yet.

A bit o gay don't make my day. If it amuses you have at it. Empty your desktop right here pal.

Some fukkin day every clown like you finally realizes ain't a damn thing wrong with coming in second.

Ima take a knee here. If you feel the need to burp up all over yourself in this thread for the rest of the night carry on pal.

Stupid fukk.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Smokey get a new chick pal. That one about two thirds down the alphabet in sections. C ain't even a memory for her.
    Hey listen pal your wife aint no spring chicken either

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Hey listen pal your wife aint no spring chicken either
    But she ain't got a fukkin bag over her face and her high school pents half on in a chitty room.

Just sayin.

Ra77er

Billy I am dismayed at your sense of humor. Constant internet fights and insults are what I thought this subforum was all about now. I was just trying to get a little street cred pal. You "regulars" here are a tough crowd to crack and everyone knows handicapping means zip here. Rooster size and sitting in a musty basement making videos are what legends are made of.

billysink

Billy I am dismayed at your sense of humor. Constant internet fights and insults are what I thought this subforum was all about now. I was just trying to get a little street cred pal. You "regulars" here are a tough crowd to crack and everyone knows handicapping means zip here. Rooster size and sitting in a musty basement making videos are what legends are made of.
    Shit brother I like a little fukkin e-battle once in a while but the homo shit ain't even a challenge. All fun and games but Billysink is a little sharper than that. Last I checked street cred don't involve pics of dudes humpin each other but WTF do I know.

This is a chitty room. All welcome pal. No such thing as a regular. Post some witty shit or some good information, contribute any way you see fit and call it a day. Do it day after day if you have that interest.

Handicapping is still a big part of this site. Subforums full of guys who are a wealth of information. PT more of an entertainment thing in past but I suspect that will evolve as well as traffic picks up.

Enjoy yourself pal. That is what a chitty room is for. You want angst and misery go to work tomorrow.

Fukk around with Billy Sink and the closest you will get to street cred is skid marks.

No homo.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I love homo shit.
    Points Awarded:

greenhippo gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.