Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Flyers-Rinaldo a coward for those two punches

Fight two minutes ago in TB Flyers game Rinaldo wins fight obviously then does 2 damaging punches when other guy is on the ground. Big shots

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

haha nice

post a video i love hockey fights

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I'm a Flyers fan and I can't stand Rinaldo...total punk and waste of roster spot

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    I'm a Flyers fan and I can't stand Rinaldo...total punk and waste of roster spot
    Rinaldo can do some damage though when he connects

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Except he wasn't on the ground....Just on his way there because that's what happens when you get knocked the fuk out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Except he wasn't on the ground....Just on his way there because that's what happens when you get knocked the fuk out.
    i should have put a ? in title I was asking more as of "did you think it was" and yes he did get knocked out but once a guy is on the way down just fighters rules in hockey u dont hit him again and one of the two he was down

Odessa
    Odessa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4136

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    Fight two minutes ago in TB Flyers game Rinaldo wins fight obviously then does 2 damaging punches when other guy is on the ground. Big shots
    Vince Lecavailer punched Max Talbot while he was on the ground at the end of game. Let him come again to Phily land. Luke Schenn will destroy him.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Pucks and bases two sports that will carry out thier own justice in due time. Put this matchup with a note next time they meet.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

crombeen/rinaldo

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

i should have put a ? in title I was asking more as of "did you think it was" and yes he did get knocked out but once a guy is on the way down just fighters rules in hockey u dont hit him again and one of the two he was down

Yeah I guess and I kind of agree that the last 2 punches were not needed, the knockout punch was one for the ages.Lecavalier is the punk and they shouldn't even wait for the puck to drop the next time they see him.

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Typical classless act from Flyers player; no surprise. The fact that Mike Milbury approved of it seals it as a punk move.

snakedrew
    snakedrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wasnt as bad from Rinaldo like everyones making out. 2 punches as he was on his way down. Wasnt a clear cut definitive punch with the player on the ground like the bomb Vincent threw. Silly mistake, he'll get jumped in philly no problems.

But on Rinaldo, he a total waste of a roster spot. Got thrown out 1 or 2 games ago because he dropped the gloves before the puck dropped like 2mins into the game. Hes a really dumb kid.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

crombeen was chasing around giroux when these teams met on 1/27...I think rinaldo taught him a lesson as to that last night, pay back is a bitch.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rinaldo can do some damage though when he connects
    so could a rod a few years back, how many people hate him.

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by zandyman View Post
    Typical classless act from Flyers player; no surprise. The fact that Mike Milbury approved of it seals it as a punk move.
    i Hate all the american analysts for hockey. non of them have a clue what's happening in front of them. their all scrubs typically, at least on the big networks.

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    Vince Lecavailer punched Max Talbot while he was on the ground at the end of game. Let him come again to Phily land. Luke Schenn will destroy him.

LOL LUKE SCHENN?!?!? we watched the guy in toronto for 6 years. he lays the boom on the boards with some guys but he couldn't stand for a second with Orr or Brown. plz. of everybody on philla you call lukey

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    LOL LUKE SCHENN?!?!? we watched the guy in toronto for 6 years. he lays the boom on the boards with some guys but he couldn't stand for a second with Orr or Brown. plz. of everybody on philla you call lukey
    Ridiculous comparison. Colton Orr is an enforcer. Luke Schenn isn't. You want Orr to have a go? Jody Shelley will be more than happy to oblige. BTW Luke Schenn did destroy Vinny when they fought.

ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

thats a micd version where the ref said it was clean

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Great link ryan.. after reading the comments I had envisioned something completely different than this. After watching, I have to disagree with a lot of people.. (and I'm not even a fan of fighting in NHL anyways) but there wasn't anything dirty about that. Buddy was going down and he connected on 2 extra (pretty decent) shots that were thrown in a matter of 1 SECOND.

Buddies are fighting their adrenaline is on full blast and their in fight mode.. he doesn't know if the guys knocked out or not and its natural to keep swinging if the man hasnt hit the ice yet. Players try that all the time but rarely are able to connect like he was able to.. the man asks "you wanna go?!" than your signing up to potentially get BEAT DOWN

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

No one wants any of Big Z

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Yeah I guess and I kind of agree that the last 2 punches were not needed, the knockout punch was one for the ages.Lecavalier is the punk and they shouldn't even wait for the puck to drop the next time they see him.
    yea next time they play it is going to get rough cause Lecavailer did cheap shot Talbot in revenge(somewhat) I think the next game will be very interesting to see first 5 minutes.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Crombeen instigated the fight and got his ass kicked. Rinaldo hit him so hard he knocked the fukking helmet clean off.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

Cheap shot artist.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Cheap shot artist.
    what was cheap, after he split that guy open he even went over to make sure he was ok. cheap shot? dont think so but not a great fighter by any means and why would the bruins want to lose him to a penalty anyway he plays a ridiculous amount of minutes.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Cheap shot artist.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22628

Don't see as how he is a coward?
    Also don't see it as terribly bad.
    Heat of the battle, this wasn't a pansy dance.
    If you have ever been in a fight and go wild....sh!t happens.

baldur
    baldur's Avatar Become A Pro!

with all these stupid fights ice hockey is the most brainless sport in the whole world.

that's just funny fighting against each other for no reason and purpose.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by baldur View Post
    that's just funny fighting against each other for no reason and purpose.
    besides the fact that the fight was entertaining, there certainly was an important purpose to that fight-just because you personally don't understand and are ignorant as to the motive, doesn't mean there was no reason/purpose.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    I would do exactly what happens in this video to Chara any day... bring that gump down to size...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zdeno Chara was clearly beaten on several occasions. Scott Parker is the first that comes to mind.

I found a youtube video of it.

Chara is a pretty smart guy now. He has clearly changed his style of fighting. Anyone that he knows can possibly beat him in a fight he just holds them and wrestles them to the ice now.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

sometimes you throw that extra punch if someone is being a dick