Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

OKC should win and will win if they play Lakers....Spurs if healthy should do the same however.....what we are getting here with the Lakers is a chance to see what happens when you run their offense the way it was supposed to run when Dwight arrived....it will be run through him...we will no longer have to watch blake, jameison and the rest of them stand around watching Kobe dance senselessly while ignoring open team mates.....Dwight and pau will touch the ball 20 times each....shit dare i say....we might see semblances of the triangle tonight....and perhaps in the playoffs...Of course they loose...whether it be in 6 or 4 or what have you...but I am excited to see how this team will play without Kobe....which is usually quite well.......i can admit this and i despise the Lakers....so surely others out there would agree

mysterio619
    mysterio619's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    OKC should win and will win if they play Lakers....Spurs if healthy should do the same however.....what we are getting here with the Lakers is a chance to see what happens when you run their offense the way it was supposed to run when Dwight arrived....it will be run through him...we will no longer have to watch blake, jameison and the rest of them stand around watching Kobe dance senselessly while ignoring open team mates.....Dwight and pau will touch the ball 20 times each....shit dare i say....we might see semblances of the triangle tonight....and perhaps in the playoffs...Of course they loose...whether it be in 6 or 4 or what have you...but I am excited to see how this team will play without Kobe....which is usually quite well.......i can admit this and i despise the Lakers....so surely others out there would agree

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What's up WW You wanna do a wager for tonight's game??? I think Houston beats Lakers tonight...

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Rat boy get this strait. Dwight Howard has no offensive skills whatsoever. Not only should he not be the first option but he shouldn't even be the second option. Outside of a lob & a dunk he is capable of very little offensively. The fact that you don't understand this surprises nobody. Anybody that thinks an NBA offense should be run through Dwight Howard before Kobe Bryant is simply clueless to the game of basketball & that isn't even debatable.

Carry on w/ your embarrassing Kobe hate Rat boy.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Rat boy get this strait. Dwight Howard has no offensive skills whatsoever. Not only should he not be the first option but he shouldn't even be the second option. Outside of a lob & a dunk he is capable of very little offensively. The fact that you don't understand this surprises nobody. Anybody that thinks an NBA offense should be run through Dwight Howard before Kobe Bryant is simply clueless to the game of basketball & that isn't even debatable.

Carry on w/ your embarrassing Kobe hate Rat boy.
    Hey Hey that's not fair......Kobe hate aside...you have to admit that Dwight has some skills....he is awfully clumsy....and misses passes and free throws on a regular basis....its always been his problem but how can you argue that the offense should not be run through him. Christ..that what he is for.....it is at least worth a try.... The guy is going to get you 25 and 15 most nights as long as he gets the ball...if that happens and the Lakers have good perimeter shooting which I realize is not always a guarantee....they will be more than effective....its only a matter of playing defense...that will be in question...

In a half court offense...with Dwight and Pau as the focal points...they are serious problem for the Spurs...especially if they are not healthy.....but again...we also have to consider defense....

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

neither team wants la guarantee it

TheMoneyShot

GL WW see you in the playoffs bud

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    GL WW see you in the playoffs bud
    It's on TMS!!! My 500 points to your 2,500 points!

Lets go Lakers let's go!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

Lets go Lakers let's go!

what are you taling about.. Lakers are sooooooooo bad... it's hilarious.. they went 7 minutes without a Field Goal AT HOME... in a game they ABSOLUTELY NEEDED.... lol..

they are dust.. for many, many years to come.. this is awesomei

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    what are you taling about.. Lakers are sooooooooo bad... it's hilarious.. they went 7 minutes without a Field Goal AT HOME... in a game they ABSOLUTELY NEEDED.... lol..

they are dust.. for many, many years to come.. this is awesomei
    Hey ratfuk.....we all know you're so fukkin miserable the Lakers not only made the playoffs, but have a decent matchup in the first round.

My night is now perfect....big win and the board dumbfukk picking incessantly at his scabs.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stern gave the Lakers 5 games in the last 5 weeks..that was NOT EARNED by ANY STRETCH At ALL... 30 MILLION LAKER VIEWERS made that happen with ADVERTISING MONEY..vs. 200,000 Jazz fans... do the math..

prussia
    prussia's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't wait to see the lakers get pounded!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Stern gave the Lakers 5 games in the last 5 weeks..that was NOT EARNED by ANY STRETCH At ALL... 30 MILLION LAKER VIEWERS made that happen with ADVERTISING MONEY..vs. 200,000 Jazz fans... do the math..

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by prussia View Post
    can't wait to see the lakers get pounded!
    Awww look. Another Rattz account. 1 post and its right after Rattz? lmao what a fukkking looooooooooserrrrr!!!!!!!! bwahahahaha.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: upscope

William Walters

Almost 30 years as the commissioner.............handing out orders to fix/control games........altering hundreds of millions of dollars in the process........and yet not a single referee, front office person, league office person, etc. has ever, ever, ever come forward to support this wacko theory?????

Do you have any idea how many millions of dollars somebody could get (ESPN, Fox, S.I., book publisher, etc.) by simply stepping forward and blowing the lid off this supposed 3 decade long conspiracy with a simple: "I was asked/told to alter the games outcome by how I called the game"..???

Rattz

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Congrats WW

riffraff24

Almost 30 years as the commissioner.............handing out orders to fix/control games........altering hundreds of millions of dollars in the process........and yet not a single referee, front office person, league office person, etc. has ever, ever, ever come forward to support this wacko theory?????

Do you have any idea how many millions of dollars somebody could get (ESPN, Fox, S.I., book publisher, etc.) by simply stepping forward and blowing the lid off this supposed 3 decade long conspiracy with a simple: "I was asked/told to alter the games outcome by how I called the game"..???

Rattz

C'mon William! I mean, Ratt shits teams (yes teamS) couldn't have possibly of been humiliated and shit on for 30 years without it being fixed. Right!??!?! Sometimes I wonder what kind of education they give you kids in Toronto.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PS3

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Congrats WW
    Vegas........it's been a shitty season pal. Full of discontent, coaching changes, turmoil, and unreal injuries (to every single starter + some backups). However, the purple & gold battled through going 28-12 to close the season.........securing the #7 seed. They've got a decent shot against the Spurs. Underdogs for sure, but.............they've got a shot which is more than I would have given them against the Thunder.

Vegas39

Vegas........it's been a shitty season pal. Full of discontent, coaching changes, turmoil, and unreal injuries (to every single starter + some backups). However, the purple & gold battled through going 28-12 to close the season.........securing the #7 seed. They've got a decent shot against the Spurs. Underdogs for sure, but.............they've got a shot which is more than I would have given them against the Thunder.

All you can ask for. Remember most experts said Kings would be swept by Vancouver in round one last year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

William Walters

All you can ask for. Remember most experts said Kings would be swept by Vancouver in round one last year
    What a run that was. I was at game 6 against Devils.....5 rows back from the glass. Amazing night. Nobody wanted to leave.

riffraff24

What a run that was. I was at game 6 against Devils.....5 rows back from the glass. Amazing night. Nobody wanted to leave.
    Nice I went to all those games too. Have PR seats. Where in LA are you dude?

Vegas39

We were at game 4

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post

Nice I went to all those games too. Have PR seats. Where in LA are you dude?
    I'm actually in San Clemente. Long drive + wife + kids prevents me from getting to as many games as I used to. I try and pick my spots.

PR seats =

We were at game 4
    Bad timing Vegas, but you still got to be a part of something great.

riffraff24

Nice dude. Shoot me a PM next time you come to a game. I'm 2 blocks from staples. Grab a beer

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Shocker that u would go to this as your go to excuse after being humiliated over countless of Laker's zero % playoff threads.....100% guarantee that you would pull the rigged angle. Just man UP & admit you are an idiot & failed miserably w/ all your no chance bs threads.
    Why you're @ it check into the complete failure of a thread that you started & have ignored you know, the Rat boy vs Upscope Kobe shoot's 38% 2nd half thread??
    After you man UP & check into to that thread & admit your incompetence run on over to the Dallas will edge Utah for the 8th seed thread & let everybody know how clueless you are

Thanx kindly,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Nice dude. Shoot me a PM next time you come to a game. I'm 2 blocks from staples. Grab a beer
    Will do.

TheMoneyShot

Lets go Lakers let's go!
    Good Luck!

First 12