playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Australian Open is now on tv and Directtv has extra channels on 701

Just letting you guys know about it. I hadn't seen it advertised lately but I checked on channel 702 and there it is as usual. Great to know if you bet on the tennis matches. Sharapova and Venus Williams are currently on. On channel 701 you can watch 6 channels at once and that is the best way to view the tournament

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I hate how you got a card full of close intriguing match ups (read: the ones I got bets on) and if you look at the matches currently on court and find the five biggest favorites running you will instantly know which ones you going to find being broadcast.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well you cant blame them for showing Venus and Sharapova. Those are the players that fans want to see. Other than that, they usually just show the top seeds on the other channels.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

he's gonna post his code to sign you up later to direct tv

penetrate direct tv

po69 you never did answer about killing animals, yet u call ray lewis a killer with no proof, yet we have proof of u?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well you cant blame them for showing Venus and Sharapova. Those are the players that fans want to see. Other than that, they usually just show the top seeds on the other channels.
    Sharapova currently leading 6/0, 3/0... Real fun match...

Sorry but do we really need to watch Joker chokeslam guys over and over through the early rounds while we completely miss out on pairings that are actually intriguing?