SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I got a conference call with Mel Kiper Jr tomorrow

I am serious.
    I took a gig writing for this website, had a good run on NFL picks and they asked if I wanted to be staff. I agreed and they asked me if I could do this conference call in the morning. Told me to have two questions ready and then write an article.

Anybody really have a question they want answered ?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

my question: how does todd mcshay think mel's ass tastes?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bb_skoots

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Does he legally have to wear helmets when riding bikes/motorcycles or is that hair of his sufficient?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Does he legally have to wear helmets when riding bikes/motorcycles or is that hair of his sufficient?
    Enquiring minds want to know.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Honestly, while I have to admire the fact that he has created an impression of being an expert evaluator of college football talent and NFL team needs, most lately don't think he really is on point.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Ask him who the fukk is Dr Lynn Lashbrook and why would I take some sham online courses to be a professional sports executive?

SportsPedagogy

All valid questions gentlemen.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    my question: how does todd mcshay think mel's ass tastes?
    and smells?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Ask him who the fukk is Dr Lynn Lashbrook and why would I take some sham online courses to be a professional sports executive?
    "you'll need a ticket to the game to catch a foul ball"

when I was like 16 (11 years ago) I first saw that website and fell for it. never paid any money or anything. can't believe they are still around.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

If you were a true sports journalist, you'd ask him why he whiffed so badly on Russell Wilson...

But judging by your extreme liberal posting, you'll probably kiss his ass in hopes of getting higher up the ladder one day...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    "you'll need a ticket to the game to catch a foul ball"

when I was like 16 (11 years ago) I first saw that website and fell for it. never paid any money or anything. can't believe they are still around.
    They run the commercial non stop on the LA sports talk stations. Drives me insane.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I personally would love to ask how he had Ryan Leaf over Peyton Manning, but if this is serious sp I would ask him the obvious ones. Are the chiefs going to take Geno Smith, maybe a question about Barkley or Milliner. Alabama should have 4 guys in the top 20, does he think Alabama could beat Kansas city? lol Please mention Ryan Leaf or the hair if possible if he is an ass.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

That's nice ask him if you can blow him

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If you were a true sports journalist, you'd ask him why he whiffed so badly on Russell Wilson...

But judging by your extreme liberal posting, you'll probably kiss his ass in hopes of getting higher up the ladder one day...
    This is just for fun.
    Sorry pal, I like your post, but I am not the kind of guy who only focuses on someone's mistakes. I am not going to kiss his ass about the things he got right, who why would I go off on the things he got wrong.

Maybe we can meet in the middle and ill ask him if the jets are going to draft a QB or a Head coach with their first pick.

SportsPedagogy

I will find a way to squeeze Ryan leaf in.

SportsPedagogy

My mind is going numb, so many guys asking about their local players

Crazy how Mel Kiper is answering all these questions off the top of his head about all these random players.

SportsPedagogy

He said Wilson was overlooked for because of his height and size. His success has paved the way for smaller QBs to be looked at. He also said Kaepernick was overlooked because of his throwing mechanics. He said if the draft was re-done, both Wilson and Kaep would be top 10 for sure.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I was screaming at all the ESPN guys when they kept dropping Aaron Rodgers in the draft. Mel Kiper, Jr. said all these horrible things about his throwing motion, which I REALLY liked. Everything about Rodgers I liked Kiper disliked. He is great for sports bettors, because you just go the opposite way. I don't think Flacco can do it. I know what the Ravens are doing now, but there is something exploitable about Flacco's throwing motion. Good defenses are going to pick up on this.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

I tweet him sometimes on Twitter during the NFL draft.

Ask him who is the best defensive player in the 2013 nfl draft. And who is the best quarterback in the 2013 nfl draft.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I am serious.
    I took a gig writing for this website, had a good run on NFL picks and they asked if I wanted to be staff. I agreed and they asked me if I could do this conference call in the morning. Told me to have two questions ready and then write an article.

Ask him how does it feel to go through life looking like Eddie Munster?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

He said Wilson was overlooked for because of his height and size. His success has paved the way for smaller QBs to be looked at. He also said Kaepernick was overlooked because of his throwing mechanics. He said if the draft was re-done, both Wilson and Kaep would be top 10 for sure.

what a fukkin guru

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sportsy, please excuse foldy, he's in a bad mood tonight.. I think he saw a fine white girl with a grits and gravy today.. Or maybe he forgot to take his purple and red pills.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am serious.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

he hates tebow. fuk him , twice

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask him how many loads have been shot all over his glasses.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Wish I could talk to him I have an Associates Degree in sports journalism I would of had some good questions.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

Ask him who is the best defensive player in the 2013 nfl draft. And who is the best quarterback in the 2013 nfl draft.
    He thinks this is a huge year for defenseive players, things half the first round will be defense, and most will be Front 7. I will dig through my notes tomorrow. My mind went numb after 2 hours of listening to guys ask te same questions lol.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

He thinks Demontre More from Texas A&M is gonna go 1 or 2 in the NFL Draft. Compares him to Demarcus Ware. He also really likes Jarvis Jones and compares him to Von Miller.

He expects Geno Smith to be the 1st QB taken, but doesnt expect a QB to be taken until after the 1st round. He kind of stated that he feels Glennon from NC State could be the best QB in the draft. He put Glennons lack of production on the NC State receivers for being under talented and droppign alot of passes. If Glennon has a good combine and pro day, he could drop into the mid to late first round.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

lol, no you dont, hope you got the attention you were seeking, try not to kill yourself from loneliness too gruesomely.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

real question - did he ever think of tweaking his system since he has struggled at times

No1DraftPick
    No1DraftPick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

I will give you all my points if you ask: What should the Buffalo Bills do in the draft/free agency. QB/LB especially.

thanks bro haha

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If this thread was started by ttwarrior, it would be 10 pages.

rUnVnME2
    rUnVnME2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Top10 you say?

Nah, get outta here...

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by rUnVnME2 View Post
    Top10 you say?

Nah, get outta here...
    Ughhh are you serious? You think if the draft was re-done, the jags wouldn't take one of the two? Just stick with Gabbert, because he's obviously better than Wilson, with the luxury of seeing how this season played out? And the dolphins still would have taken tannehill over the two of them?

Do you watch football, or was that a random response just for the hell of it... GTFO

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    lol, no you dont, hope you got the attention you were seeking, try not to kill yourself from loneliness too gruesomely.
    Care to make a wager on it ?
    The whole call is online.

12 Last