Betpoints: 55

2 things are clear

1. Portland lost

2. This thread is boring reading it sober

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    When that little blondie wants to get fcked right let me know.

Current Vegas Odds

How many black dicks does blondie have on the side to keep her satisfied.

Over 3 -180
    Under 3 +160

Now we know why Mcduggly hit that jig. His little 5 incher isnt digging deep enough for that little skank.
    I'm glad you like to talk about my dick and everything, but one post about it is enough. I'll take a pic of dick in 2 minutes and PM it to you, so be ready.

And she's definitely satisfied, trust me. Try not to dream about her for the next week and a half, fatty.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    I'm glad you like to talk about my dick and everything, but one post about it is enough. I'll take a pic of dick in 2 minutes and PM it to you, so be ready.

And she's definitely satisfied, trust me. Try not to dream about her for the next week and a half, fatty.

Make sure when you send the pic out it's only a half chub, make sure the lighting is correct and the camera is the right distance away to make the picture really pop.

Send it to me first if you want me to judge before you send it to other guys.

kewl.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey homo did figure skating practice end early today?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

6ft 225 and I will run your skrawny ass straight out of the gym. FACT. I will fck that little twat so good she will forget your name and follow me around like a puppy dog.

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Hey homo did figure skating practice end early today?
    That's a cute response. Make a video and post it. I'm looking forward to it. Make sure you let us see your sexy body and hot wife, too.

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    6ft 225 and I will run your skrawny ass straight out of the gym. FACT. I will fck that little twat so good she will forget your name and follow me around like a puppy dog.
    She wouldn't even look at you. "FACT". Make a vid giving her all you have, I'll have her watch it, and then I'll have her make a video of what she has to say about it.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Topless pics of your girl instead of yourself would have really made you a star. As it lies now, I feel like I just had 1 year of my life sucked away reading this thread.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    That's a cute response. Make a video and post it. I'm looking forward to it. Make sure you let us see your sexy body and hot wife, too.

She wouldn't even look at you. "FACT". Make a vid giving her all you have, I'll have her watch it, and then I'll have her make a video of what she has to say about it.
    Mcdouchbag is now a confirmed homo, wanting to see videos of other male posters with there shirts off. It's ok to love kawk mcdouchebag we will not judge you. Be honest with who you are.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I am too lazy to post in this today, but I will leave you with this, "guzzlezi loves monster penis and is overweight and a pussy biotch

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

figured this thread would still be going strong 26 hours later.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

BigDeem5

And one more thing, Rudy you got fuckd pal

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Total respect to anyone who shows up to a Bash or makes a video. Not sure how those who don't can even attempt to troll them.

You're a gorgeous dude and you seem sweet as well.. good luck with everything!

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Total respect to anyone who shows up to a Bash or makes a video. Not sure how those who don't can even attempt to troll them.

Getting called gorgeous by shari... is that badge worthy?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Ain't gonna lie here, boys.....

If my abs looked anything like Mcduggly's, I'd have my fukkin shirt off all the time too. Good looking young man.

Unfortunately, I'm not sporting a 6-pack anymore. More like 55 gallon drum.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Getting called gorgeous by shari... is that badge worthy?

Deemer- You said you were to tired to post in this thread today. Keep your fukkin word for ONCE

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Topless pics of your girl instead of yourself would have really made you a star. As it lies now, I feel like I just had 1 year of my life sucked away reading this thread.
    Maybe next week. And I don't care about being a star on this forum. It's surprisingly not on my list of things to do before I die.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post

Mcdouchbag is now a confirmed homo, wanting to see videos of other male posters with there shirts off. It's ok to love kawk mcdouchebag we will not judge you. Be honest with who you are.
    Awwww, you sound insecure. I'm sure there's at least 1 person on the internet that likes to look at 450 pound italians.

...Actually, there aren't. Sorry.

I am too lazy to post in this today, but I will leave you with this, "guzzlezi loves monster penis and is overweight and a pussy biotch
    Amen. Dude needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Thanks Shari. I wish you could say the same about Jizzelli.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

If my abs looked anything like Mcduggly's, I'd have my fukkin shirt off all the time too. Good looking young man.

Please do your next video topless as per mcdouchebags request. Thanks in advance.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Shari and McDuggly sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Deemer- You said you were to tired to post in this thread today. Keep your fukkin word for ONCE
    Listen pal, I'm not gunna sit here refreshing to see if fagzelli has another repetitive comment, "Ill pound u fuking asian twink" (5+ pages)

Sweeper, you're too easy of a target, post us some plays and get back to puffin a marlboro

mcduggly

Stop it, Opie, I'm sure you look sexy as fukk without your shirt on.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

you fat uncordinated fukk

BigDeem5

However, nothing I love more than seeing my buddy, opie online.

Opie, do you want workout tips? I can forward you my weekly routine (6x a week).

This is a real easy jab at something... but I will hold back, remember this in the future

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Shari and McDuggly sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

tto827

However, nothing I love more than seeing my buddy, opie online.

Opie, do you want workout tips? I can forward you my weekly routine (6x a week).

This is a real easy jab at something... but I will hold back, remember this in the future
    Deemer becoming Tittywarrior

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Are you TT?
    No, don't brag about it or post pictures holding dumbbells. However, I have said numerous times I am extremely good shape.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Lord Jesus look at those thick legs... You see deuce, this is how a girl is supposed to look like you motherfukker.

McDuggly we need to see more pics.

. Ps.. I'll kick your ass.. I'm the 2011 sbr's toughest poster..

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Entertaining thread... just saw for the first time.

A couple things worth mentioning:

1. King Mayan is ripped. Met him at the bash. Seemed like a really good dude too. I imagine some pictures from the bash are floating around.

2. Frizzelli needs to make a video to prove he isn't the fat kid in the Ravens jersey, or we just need to assume that he is. Same thing with all of the other internet tough guys in this thread. Validate yourselves, or we'll just assume you're 5'6 and 290 lbs of pure fat, playing WOW all day and living in your parents basement?

3. McDuggly, did you go to high school in Cincy? If so, which school?

4. Rudy, start texting me your plays. I need to make some $$$ to get my stomach stapled. I want to look like Rex Ryan.

5. Deemer, post a video of yourself showing us your rock hard abs brah.

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Lord Jesus look at those thick legs... You see deuce, this is how a girl is supposed to look like you motherfukker.

McDuggly we need to see more pics.

. Ps.. I'll kick your ass.. I'm the 2011 sbr's toughest poster..
    Haha, she's been a dancer (save the predictable jokes) her whole life and in college. Went to Worlds a couple times and won Nationals like 3/4 of her years. They were legit as hell. All those girls have thick thighs.
    Last edited by mcduggly; 01-22-13 at 02:25 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    you fat uncordinated fukk
    you short fat illegal alien

Where we goin with all this?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigDeem5

MCduggly, I like you pal. People hate on young posters because of numerous things/numerous reasons:

1) They are no longer young

2) They are out of shape

3) They are ugly and are lonely and single

**This sums up all of Frizzeli's posts.

Also - I wouldn't post too many pics of your girl because some people on this site are sick fuks, no joke. No names/pics. I'm saving you from these fuks, man.

Fukking have had 20 PMs asking to see my girl, like I made it up... it is sad these dudes want to get off to pictures (clothed or unclothed). I like you, seem like you're happy with your girl, I respect that. Keep the pics of the internet before you got these fukkers tracking your FB/Girl's FB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

mcduggly

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post

1. King Mayan is ripped. Met him at the bash. Seemed like a really good dude too. I imagine some pictures from the bash are floating around.

2. Frizzelli needs to make a video to prove he isn't the fat kid in the Ravens jersey, or we just need to assume that he is. Same thing with all of the other internet tough guys in this thread. Validate yourselves, or we'll just assume you're 5'6 and 290 lbs of pure fat, playing WOW all day and living in your parents basement?

4. Rudy, start texting me your plays. I need to make some $$$ to get my stomach stapled. I want to look like Rex Ryan.

Haha I was actually just PMing Bcats about Cinci and he mentioned you. But nah, I went to high school in a city about 40 minutes south of Cleveland and went to college at UC. He said we're getting drinks the next time I come up there.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post

Leafer, anyone can get a 6-pack, nothing to brag about. I have one. I will not post it on the internet, I'm not a MySpace/FB douche.

Only time my shirt is off is at my house, when I am fukkin at a beach/ in a hot tub/playing ball in the summer

I don't fukin flex in mirrors and sh*t.

Give me a fukkin winner

tto827

MCduggly, I like you pal. People hate on young posters because of numerous things/numerous reasons:

2) They are out of shape

Also - I wouldn't post too many pics of your girl because some people on this site are sick fuks, no joke. No names/pics. I'm saving you from these fuks, man.

Fukking have had 20 PMs asking to see my girl, like I made it up... it is sad these dudes want to get off to pictures (clothed or unclothed). I like you, seem like you're happy with your girl, I respect that. Keep the pics of the internet before you got these fukkers tracking your FB/Girl's FB

Deemer's sharpest post ever.

mcduggly

2) They are out of shape

Yea, I've already gotten a couple PMs. Never had any intention of posting/sending any more. Thanks, man.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Leafer, anyone can get a 6-pack, nothing to brag about. I have one. I will not post it on the internet, I'm not a MySpace/FB douche.

Only time my shirt is off is at my house, when I am fukkin at a beach/ in a hot tub/playing ball in the summer

I don't fukin flex in mirrors and sh*t.

Give me a fukkin winner

You f'r... this really made me laugh.

First ... 67891011 Last