BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Hats off to Colin Kaepernick

I told my close buddies when SF made the change for good to C. Kap that my Packers were in trouble.

The day the fukker got the starting nod when A. Smith came back from concussion list, I knew the Packers would be in trouble.

The kid is an absolute monster, he shushed all haters up tonight. Even if he lays an egg next week, he's obvious the franchise. He has a lethal arm, unreal mobility and is tough as nails.

Throws a pick 6 essentially first play of his first playoff game and comes back to absolutely shred the Packers defense (not saying too much)

The dropped punt by Ross absolutely swung momentum, if he catches that punt and Packers take over up 14-7 with ball instead of easy 14-14, we could be having a different team in the NFC Champ. game.

That being said, C. Kap is the real deal. Hold off on the RG3 praise and Russell Wilson, because this guy is better than both, I've said it since I saw him at Nevada. Props to SF and Harbaugh for having the balls to play the kid.

San Fran should win the Super Bowl. Top notch defense, very good QB, and they do have some weapons. Crabtree/Vernon Davis can absolutely play.

For my Packers, I'm not one to blame injuries or any of that sh*t. They had all their WR's put up 31 and still got demolished. Finley/Jennings will be gone in offseason, look out to where G. Jennings goes, bc the guy is an absolute Top 5 WR in the league. He will show people next year.

Packers HAVE to fire Capers, just for principle. They need to draft 2 Interior Linebackers, and a couple D Linemen. The defense is pathetic. AJ Hawk/ B. Jones both are fukkin pathetic. Cut em. The corners aren't awful, but their linebackers outside of Clay Matthews are terrible. Getting a safety wouldn't hurt. I would trade up, and get a stud LB in the draft.

I wouldn't mind resigning Greg Jennings and trading James Jones for a defensive piece. He had a great year but will be highly overvalued.

Kudos to San Fran, I will be hammering them next week @ home vs Sea or @ ATL.

Kaepernick is a stud.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Stay tuned....

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Word
    fukkin guy can sling it

Kinda surprised Gb didn't adjust second half, guy was running wild

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Deemer, you have 2 notifications on facebook.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10376

He looks like the same quarterback than at Nevada just a different uniform

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

speed kills

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Memorable performance!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

Mr. K destroyed Big Deem's prediction of a cakewalk for GB to the Super Bowl. I was surprised at how effective he was.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I was as impressed with his passing as I was with his running. Pinpoint accuracy every throw... Makes Harbaugh look like a frickin genius.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Too many tattoos, but fast.

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Word
    fukkin guy can sling it

Kinda surprised Gb didn't adjust second half, guy was running wild
    This...that was the worst defensive gameplan I have ever seen. Spend the whole first half in man coverage with no spy so Colin can scramble at will. So what is McCarthy's 2nd half adjustment? "We need to get more pressure on him." WOW I'm embarrassed to be a GB fan.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

man, i was a non believer after all he has done, but wow! did he prove me wrong after this game. giving him all the credit and not taking anything away from him even if the defense played bad.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Packers

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

very hard to defend that kind of speed and arm strength..he will beat ya to every angle u take on him, add the fastball and good receivers and its lights out..frisco wins it all.