tauro
    tauro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Adam meyers the worst scam

No matter what scum bag u deal with he is better tha thi s high pressure scam i read and fell for cigar magizine article whic should be investigated never ever evr ever sign up for this program if u think im a tout fgor another serrvice then soign io up and call me a tout for anothe r competitor in 4 weeks

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Besides giving you losing picks, did they try to sell you a higher rated set of picks?

tauro

Thats there game while losing they get u in deeper trying to get oyut using the cigar mag article w3 which cigar mag should be ashamed of

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

The guys a prick with ears.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I said it before and I'll say it again. adam meyers will step over his dying father and rape his own mother if there was profit in it.

Whoever has this cockroache's plays should post them. You run a 4-game fade chase with this fool and you should be +$$$ at the end of the season.

rglopez
    rglopez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

The thing is you almost never get his picks, you get his associates picks unless you sign up for the $3000 Vip package which averages a play a day. I was scammed by this guy back in the day, lesson learned.

rockland
    rockland's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is called marketing. And Tauro got Marketed to. It is like those special advertising sections in the city magazines....5 Star Wealth Advisor Awards that any money manager, annuity peddler and insurance agent can get his name included within for FREE by returning a form. "Mr. Client, I am a winner of the Boston Magazine 5 Star Wealth Manager Award, and look at my plaque"....and then they ask for your money.

Twisted_One
    Twisted_One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2508

They are ALL scams!!! Sooner you learn that the better off you will be

tauro

Since people are around site correcting spelling and not talking games i meant to write their not there. Anyway, this one was the worst i saw dont be fooled when they give u adam's games as promotion to keep from quitting they lose at higher amounts. Best marketing i have seen they adveryise spend money on it--ours--- and lie about everything never ever evr use this service unless u want to lose big quick

Wojo

Adam Meyers was on a radio football contest in Vegas. Throughout the whole show all he did was brag about how much he bets and how he wins at over a 60 percent rate.

The guy is a huge egotist.

wardwins
    wardwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

This is old news

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by wardwins View Post
    This is old news
    Apparently not to people who are still sending money to Adam Meyers.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Adam Meyers was on a radio football contest in Vegas. Throughout the whole show all he did was brag about how much he bets and how he wins at over a 60 percent rate.

The guy is a huge egotist.
    A more accurate word in this case would be liar. Egotist implies that he actually does what he is trying to brag about.\

He buys all of this sports talk radio time, magazine "article" space, etc. Scamtastic.