Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshooter View Post
    Prosportsmonitor.com
    capperswatchdog.com
    handicapperswatchdog.com
    cappersmonitor.com

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Impartial ones dont exist. You will get false and misleading info from them. Touting is a scummy world and many touts pay the services to adjust their records or give them favorable treatment. Handicapping services in many ways are complete misnomers because so much of the quality of plays is the price you get when you place your bet. With the exception of RAS, Sixth Sense, Teddy Covers, I would suggest that you are pretty much throwing your money away by purchasing plays from another individual.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Bigguy.com is the only one I know of that is truly legit -- meaning they don't accept payment from touts, and have reasonable consensus lines updated every hour or so. But hardly any pay services use them (for obvious reasons). I use Bigguy for to track my own perf. (against a consensus, full-juice lines) -- mainly bc I am too lazy to do it manually in a spreadsheet.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Most of them are scammers. Oklahoma Sports Monitor has a reputation of being "the best in the business" but they let cappers use the best line available throughout the day. So if Uconn plays at Syracuse and the line moves from +8.5 to +6, touts that give out Uconn get +8.5 and touts that give out Syracuse get -6.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    Most of them are scammers. Oklahoma Sports Monitor has a reputation of being "the best in the business" but they let cappers use the best line available throughout the day. So if Uconn plays at Syracuse and the line moves from +8.5 to +6, touts that give out Uconn get +8.5 and touts that give out Syracuse get -6.
    Correct...most are scammers..

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use cappersmonitor.com

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Impartial ones dont exist. You will get false and misleading info from them. Touting is a scummy world and many touts pay the services to adjust their records or give them favorable treatment. Handicapping services in many ways are complete misnomers because so much of the quality of plays is the price you get when you place your bet. With the exception of RAS, Sixth Sense, Teddy Covers, I would suggest that you are pretty much throwing your money away by purchasing plays from another individual.
    Listen to this guy any n00bs reading..
    most douche sites try to sell you picks and could lie about results - dont ever buy picks its the dumbest thing in the world. you can get any info you want free

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Impartial ones dont exist. You will get false and misleading info from them. Touting is a scummy world and many touts pay the services to adjust their records or give them favorable treatment. Handicapping services in many ways are complete misnomers because so much of the quality of plays is the price you get when you place your bet....

.....I would suggest that you are pretty much throwing your money away by purchasing plays from another individual.

What he said.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Bigguy has been around for a long time, but it really hasn't gone anywhere.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    I use cappersmonitor.com
    I'm subbed to Best Value Sports Picks.com and their results on cappersmonitor.com are different than what they released in the last few days. Not sure who's doing the sketchy activity -- I contacted cappersmonitor to see what they say.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

I would try pickmonitor.com. It's legit, and has pretty decent performance analytics.

Holly Rowe
    Holly Rowe's Avatar Become A Pro!

oklahoma sports monitor is scum
    the female who runs it is scum

wiseacre
    wiseacre's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have used lines.com for several seasons its free and legit.