bookcapper
    bookcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

looking for android capping app?

are there any good FREE android applications that handicap games? i see a few on the store but not sure if anyone has recommendations. i dont have iOS, just android.

thanks

bookcapper

looking for a good free handicapping app

Hi guys, I posted this also in the newbie thread but didn't get any answers so I wanted to ask here as well:

are there any good FREE android applications that handicap games? i see a few on the store but not sure if anyone has recommendations. i dont have iOS, just android.

thanks

hutennis
    hutennis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3253

are you talking about some sort of line convertor / implied probability calculator or actual handicapping tool that will supply winning picks for you?

bookcapper

what is a line convertor / implied probability calculator? i'm somewhat new to all this...

but I think what I'm getting at is that I'm looking for something that analytically states which picks are best (as opposed to some 'expert pick' or a 'hunch' from some person who can't possibly know the outcome of a game)

VLR100
    VLR100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 985

No such app exists, available to the public, that will supply you with winning picks (unless you were to make your own somehow).

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

You're looking for a handout. Anyone with an edge isn't giving it away with a $10 app. Do your own work if you want to model.

rustie
    rustie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3969

Seriously, if it existed and ,or worked, don't you think we would all have one ?Sorry buddy going to have to try a lot harder than that

Nick@SI
    Nick@SI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Accuscore has an app that will give you predicted win %. Though I personally wouldn't put much weight into it. Those also offer tips for a charge though I have heard bad things about not getting the tip and such.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The app is called... Pick Only Winners

Try it.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bookcapper View Post
    what is a line convertor / implied probability calculator? i'm somewhat new to all this...

but I think what I'm getting at is that I'm looking for something that analytically states which picks are best (as opposed to some 'expert pick' or a 'hunch' from some person who can't possibly know the outcome of a game)
    I remember my first beer.

Gambling isn't easy.

You find and deliver me a tree that grows Benjamins, i'll make this app for you.