TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can Someone Tell Me How To Do An Open Parlay?

I've never done one before... don't want to screw it up. Is it an If Bet? I have no clue?!?!? I just want to do a continuous parlay... day by day... do I have to plug in how many selections? Or can I stop whenever? I really don't know the proper way of doing one? Are the odds the same? Thanks.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Thete should be on box on parlay page that says open slots. Just put the number in there If im correct

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

You choose how many slots you want in the parlay beforehand, and you have to pick your first selection today. For example, you can take Knicks -6 and add 5 open slots for a 6 team parlay, and you'd have to fill those 5 slots with any 5 plays. The payout changes based on the odds of the plays you add. Obviously -110 plays or +money plays will pay more.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Why in the world would you lock yourself into a parlay if you're not making concurrent bets? Just take your starting risk amount you're planning and keep letting it ride. This way you can stop when you want.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Thete should be on box on parlay page that says open slots. Just put the number in there If im correct
    What Smoke said, and can have up to 24 free spots (25 bets). You just need to place the 1st bet down to open it, and whatever number of open spots you choose, you gotta fully complete it (can't cancel out early). Would have to check your book for odds but I don't think it changes, and atleast for 5Dimes no limits on when you add to the parlay... Can add 1 or more bets to the open parlay per day/week/year, it doesn't matter.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Check out this 5dimes instruction:

http://www.5dimes.eu/sb_charts/CloseOpenParlay.htm

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Why in the world would you lock yourself into a parlay if you're not making concurrent bets? Just take your starting risk amount you're planning and keep letting it ride. This way you can stop when you want.
    maybe for fun?

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    maybe for fun?
    Exactly, think of like a lotto ticket... Roll with a 25 team parlay for $1 and you're still able to make 100K+ if all goes right, or even several hundred if taking high juice MLs