nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

BI= Jon Kreta

Ohhh boy ohhh boy....Change your clothes,..change your image,. but you cant get all these tattoos removed,..... Sorry Charlie!

Last edited by Blondie; 12-22-12 at 08:45 AM. Reason: removed photos

nikossf

the first picture is really interesting...Seeing several faces here..

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

those were already posted... sbr will take this down again to protect Jon

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

its not like any1 on sbr is going to do any harm to him

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    its not like any1 on sbr is going to do any harm to him
    are you kidding me? if i was the guy that was owed 260 k i would or have other people hunting his ass down and i would tell them collect my money i will give you 160 k and to make sure that jon thinks twice about stiffing someone the next time

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    the first picture is really interesting...Seeing several faces here..
    yeah that's sharky, amblai, blittydeuce in the 1st picture

some think blittydeuce is dudleydawson, others think donkdown is dudleydawson

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    are you kidding me? if i was the guy that was owed 260 k i would or have other people hunting his ass down and i would tell them collect my money i will give you 160 k and to make sure that jon thinks twice about stiffing someone the next time

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The guy who masterminded the scam is the little fruity tatted kid? Wow. Looks like he should be hanging out at a linkin park concert or a mall food court.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I heard Jon has a tat on his buttocks of John and that John has seen it.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i heard cwissy was dudleydawson and lost is really lost

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Some of those guys are on other forums distancing themselves from that picture as hard as he can...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

the guy on the left of that picture is named nathan he was or is the gm of sales with youwager and justbet and from what i hear he is a scumbag if this is the picture of the 4 at the table

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Dudley weighs over 450 lbs so he's none of those guys

Picture ttwarrior but fatter and less hair

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

Everyone is tough on the internet. People have been scammed out of millions for many years all over the place and no one has done anything.

Most of these people are whales anyway so it's not worth the trouble for them.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Everyone is tough on the internet. People have been scammed out of millions for many years all over the place and no one has done anything.

Most of these people are whales anyway so it's not worth the trouble for them.
    im not pretending to be tough. im not gangsta im just a regular dude. but i do know i could find someone if i told them find this person collect my money and keep 160k for yourself. we play in a shady world with this industry most of the people losing $$$$ in the scams youre talking about are usually old or dont know who or where to go to find someone who will attempt to collect that money for you

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Dudley weighs over 450 lbs so he's none of those guys

Picture ttwarrior but fatter and less hair

nikossf

"Names have been changed to protect the innocent..." remember that line...from dragnet or something..HAHAHAHAHA...

Blondie...why did you remove the photos?? Why hide people who stole from others and/or knew about this and did nothing..???

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

im not pretending to be tough. im not gangsta im just a regular dude. but i do know i could find someone if i told them find this person collect my money and keep 160k for yourself. we play in a shady world with this industry most of the people losing $$$$ in the scams youre talking about are usually old or dont know who or where to go to find someone who will attempt to collect that money for you
    How are they going to collect the 260k from that 20 year old tattooed idiot...skin him and sell his skin as expensive artwork?

BetIslands DID SCAM this forum out of 1.5 mil but they scammed WINNINGS it appears much more than deposits...now Im not trying to make light of it as money won is the same as money deposited to the gambler BUT its not like the tattooed dumbass kid has 1.5 mil cash to pay ppl off. SBR just made up the bullshit about solid financial backing to get posters to load up there and if the site tanks in a year they say oh well books collapse all the time what can ya do.

SBR was able to convince alot of posters (not to brag but I could see the signs a mile away this was a classic SBR sponsor rope a dope) that BetIslands was like fuckin pinnacle bc alot of the posters here think SBR is a "for the players site" when in reality they are no different than Covers, they promote scams and hope ppl signup and lose their money to get affiliate dollars while it lasts and when the book folds with all the posters money its just shrug your shoulders and move on to promoting the next scambook.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-25-12 at 09:52 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

^Can't see how many people believed BI was in Pinnacle's class. NO way.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 12-25-12 at 09:57 AM.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ^Can't see how many people believed BI was in Pinnacle's class. NO way.
    Slight exaggeration on my part but you get the idea...tell ppl about all the solid industry respected financial backing...give em a B- rating in 4 months then 3 months later raise to B an unheard of book thats been in business for 5 mins run by a tattooed punk kid...brag on and on about all the great customer service and all the good things about the book and it gives the suckers the idea that this book is a great out....SBR is very skilled at what they do and when they have 80% of the members of a book referred by them they are going to promote that book through the roof regardless if its a complete scam or not bc with that high a % of players they are more like partners than advertisers.

Had BetIslands somehow succeeded it would've made SBR a fortune to have nearly their entire customer base referred by SBR (think of the commission) so SBR did everything in its power to make that a reality...unfortunately its hard to turn an F rated book run by a tattooed idiot with no financial backing into a B rated book

Net result: Players get robbed for 1.5 mil...SBR could give a penetrate less and shrugs shoulders and prepares to try again with the next tattooed idiot that comes in the door
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-25-12 at 10:16 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3400

^ You make some valid points.