gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Not even an honorable mention for blowing up hels? C'mon Opie get those nerds in line, pal.

Fishgold
    Fishgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I can't believe she called me a tranny. What If I was transgendered that could of been really insulting. Stay classy and represent SBR the best you can Sheri guy bwahahabahha
    says the guy who calls her "sheri guy"............please

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Congrats MM........well deserved.

To those only here until loans are paid off................you do realize you can log on..........get your points............send them to whomever..........and move the fukk on. Right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Bravo, Frizzelli. I'd much rather read a week long diatribe between you and shari than watch numbnuts talk for 5 minutes in a video. Seriously...you guys actually watched that whole thing. I tried...I really did....I made it through about 34 seconds of opie's blabbering skipped to the end to see who "won". Good stuff Mike...you're good peoples.

Now..gonna put my head in a vice for 5 minutes and see if it's more tolerable than 34 seconds of opie.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Not even an honorable mention for blowing up hels? C'mon Opie get those nerds in line, pal.
    Trust me....I'll be giving out several wedgies at the mothership tomorrow!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Regarding the original intention of this thread...

Does this seem like a pity e-fukk to anyone else?

I mean cmon, Opie's the hot female friend to Mikey, the guy who just can't get laid.

But Opie is a good actor, he's pretending to enjoy it.

I know this from real life experience
    Now that's just funny.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Bravo, Frizzelli. I'd much rather read a week long diatribe between you and shari than watch numbnuts talk for 5 minutes in a video. Seriously...you guys actually watched that whole thing. I tried...I really did....I made it through about 34 seconds of opie's blabbering and went and put my head in a vice instead.
    Gee. Thanks for the kind words, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Bravo, Frizzelli. I'd much rather read a week long diatribe between you and shari than watch numbnuts talk for 5 minutes in a video. Seriously...you guys actually watched that whole thing. I tried...I really did....I made it through about 34 seconds of opie's blabbering skipped to the end to see who "won". Good stuff Mike...you're good peoples.

Now..gonna put my head in a vice for 5 minutes and see if it's more tolerable than 34 seconds of opie.
    Have you watched any of emily's videos?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Congrats MM........well deserved.

To those only here until loans are paid off................you do realize you can log on..........get your points............send them to whomever..........and move the fukk on. Right?
    Will, they can't move on. They are crackheads. They need SBR. No way they are moving on.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Have you watched any of emily's videos?
    Can't say that I have.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Gee. Thanks for the kind words, pal.
    I edited it a bit. 1st one was too harsh. You're from the streets of Texas bud...you'll be justttt fine.

tatddy

Opie...in all seriousness...you just seem like you're trying too hard.

SamDiamond

I can't believe she called me a tranny. What If I was transgendered that could of been really insulting. Stay classy and represent SBR the best you can Sheri guy bwahahabahha
    Frizz, you sure you aren't a chick? I asked you before, but you're attacking Shari with every post you make, and stop to cry because she called you a Tranny? Seriously?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Frizz, you sure you aren't a chick? I asked you before, but you're attacking Shari with every post you make, and stop to cry because she called you a Tranny? Seriously?
    Irony look it up

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Congrats Mike!

opie1988

I edited it a bit. 1st one was too harsh. You're from the streets of Texas bud...you'll be justttt fine.
    Hey whigger....go put your head back in that vice. Pack rolls this weekend.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatddy

Hey whigger....go put your head back in that vice. Pack rolls this weekend.
    And how does that help you as a Cowgirl fan?

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I am pretty lost reading this thread but can someone explain the Hels is a "teenage girl trapped in a mans body" and the whole driving into a semi thing? I dont recognize alot of the posters in players talk but this sounds fascinating and hilarious. This is what "21st century non-hetero-normative sexualities and non-binary genderings" Peter was talking about and sbrtv could focus on.

I mean what the hell, what forum do these guys post on, I have never seen this crap on here before. Did hels proclaim this stuff before the whole sbr forum?

did roxxy fake his wifes death for points to play poker? crazy stuff

opie1988

Opie...in all seriousness...you just seem like you're trying too hard.
    Hey fukknut....in all seriousness....go walk your dog hand in hand on the beach.

Post a fukkin video on here before handing out advice.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tatddy

Hey fukknut....in all seriousness....go walk your dog hand in hand on the beach.

Post a fukkin video on here before handing out advice.
    Facebook admin called. You're due back before dinner kiddo.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Power posting! Are you that fukking stupid or is the meth fukking with your head again. I've barely posted in the last two months so everything you are saying is a lie just like Pronger. These people ain't stupid look at Sheri guys posts over the past months and look at mine and she is calling a power poster. Meth kills
    Meth might kill. Wouldn't know.

But being a shut in recluse probably will. You'll have to let me know how that goes.

You've had 77 posts in the past 4 days- 99.9% of them facebook nonsense about nothing that anyone cares about. I've had 60. And I work here. So yes... it must be meth+Pronger. Or... or.... or.... it maybe just simple facts. The same ones anyone can get from searching our posts. Again: You hate SBR yet you're posting more than the person who is paid to address poster issues and welcome them to the forum. You say you're only here to pay off a loan yet you're posting more than the staff member who posts the most and again is PAID to be here. Ummm yeah... makes a lot of sense!!!

Denial kills.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Never said paid off in full tranny. Nice disclaimer though. I said I'd pay them off. With my nice little 12pts a day.

If you need an excuse to stick around come up with a better one than that. I know Alberta is a bitch right now but go stick your tongue to a pole or something... knock some sense into you because you've become way too transparent.

Yes frizzelli, everyone knows you want to stay here forever. Yes frizzelli, it was obvious when you were power posting for the past how many days. Yes frizzelli, everyone knows it would take you the next year to pay off your dodgy shit. GL frizzelli. I seriously have to leave now as some of us have to live. Let me know when/if you're gone.
    I hate to interrupt when you're on a roll like this, but calling Frizz a tranny is quite an insult to the nearly 19 million, amazing transgender people in the world. Nearly 1 million of those live in North America! Maybe we could come up with another handy slur? Asspickle is certainly an underutilized one.

But seriously, keep your head up and keep up the good work cleaning house. The only way you get healthy new growth is by pruning away that which has ceased producing. Who knew forums and orchard management might actually share a common reference, eh?

opie1988

Facebook admin called. You're due back before dinner kiddo.
    Please don't plagiarize my jokes. All insults related to Facebook (i.e. "Facebook this shit", "you 2 fukks should friend each other on Facebook, etc...) have clearly been my intellectual property since I first broke this insult out back in October 2010.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i really just have one question

how in the fuk does someone get in points debt?

tatddy

Please don't plagiarize my jokes. All insults related to Facebook (i.e. "Facebook this shit", "you 2 fukks should friend each other on Facebook, etc...) have clearly been my intellectual property since I first broke this insult out back in October 2010.

Haven't had the honor of reading any of these said jokes but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you fukked up the delivery on 80% of them. Writing will only take you so far.

But you're cute.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

But being a shut in recluse probably will. You'll have to let me know how that goes.

You've had 77 posts in the past 4 days- 99.9% of them facebook nonsense about nothing that anyone cares about. I've had 60. And I work here. So yes... it must be meth+Pronger. Or... or.... or.... it maybe just simple facts. The same ones anyone can get from searching our posts. Again: You hate SBR yet you're posting more than the person who is paid to address poster issues and welcome them to the forum. You say you're only here to pay off a loan yet you're posting more than the staff member who posts the most and again is PAID to be here. Ummm yeah... makes a lot of sense!!!

Denial kills.
    Umm you have 25k posts to my 8500 posts in around the same time frame just sayin.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    i really just have one question

how in the fuk does someone get in points debt?
    Great post. People can't leave because of points debt. Jesus.

Serfdom is the answer

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

barryRunSome

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you understand the drug, then you should have no problem.
    BIGDAY whadddup!!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can we get a list so I don't have to shove q-tips in my ears for attempting to listen to another Opie video.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Can we get a list so I don't have to shove q-tips in my ears for attempting to listen to another Opie video.
    I made it 34 seconds. You?

Cuse0323

I made it 34 seconds. You?
    Zero

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Another bitch on here who constantly badmouths the place, yet incessantly hangs around.

Let me know when you're free to drive again, so I can be sure to stay off the roads.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cuse0323

Another bitch on here who constantly badmouths the place, yet incessantly hangs around.

Let me know when you're free to drive again, so I can be sure to stay off the roads.
    It'll be awhile, you're safe. I'll let you know though so you can feel safe 1500 miles away.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Mike congrats,

Opie if you ever have me on a list that has deemer, Emily Haines, daimi, pauly poker, or seaweed either tied or ahead of me please leave me off the list

Unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

First 123456 Last