James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

okay, what's going on with Saint Louis +17.5 @ VCU

What am missing here? Hell even ML might be worth a shot. This seems way too easy.

James Marques

Pay this no mind... I can't discern all the "Saint" teams' stat lines while drunk...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Settle down guy put a movie on and relax and then regroup for tomorrow and reanalyze the game

James Marques

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Settle down guy put a movie on and relax and then regroup for tomorrow and reanalyze the game
    I shall heed this advice

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Bilikens have no hope of winning.

Spread seems big though.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    I shall heed this advice
    dont do that, it terrible advice. "yea bud just chill and come back later, basically wait till line has had the life sucked out of it, like the pros do!".. if ya did that playiny pit yesterday it was difference between winning and losing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Bilikens have no hope of winning.

Spread seems big though.
    they gave them everything they wanted the 1st meeting and prob should have won. granted vcu a difficult place to play but they also now missing their best player. is graham back? think he came back last gm.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Yes Graham is back.

I know it was close last time. I just cant see the terrible Saint Louis offence shoot 51% from 2 again. Graham's 2-9 from 3 was his worst outing of the season. Many things went wrong last game and they still scraped it out. This should be an easy win for the Rams. That being said, too many points.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Yes Graham is back.

I know it was close last time. I just cant see the terrible Saint Louis offence shoot 51% from 2 again. Graham's 2-9 from 3 was his worst outing of the season. Many things went wrong last game and they still scraped it out. This should be an easy win for the Rams. That being said, too many points.
    yea it pretty much dog or pass when i start looking at numbers this big in conf play.. honestly i dont know jack shit bout slu this yr, all majerus players are gone now and i know they were so terrible early on i never started paying attention.. i guess they just really young but i got no idea if crews is recruiting guys that can play or not? they have pretty much stayed within this number vs everyone in conf cept at davidson. they turn it over a ton tho so it could def get ugly, i was shocked it was close the 1st time when they played here..