ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kings at 11/4 to win Stanley Cup

Hockey isn't my strongest sport to put action on first off, but knowing someone who it is has recently told me to look into the odds for the Kings to win the Stanley Cup.

Anyone out here know hockey very well and could give some insight on the futures odds?

Is Kings at 11/4 a good bet to win the Stanley Cup?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Those are decent odds but the Pens look to just be able to lay 7 goals on anyone at any time, no matter how good Quick is. I hate the Pens but I wouldn't bet against them.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Its really hard to repeat. Not saying its impossible but it would be an incredible story if the Kings won back to back Stanley Cups. But with a good goalie anything is possible.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The Kings have no chance to beat either of the other 2 teams left in the West.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't like them to win it this year. However, that never stopped a team before.

A piece of recreational betting advice that I like to give to a lot of folks this time of year: If you aren't a fan of a team in the playoffs, make a futures bet and give yourself a stake. The entertainment value alone pays for the ticket. Very similar to betting the over when attending a live game.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I don't like them to win it this year. However, that never stopped a team before.

A piece of recreational betting advice that I like to give to a lot of folks this time of year: If you aren't a fan of a team in the playoffs, make a futures bet and give yourself a stake. The entertainment value alone pays for the ticket. Very similar to betting the over when attending a live game.

Who do you have futures on chalky