WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deal made with guy who knows my guy

I am excited to be taken care of right now by my guy. I guess he has it in good with the guy. He only asked for 7% of my winnings, and i agreed. This connection will give me some side money at a very decent rate. Well guy knows another guy who's made of money and willing to help my guy with learning the ropes. Best of luck and it's time to get this .

I am not sure the # of picks but it is rarely more than 2 a day, if even 1.

I understand the nay say and hatred will flow, but i am about this $$ right now

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lets make a deal...

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Clowns who believe this guy knows a guy who knows a guy whoses Jesus shit are... Clowns.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i met the man who met andy griffith

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I know this girl who knows him

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

6 degrees of separation or some shit.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

I picked up $800 last night from a guy that knows my guy. The guy that my guy knows runs a poker room and my guy dropped off an envelope with my name on it and 8 crisp C notes inside that I had no business picking up since I had told my guy I wasn't going to play again until preseason NFL. But it was all thanks to posts like this and LB's 1 month of profits bs. So I thank the guy who knows the guy that has heard of a guy that for sure knows a guy that is the guy with the connection to the guy that makes this picks.

Now post it so I can fade. God bless.

WinningIsKeY

Good morning comrades. Guy called my guy with some exclusive plays for this SUPER TUESDAY. In hopes of really growing my BR i have raised my average bets/big plays almost double the usual play. Guy knows his stuff, believe me Today guy has given me his HOT picks

Good luck in whatever you choose friends!

Miami Heat ML First Half -195
    Detroit Tigers First Five ML -210
    Straight bets

Not a fan of parlays but threw a small one in with these two .
    Lay the chalk, follow the $$$.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Good morning comrades. Guy called my guy with some exclusive plays for this SUPER TUESDAY. In hopes of really growing my BR i have raised my average bets/big plays almost double the usual play. Guy knows his stuff, believe me Today guy has given me his HOT picks

Good luck in whatever you choose friends!

Miami Heat ML First Half -195
    Detroit Tigers First Five ML -210
    Straight bets

Not a fan of parlays but threw a small one in with these two .
    Lay the chalk, follow the $$$.
    you do realize if you split you still lose 1 full unit laying big chalk

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

I once knew a guy who knew a guy but it turned out the guy the 2nd guy knew was just the first guy.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I will hand it to this guy. Trolling this board hard.

His "guy" only play's ridiculous chalk - and still somehow has a losing record. (Negative unit number makes sense, it is truly something else to have a losing record on such heavy chalk).

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you do realize if you split you still lose 1 full unit laying big chalk
    My guy is like an injured gymnast, no splits. I understand your concern though

WinningIsKeY

My guy is above 80% over a small clip with picks hes given me. This year he's running like a machine at a stupid clip, close to 65%. Take it for what you want. I'm here to gamble,and will lay juice where it need be. Guy is the guy.

Chalky his Posted picks here he came 1-1 lost a straight -110 ,and doubled on MLB play yesterday. BOL

Stay positive, and your money will follow

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I am excited to be taken care of right now by my guy. I guess he has it in good with the guy. He only asked for 7% of my winnings, and i agreed. This connection will give me some side money at a very decent rate. Well guy knows another guy who's made of money and willing to help my guy with learning the ropes. Best of luck and it's time to get this .

I am not sure the # of picks but it is rarely more than 2 a day, if even 1.

I understand the nay say and hatred will flow, but i am about this $$ right now
    If your guy were so good, he'd just bet the picks himself, and make a ton more than 7%. You fail. Goodbye.

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    If your guy were so good, he'd just bet the picks himself, and make a ton more than 7%. You fail. Goodbye.
    Friendship. Maybe you haven't had a real friend. My guy and his guy have been close for 15 yrs + and he is on a heater. Were drinking one night and he offered picks for a cut of the winnings. The 7 % was a joke at first, but they agreed. Glad i've been friends with my guy for 11 yrs , and he's doing me a service

chilidog

Friendship. Maybe you haven't had a real friend. My guy and his guy have been close for 15 yrs + and he is on a heater. Were drinking one night and he offered picks for a cut of the winnings. The 7 % was a joke at first, but they agreed. Glad i've been friends with my guy for 11 yrs , and he's doing me a service
    If he were a real friend, he wouldn't be charging you 7% of your winnings. Perhaps you're the one that hasn't had a real friend?

WinningIsKeY

Many incentives in the friendship/business partnership . The guy who knows the guy i know has the capitol to help out a lot, including long term loans with little to no interest up to $20,000 at a time. I understand your concerns chili. The guy might drop to 5 % for us . By the way he only takes interest on WINNINGS. This is something i'm excited for as an extra income. Hoping maybe to get enough for a little vacation!

GoldGlove
    Luck for MVP
    GoldGlove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Luv this thread already.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

<span itemprop="image" "="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"></span>
    <span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: black; font-weight: bold;">Read More: </span><span itemprop="keywords" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: black; font-weight: bold;">Infiniti, Luxury Cars, Test Drives</span>
    Test Drive: 2013 Infiniti JX35

<span class="meta-nav" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"><<</span> Feature: Ocean’s Eleven – 11 Cars for Coastal Cruising
    Test Drive: 2014 Ford Mustang GT Convertible <span class="meta-nav" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">>></span>

JUNE 18, 2013

2013 Infiniti JX35. Click image to enlarge
    Review and photos by Steven Bochenek
    The JX35 isn’t the largest of Infiniti’s offerings, but it’s still huge.
    The biggest is the QX at 5,290 mm long, 2,030 mm wide and 1,925 mm tall, while the JX comes close at a girthsome 4,989 mm, 1,960 mm and 1,742 mm. Assuming you have a lot of parking space or a lot of people to transport – and money – this may be the luxury people mover for you.
    A hallmark of the JX is that despite having all that space, the engineers were smart with its use. So unlike other mid-size to large SUVs that ‘seat seven comfortably’, the JX actually seats seven comfortably divided into rows of two, three and two. Yes, comfortably, even in that third row!
    They don’t assume you’re a child and leave you to eat your knees on a tiered level. There’s also decent legroom for all. Tri-zone temperature control means those in the back aren’t being cooked while you freeze up front trying to create equitable climate conditions throughout. Plus you can flatten both back rows, increasing cargo capacity by over 400 percent from 447 to 2,166 L.
    But perhaps the best example of the JX’s intelligent use of space is that final row’s accessibility. You shift a lever built into the middle seat to slide it forwards – it rides on rails – and partially collapse it. Presto, the back is accessible. What’s even cleverer is that it still provides that access even if a child seat is installed.
    If you’re considering such a big SUV, chances are safety’s important. The JX won a Parent Tested, Parent Approved award for its comprehensive suite of available safety features. (“I’d like to thank my orthodontist and kindergarten teacher.”) Some of the most notable came with the $3,500 Technology Package. Lane Departure Warning and Lane Departure Prevention are what they sound like, and are the first of their kind in the industry. If the computer senses you drifting out of your lane – the JX is packed throughout with radar and sonar sensors – the JX intervenes, guiding the car back to the centre of the lane. Really!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 01:22 PM. Reason: image does not exist

billysink

Audi, Luxury Cars, Test Drives

<span itemprop="image" "="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"></span>
    <span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: black; font-weight: bold;">Read More: </span><span itemprop="keywords" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: black; font-weight: bold;">Audi, Luxury Cars, Test Drives</span>
    Test Drive: 2013 Audi TT RS

<span class="meta-nav" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"><<</span> Feature: The Teen Driving Chronicles, Part 3
    Shell wants to know – are you Canada’s ultimate auto enthusiast? <span class="meta-nav" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">>></span>

JUNE 14, 2013

Review and photos by Lesley Wimbush

2013 Audi TT RS. Click image to enlarge
    They called them the “Millionaire Flying Aces” of World War Two. The British RAF Squadron 601 was comprised mainly of the sons of aristocracy, yet they were an elite fighting unit that became known for their flamboyance and daring.
    Although membership was initially restricted to gentlemen (who were subjected to “trial by alcohol” to determine whether their behaviour – or accent – changed under the influence) it was relaxed to include sportsmen, self-made men, and those from upper-crust colleges.
    My late father, a Cambridge man, was one of these. Piloting tiny Spitfires and Mosquitoes, he twice earned the Distinguished Flying Cross for bravery in the air.
    Looking over this week’s test car I can’t help but think my old man would approve. With its aerodynamic shape and fixed rear wing the 2013 Audi TT RS looks purposeful and focussed – and for all the world like a little fighter jet.
    The poor TT has always been saddled with the “chick car” designation – a sort of well-heeled Beetle for the gentler folk. Even the somewhat more virile TT S didn’t quite manage to change its image as the number one choice of aging metrosexual sports car drivers.

But from the tip of its blunt face to the cocky little spoiler the Audi TT RS exudes testosterone. It’s a stealth mode fighter jet that’s indistinguishable from the less potent TT S – except for those in the know. Lower, with a more aggressive fascia, rear diffuser and side cladding, the TT RS also wears the 19-inch wheels exclusive to this model.
    I’d driven previous TT RSes before and each time it had been a bright peacock blue with all its extremities trimmed in flat silver. I much preferred this week’s “Monza Silver Metallic” – devoid of any silly racer-boy flashiness, its subtlety didn’t detract from the TT RS’s clean, uncluttered lines.
    The cabin, or in this case it just feels right to say “cockpit”, is far from lush but boasts typical Audi craftsmanship, from its angular, leather-clad panels finished in contrasting stitching to its suede door panel inserts and aluminum trimmed gauge panel, console and shifter knob.
    Its Spartan simplicity will be appreciated by those who are easily frustrated by complicated user interfaces – instead of the MMI integration system found in its more luxurious brandmates, there are three large round knobs that continue the circular theme established by the air vents: simple, straightforward and user friendly. Aside from some brushed aluminum trim and drilled pedals it’s a simple environment focussed on driving. Embossed into the seatbacks and featured on the gauges is the TT RS logo.

Racing-style seats are highly-bolstered and richly upholstered in thick leather. Settling into the driver’s seats snug grip I almost felt sorry for Autos.ca editor Jonathan Yarkony, who was forced to turn over his scheduled test to me due to conflicting workloads. The feeling was fleeting however (sorry, Jon) and quickly gave way to a deep sigh of contentment. I love the TT RS’s steering wheel; truly, madly and deeply. Thick and grippy with the flat bottom of a serious sports car it established a lovely point of contact between driver and car – and just felt damned good in the hands.
    Available only as a 2+2 coupe the Audi TT RS does offer what could laughably be called “rear seating” but seriously shouldn’t be considered much more than a nicely upholstered parcel shelf. I wedged myself back there for a brief trip all in the name of serious research – and suffice it to say it was a rather claustrophobic experience. Head held at an angle to avoid contact with the rear glass, legs cramped from straddling whatever passed for rear footwell space, I was glad when I finally extricated myself – a process that I’d imagine was not unlike being reborn.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 01:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

billysink

Acura, First Drives, Luxury Cars

<span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: black; font-weight: bold;">Read More: </span><span itemprop="keywords" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; color: black; font-weight: bold;">Acura, First Drives, Luxury Cars</span>
    First Drive: 2014 Acura RLX

<span class="meta-nav" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;"><<</span> Final Drive: 1993 Mazda RX-7
    Acura Announces Canadian Pricing for Flagship 2014 RLX <span class="meta-nav" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent;">>></span>

JUNE 10, 2013

2014 Acura RLX. Click image to enlarge
    Review and photos by Peter Bleakney
    At a time when most luxury car manufacturers can’t get on the all-wheel-drive bandwagon fast enough, Acura is swimming upstream with its all-new 2014 RLX flagship sedan. As a replacement for the SH-AWD RL, this larger and more luxurious offering is front-drive only.
    Whatever Acura’s reasoning for this, they have at least bestowed this full-size sedan with a clever rear-wheel steering system that gives the Acura people something to talk about when the inevitable “Why-no-all-wheel-drive?” questions start.
    Arriving in the fall of 2013 will be a pricier and more powerful AWD hybrid RLX.
    But for now, if having all four wheels driven is not a high priority, the RLX makes for a compelling offering in the luxury tourer segment.
    Powering the front wheels through a six-speed auto is a direct-injection SOHC 3.5L V6 making 310 hp and 272 lb-ft at 4,500 rpm. Like all naturally aspirated Honda engines, it is strong and smooth and shows an appetite for revs. This muscular V6 also generates a fair bit of torque steer if you’re liberal with the throttle.
    Apart from the unique “Jewel-Eye” LED headlights and squid-beak grill, the 2014 RLX styling is largely forgettable. Yes, it looks like a big, fancy car, but the lines hardly inspire anything more than a “meh”.
    However, if interior space what you want, the RLX is claiming best in class. Call this compensation for the outgoing RL, which had a very cozy cabin and tight back seat.
    Against the RL, this 2014 RLX gains 10 mm in height and 45 mm in width. While overall length increases by only 5 mm, there is a 50-mm stretch in the wheelbase, which pays dividends for back seat passengers. The trunk is big (433 L) and features a huge opening.
    Airport limo drivers rejoice.
    Indeed, the cabin feels spacious and airy, featuring quality materials and fine build quality. The leather is creamy, the wood rich, and, as is expected in this class of car, Acura is offering a host of technologies and luxury features.

2014 Acura RLX. Click image to enlarge
    Acura is notorious for fashioning interiors with a riot of buttons. The RLX leaves that practice behind, utilizing the dual screen system found in the Honda Accord – the upper eight-inch LCD displays navigation, audio and phone functions while the one below acts as a touchscreen control panel.
    Yes, it’s a solution for reducing clutter, but ultimately is compromised by the need to accurately poke your digit in the right spot. At least it has haptic feedback, which lets you know the message has been received.
    Another top-of-class aspect of the RLX is shoulder room, thanks to its wide greenhouse.
    By “class”, Acura is pointing to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Lexus GS.
    Would I put it up against these rear-drive or AWD sedans that trade in equal parts luxury and performance? Not really. I’m thinking more Cadillac XTS, Buick Lacrosse, Lincoln MKS, Lexus ES350 and Volvo S80.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 01:29 PM. Reason: image does not exist

billysink

Top 10 Rub Recipes

Most Popular and Best BBQ Rub Recipes

By Derrick Riches, About.com Guide

See More About:

These have consistently been the most popular BBQ rub recipes on my site. These rubs pretty much cover everything from pulled pork to brisket and are good enough to make ahead in large quantities to store in the cupboard. So, take a look through these fantastic rub recipes and find a few to your liking. I promise that you won't be disappointed.
    1. Kansas City Rib Rub

<q style="font-family: inherit; font-style: italic; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-decoration: inherit; quotes: ''; display: block; position: relative; max-width: 100%;"></q><cite style="font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-decoration: inherit; display: block; max-width: 100%;">Regarding BBQ Inc.</cite>
    In Kansas City, they know BBQ Ribs and this is the barbecue rub recipe for traditional Kansas City-style ribs. Finish them off with a good barbecue sauce and you'll have a fantastic meal. This rib rub recipe is largely comprised of brown sugar, so it makes a deliciously sweet rub. However, it not recommended for hot and fast cooking because the sugar will burn. So avoid high temperatures when using it.Recipe

Ads

Broil King BBQ Grillswww.broilkingbbq.comGreat BBQs Every Time. Many Models To Choose From. Buy Yours Today!
    Hill Country BBQ Deliverycoopersbbq.comCooper's famous Texas barbecue Online order, national delivery
    New Laptop from Googlegoogle.ca/chromebookIntroducing Chromebook. 2.4 pounds light. 0.7 inches thin. For $270.

2. A Carolina BBQ Rub

<q style="font-family: inherit; font-style: italic; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-decoration: inherit; quotes: ''; display: block; position: relative; max-width: 100%;"></q><cite style="font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; text-decoration: inherit; display: block; max-width: 100%;">Regarding BBQ Inc.</cite>
    Chuck Ozburn sent in this fantastic, classic-style Carolina barbecue rub recipe. Try this rub next time you want to make a traditional Carolina Pulled Pork. Given that it is a well balanced rub that goes light on the salt and spice, with just a touch of sweetness, it is perfect for pork.Recipe

3. Memphis Style Rib Rub

In Memphis, ribs are traditionally served without sauce. Though, this doesn't mean that the meat is tough and dried out, there just isn't a barbecue sauce. This traditional Memphis style dry rib rub is the base of a great rack of pork ribs. This recipe is sugar free, so it is all flavor without the sweet. Just the way they like it down in Memphis.Recipe

4. Basic Pork Rub

<q style="font-family: inherit; font-style: italic; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-decoration: inherit; quotes: ''; display: block; position: relative; max-width: 100%;"></q>
    This classic pork rub recipe is low in salt and sugar, which is great for pork as it tends to have a salt flavor already. The high black pepper content is going to give this rub a nice heat without a lot of the chili pepper effect. This is a great rub for ribs or pulled pork.Recipe

5. Best Odds Brisket Rub

This traditional brisket rub is most commonly used Texas. Though simple to make, this rub contains what you need to make a delicious smoked barbecue brisket. This is a basic rub that will give you the perfect balance of sweetness and the saltiness that beef needs. Work in your favorite flavors to create your own rub.Recipe

6. Memphis Rub

In Memphis, the rub is the most important ingredient aside from the meat. Often ribs are served with only a rub and without sauce. This means that the barbecue rub has to provide all the flavor in order to make Memphis Style Barbecue. This rub starts with a generous portion of paprika and then builds a slightly spicy, but definitely savory profile, to help you make the most of your barbecue. This Memphis Rub is particularly good on ribs but can be used on any smoked meats.Recipe

7. Best Odds Pulled Pork Rub

This traditional pulled pork rub will provide you with the best odds of making a great batch of Carolina Style Pulled Pork. This rub calls for a little dry mustard that won't overpower the meat, but certainly adds a lot of flavor with just a touch of heat.Recipe

8. Spare Rib Rub

<q style="font-family: inherit; font-style: italic; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; text-decoration: inherit; quotes: ''; display: block; position: relative; max-width: 100%;"></q>
    This sweet and savory pork rub works perfectly on ribs. You can adjust the heat by changing the amount of cayenne. This classic rib rub recipe was posted to the Forum by BBQ Guru.
    Recipe

Ads

Molecular Probes®www.invitrogen.comThis is brilliant. Get your image. Find out how.
    1 Tip To Lose Belly FatMiracleGarciniaCambogia.comCut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.

9. Best Odds Rib Rub

Considered your "best odds" for smoking a great rack of ribs, this savory pork rub will add a lot of flavor without detracting from the natural essence of the meat. This is also a great starter rub in which you can increase the sweetness, saltiness, or spiciness to your liking.Recipe

10. Porker's Rib Seasoning

Perfect for all kinds of pork whether it's barbecue ribs or Carolina-style pulled pork, this rub is low on salt and high on flavor. While this is perfect for large pork roasts (boston butt and shoulders), I prefer a little less salt on my pork ribs.Recipe

Related Guide Picks

billysink

billysink

billysink

billysink

10 Day Forecast

Updated: Jun 18, 2013, 11:08am EDT
    TodayJun 18

72°F
    52°F
    Mostly Sunny

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">20%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">NNE at 15 mph</dd></dl>

WedJun 19

73°
    55°
    Sunny

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">0%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">ENE at 8 mph</dd></dl>

ThuJun 20

77°
    59°
    Partly Cloudy

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">10%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">SSE at 7 mph</dd></dl>

FriJun 21

82°
    65°
    Partly Cloudy

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">10%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">SSE at 7 mph</dd></dl>

SatJun 22

85°
    70°
    Isolated T-Storms

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">30%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">SSW at 11 mph</dd></dl>

SunJun 23

88°
    72°
    Isolated T-Storms

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">30%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">SW at 11 mph</dd></dl>

MonJun 24

88°
    70°
    Isolated T-Storms

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">30%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">WSW at 11 mph</dd></dl>

TueJun 25

84°
    68°
    Isolated T-Storms

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">30%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">SW at 12 mph</dd></dl>

WedJun 26

85°
    68°
    AM Clouds / PM Sun

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">10%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">WSW at 12 mph</dd></dl>

ThuJun 27

83°
    68°
    Sunny

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">0%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">WSW at 10 mph</dd></dl>

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

billy stop trying to save this thread.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    billy stop trying to save this thread.
    Shit Kahner I had to put something useful in it.

How come every horse shit story always starts with I know a guy or I got a guy, or I got a guy who know's a guy who has a friend.

Fukk cares.

billysink

I like that fukkin Audi though. Ima hit a 39 teamer and rent one for a week if I made enough on the wager.

billysink

Salma looks reddi for Freddie too. Man would I like to lob one in there....

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10376

Who said what to whom

Who's on 1st right now?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

one loser in

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

My guy is like an injured gymnast, no splits. I understand your concern though
    you were right clean sweep 0-2

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

chilidog

Many incentives in the friendship/business partnership . The guy who knows the guy i know has the capitol to help out a lot, including long term loans with little to no interest up to $20,000 at a time. I understand your concerns chili. The guy might drop to 5 % for us . By the way he only takes interest on WINNINGS. This is something i'm excited for as an extra income. Hoping maybe to get enough for a little vacation!
    I sure hope that your "friend" refunds 7% of your losses as well.

12 Last