sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I will win you money "long term"

Ok here we go- I will for the first time start making my system plays public. Some major guidelines must be addressed here tho. This is a very sophisticated system that is based purely on math and numbers. Absolutely no handicapping so I will not be commenting on any of the plays. This system ONLY works long term. Quarterly goals. This is not a system that will hit 60% or even 55%. It is designed to be over 50% and to maximize hot streaks and minimize cold ones. This is also designed to increase BR between 50-100% throughout the course of a "whole year"..... yes that means losing months will happen but winning ones will be big. There is usually between 5-12 plays per day and the amounts TO WIN will be based on a 10k BR so if you only got 5 then do half and so on..... your going to have to do the math on that. This is not a double BR in 2 weeks thread! You're going to have to be patient and view results quarterly. The biggest risk will be getting paid by bookies which i have not had luck in so I now say penetrate it! This will start tomorrow. Plays will be posted around 6-6:30 pm week nights and around 11-12 weekends. GL all. Im out- will check in tomorrow night with pix.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-19-12 at 10:53 PM. Reason: forum policy

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overnight superstar unreal....this will not end well.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Peak a sneaker... We like you pal. Careful.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

You're a big baller

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Add bets to your SBR spreadsheet without deleting plays.

To see if your betting is profitable or unprofitable.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Guys last night when I made this post i was feelin a little froggy and wanted to do this but the truth is i am defeated and broken down now from what I spent years trying to build and I just dont have the will to go on anymore. It takes about an hour of time to run the numbers and sort thru the pix which i simply dont have the desire to waste anymore time for nothing anymore..... i guess i truly am done.... what a shame. i will be logging off this site for good very soon. GL to everyone

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    Guys last night when I made this post i was feelin a little froggy and wanted to do this but the truth is i am defeated and broken down now from what I spent years trying to build and I just dont have the will to go on anymore. It takes about an hour of time to run the numbers and sort thru the pix which i simply dont have the desire to waste anymore time for nothing anymore..... i guess i truly am done.... what a shame. i will be logging off this site for good very soon. GL to everyone
    make sure to cash out those pts and get a gift card or somethin bud

if u dont want them though.. I will gladly take a few thousand as a memento to remember you by

-stash

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yo sneek a peek.....when I come to Cleveland..Holla at me on the 3rd floor poker room at the horseshoe!