I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by domi View Post
    Do you put your plays on Twitter ?
    good idea

skip the reading the forum hassle and get to the goods

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Colorado Avalanche goaltender Semyon Varlamov is the subject of a lawsuit filed by ex-girlfriend Evgeniya Vavrinyuk.
    Per TMZ:
    In her suit, filed in Colorado by attorney Keith Fink, Vavrinyuk claims Semyon first attacked her back in 2012 in a “drunken animal rage” … kicking and punching her even after she was “helpless on the ground.”
    Vavrinyuk claims the abuse occurred multiple times … with Semyon constantly apologizing and begging her for forgiveness when he sobered up.
    In her suit, Vavrinyuk says some of the abuse occurred when they were living in Russia — but even when neighbors called police, “they refused to file any report or press charges due to Varlamov’s celebrity hockey player status in Russia.”
    “The officers even shook his hand and wished him the best of luck the following season after speaking to the beaten and bruised Vavrinyuk,” her lawsuit claims.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    Colorado Avalanche goaltender Semyon Varlamov is the subject of a lawsuit filed by ex-girlfriend Evgeniya Vavrinyuk.
    Per TMZ:
    In her suit, filed in Colorado by attorney Keith Fink, Vavrinyuk claims Semyon first attacked her back in 2012 in a “drunken animal rage” … kicking and punching her even after she was “helpless on the ground.”
    Vavrinyuk claims the abuse occurred multiple times … with Semyon constantly apologizing and begging her for forgiveness when he sobered up.
    In her suit, Vavrinyuk says some of the abuse occurred when they were living in Russia — but even when neighbors called police, “they refused to file any report or press charges due to Varlamov’s celebrity hockey player status in Russia.”
    “The officers even shook his hand and wished him the best of luck the following season after speaking to the beaten and bruised Vavrinyuk,” her lawsuit claims.

holy shit

jb1
    jb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

I was surprised he got off as easy as he did when the kidnapping thing happened.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ZdenoK View Post
    Per TMZ:
    Well, she's not getting any money from him for acts that occurred in Russia. They obviously didn't have enough to charge him with anything when he was first arrested. Maybe she gets a sympathetic jury but prob just a money grab. I'm sure he isn't sweating it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wish I was taiking you L Nino I would have no money problems

I am a jerk off though

Keep up the excellent work and great thread

CarterTown
    CarterTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I am a jerk off though

Ha!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I am a jerk off though

Thanks, jj.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Really likin the min/nyr under tonight niņo. Keumper & king henrik confirmed in what should be a slow paced, defensive minded game. What you think?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Really likin the min/nyr under tonight niņo. Keumper & king henrik confirmed in what should be a slow paced, defensive minded game. What you think?
    If you got the +105 then I'd say it is a decent bet. Kind of feeling a 3-2 Rangers OT or SO win here. Wild are due for an OT game.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    If you got the +105 then I'd say it is a decent bet. Kind of feeling a 3-2 Rangers OT or SO win here. Wild are due for an OT game.
    Wild in regulation

tombuckers
    Buck Man
    tombuckers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Wild in regulation
    +1 from me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Wild in regulation
    A brave man to argue with Da Nino regarding Wild!!

Playoff_Beard
    Playoff_Beard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

Well I already bet the wild. So I guess I lose money?

That sucks

Bintz
    Bintz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1321

GL guys!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nino stay away from my Oilers buddy, do not want to battle mr en fuego right now. Currently in a cold war with rocket for winning the pacific, would stretch me thin.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Played Wild +.5 in an open parlay. -165. May live bet this bitch.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Playoff_Beard View Post
    Well I already bet the wild. So I guess I lose money?

That sucks
    Not necessarily, I just don't really like betting/rooting against my squad unless I am fairly certain they are going to lose. i.e., when they were in LA. I think the public drove the line down and I'd say the Rangers were the play. Hopefully, the Wild win.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Nino stay away from my Oilers buddy, do not want to battle mr en fuego right now. Currently in a cold war with rocket for winning the pacific, would stretch me thin.
    I cannot go against Oiler Nation tonight. Better card tomorrow.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDrew View Post
    I want to tail you blindly but I keep feeling like your real over due for a bad streak. Yet your absolutely killing it night after night. Great work Nino your by far the top performing poster on SBR for October. There should be a MVP (Most Valuable Poster) vote every month so you can get a trophy for killing it.
    Gotta tail you tonight, cant afford to sit by and watch you rip the books apart and not take action.

Thanks for the Winners
    I've heard that many times. Variance will come as I said earlier. I don't think I have lost a SO game yet, which will obviously happen, and besides Pittsburgh at Detroit, I haven't had a real shitty beat. Last season I couldn't go a week without losing a two or three goal lead. Two seasons ago (the shortened NHL season) I ran it up to 45u or so but gave a lot back in the waning weeks. I tend to struggle down the final stretch of the season. Last MLB season I hit around 65% in August and won 19u. I will have my good streaks with the bad. I closed last year's NHL playoffs 1-14, 4-16 to close out the shortened NHL season. Streaks happen (both good and bad). I just feel that with my posted plays, BR Management, and discipline, it's successful long term in NHL and MLB.

Smoothieopath
    Smoothieopath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1021

2nd period and already three injuries for Minnesota, that's just horrible luck for them.

update: Brodin is back from the locker room, so only two injuries
    Last edited by Smoothieopath; 10-27-14 at 07:22 PM.

DocterDrew
    @FanalystDrew
    DocterDrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I've heard that many times. Variance will come as I said earlier. I don't think I have lost a SO game yet, which will obviously happen, and besides Pittsburgh at Detroit, I haven't had a real shitty beat. Last season I couldn't go a week without losing a two or three goal lead. Two seasons ago (the shortened NHL season) I ran it up to 45u or so but gave a lot back in the waning weeks. I tend to struggle down the final stretch of the season. Last MLB season I hit around 65% in August and won 19u. I will have my good streaks with the bad. I closed last year's NHL playoffs 1-14, 4-16 to close out the shortened NHL season. Streaks happen (both good and bad). I just feel that with my posted plays, BR Management, and discipline, it's successful long term in NHL and MLB.
    Well congratz on the early going! Hopefully you can have a historically season. Just don't double the bets

If Rangers keep this up and habs lose 1-0 I might be done this season early. Been on all the wrong dogs and the worst favs.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Unreal collapse by the Wild.

Smoothieopath
    Smoothieopath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1021

Wow, what a game, 5 goals they score in third period !!!

ZdenoK

That was worse than Penguins vs Wings the other night.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Nino you have not lost a SO? that is wicked. Usually they bite us cappers hard. I am 1-5 in SO to start the year lol. Never seem to come ahead in those bastard things. Great start by the way. Always come into check out your plays.

Holla

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Indeed.

I'd hate to be the next type of animal BIGDAY hunts ...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Nino you have not lost a SO? that is wicked. Usually they bite us cappers hard. I am 1-5 in SO to start the year lol. Never seem to come ahead in those bastard things. Great start by the way. Always come into check out your plays.

Holla
    Yeah, would have to go back and check but can't remember one. Lost in OT at least once. Thanks, pal

JKosack7
    JKosack7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

The suspense of tonight's picks is killing me You're the man Nino!

ZdenoK

"Because of injuries to Anze Kopitar, Trevor Lewis and Marian Gaborik, and because of Slava Voynov’s indefinite suspension, the Los Angeles Kings are prepared to play with only 17 skaters and two goaltenders tonight, making them eligible for an emergency call-up prior to Thursday’s game in Pittsburgh."

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

fukk big Z didn't see this until now

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

good picks... what do you think about wild tonight, they tend to play well vs bs and ive locked them in, but not too sure

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I'm on Sens tonight.... leggo

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by JKosack7 View Post
    The suspense of tonight's picks is killing me You're the man Nino!
    the last I heard, Nino and BigDay went to look for some wild ginseng this morning around Nerstrand Big Woods state park area...not sure if he'll be back on time before the puck drops tonight though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

First ... 205206207208209210211 ... Last