joed289
    joed289's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Animals" went 1-8 tonight and I am pretty sure its one guy

I figured I would post this since there was no "KABOOOOM" on their twitter accounts like when they win. Sheep went 1-4, PGF went 0-2, tiger went 0-1 and the mayes guy went 0-1. I am pretty sure these are all the same guy. It's phillygodfather (a convicted felon) and he created these 3 or 4 other fake people for his site so he gets 4x the money since all of the suckers want to have all of the cappers on the site. He may have hired somebody to post as them on twitter but I am almost positive its the same guy.

dniel107
    dniel107's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't doubt it. I had been thinking the same thing earlier. It all just depends on how many plays you want for which version you get. However, he has been killing it and I don't care what he has going as long as that continues.

wilson1942
    wilson1942's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Mayes is definitely a real person he is on the radio in Philly every weekday and PGF used to come on the show and give his insight but he eventually lost the gig.

Can't really speak for Sheep and Tiger.

I did read Gaming the Game and these people do/did exist in the real world Sheep went to prison for the Donaghy Scandal.

Google James/Jimmy Battista AKA Baabaa

I don't know if these people would let him profit off of their name and rep without some sort of compensation.

All of that is besides the point they have been winning and that is all that really matters I don't have the exact numbers but Tiger has been around 60% over 3 months that is the only one I have personally followed.

I followed PGF briefly during football season but his moves seemed like all steam and his release lines were not widely available once I got the plays.

And at 100 dollars a month it's not like they are really ripping anyone off too bad I mean one 100 dollar winner a month and it pays for itself.

That's just my 2 cents I could be wrong.

joed289
    joed289's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's starting to give it away because he keeps adding new people to the site and hyping them up as the greatest thing ever. He knows everyone he has will buy the new guy. The new Rooster guy is one of the most legendary gamblers of all time and I highly doubt he would create a twitter account to be a tout.

Tattoo
    Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1440

Quote Originally Posted by joed289 View Post
    I figured I would post this since there was no "KABOOOOM" on their twitter accounts like when they win. Sheep went 1-4, PGF went 0-2, tiger went 0-1 and the mayes guy went 0-1. I am pretty sure these are all the same guy. It's phillygodfather (a convicted felon) and he created these 3 or 4 other fake people for his site so he gets 4x the money since all of the suckers want to have all of the cappers on the site. He may have hired somebody to post as them on twitter but I am almost positive its the same guy.
    FYI it is called evening out my friend they had a great run early in the week. Before we come to any conclusion lets see how Saturday and Sunday goes. Look at the records long term not one night. Even Bw has days like yesterday.

Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by joed289 View Post
    He's starting to give it away because he keeps adding new people to the site and hyping them up as the greatest thing ever. He knows everyone he has will buy the new guy. The new Rooster guy is one of the most legendary gamblers of all time and I highly doubt he would create a twitter account to be a tout.
    If he is hyping the why would he not put them on site right away and have more people sign up. Let's see the damage reports after a negative day like Friday.

Tattoo

Look who is posting this a first time poster you do make some points but it is just one bad night every one including Bw has bad days.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

guys there are only 3 rules to sports betting

1. don't sign up at shit books

2. you play you pay

3. only jerkoffs buy picks

let's not complicate things here

Tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    guys there are only 3 rules to sports betting

1. don't sign up at shit books

2. you play you pay

3. only jerkoffs buy picks

let's not complicate things here
    that is some good points .

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Unreal

probably move to to the tout forum but no one would get it

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I don't like to bet teams with animal nicknames either. Especially teams with bird nicknames are on the top of my avoid list.