CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Miami is a lock to win the East barring injuries. Lakers Come on you know you're wrong. They just aren't that good.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Miami is a lock to win the East barring injuries. Lakers Come on you know you're wrong. They just aren't that good.
    Just like everyone laughed at me when Miami started 9-8 2 years ago and I guaranteed they'd win the east and everyone said hahaha "bulls will win" and I said "Bulls won't win more than 1 game in a 7 game series versus Miami" then I had the thread in the playoffs and Bulls won game 1 and everyone chimed in starting laughing at me and then Miami won 4 straight.

Thanks.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Shumpert can shut down wade, I have not seen many like him. He gets right in there face withput fouling and has the quickest hands

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Shumpert can shut down wade, I have not seen many like him. He gets right in there face withput fouling and has the quickest hands
    Not possible to shut down Wade 1 on 1. Guy is a 1 on 1 player. Much stronger than Shumpert as well so he will simply catch the ball on the block or near the elbow and 1 dribble and you're at the basket. Guys like Bryant Wade, you can't shut down 1 on 1 players like that unless you play team defense.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Well, I will say this: I don't think there can be anything better than playing for the Knicks in NYC and winning a championship there. That would be the sh*t for any baller.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    You guys are idiots. Melo is a born loser. You have to play defense as a unit, not just Tyson Chandler. Knicks won't make it past 2nd rd.
    You're stupider than the average bear. Stfu punk!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Just like everyone laughed at me when Miami started 9-8 2 years ago and I guaranteed they'd win the east and everyone said hahaha "bulls will win" and I said "Bulls won't win more than 1 game in a 7 game series versus Miami" then I had the thread in the playoffs and Bulls won game 1 and everyone chimed in starting laughing at me and then Miami won 4 straight.

Thanks.
    You picked the favorite like everyone else?

Thanks

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Not possible to shut down Wade 1 on 1. Guy is a 1 on 1 player. Much stronger than Shumpert as well so he will simply catch the ball on the block or near the elbow and 1 dribble and you're at the basket. Guys like Bryant Wade, you can't shut down 1 on 1 players like that unless you play team defense.
    Goat I'll give you that, D-Wade is a totally different kind of animal come the playoffs, however, surely if anybody in the whole league has a chance at shutting him down or at the very least severely hindering him, it is Schumpert. This kid is without doubt in the same league as Payton, Jordan and Bryant (pre 2010) when it comes to on-ball D.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Goat I'll give you that, D-Wade is a totally different kind of animal come the playoffs, however, surely if anybody in the whole league has a chance at shutting him down or at the very least severely hindering him, it is Schumpert. This kid is without doubt in the same league as Payton, Jordan and Bryant (pre 2010) when it comes to on-ball D.
    We'll have to see how he recovers Post-ACL tear. Diggin the Timmy Hardaway avatar by the way!
    Points Awarded:

sando gave PickyBob 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12