Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Biggest play of the year- PATS -3 in the Superbowl risking $2200

$2200 to win $2000 Pats -3 -110

My guy just gave me the line now and I don't care what happens with the line. People will take the Gmen in my area but here is why I like the Pats:

Main things is Giants D line gets neutralized even somewhat, its going to be a long day for the Giants.

1)Pats played terrible against the ravens. Brady admitted he played a horrible game. "I get a chance to redeem myself" he said. There's no way Brady will not have at least 3 tds in this game. Pats O line played amazing against the ultimate ravens line. Eli was harassed today on the other hand. Welker and Wilfork also want redemption.

2) I think Bellicheck will put Wilfork on that white boy center on the Giants Boss? Anyway Wilf will eat him. Bellicheck will just blitz manning and force him to make plays under pressure because he won't give him time to let Cruz Nicks Manningham all make plays.

3) Coughlin could be too conservative and I don't trust him. Bellicheck doesn't lose two in a row like that. I just think his football iq is too high for that to happen. Pats will be happy to trade touchdowns for Giants fgs.

4) Pats offense in a dome. I just don't see the Giants getting more than 2 sacks in this game. Therefore, I see Brady being able to have time in the pocket and Shred the Giants horrible secondary. Those small guys like Welker Edelman Woodhead all play better in domes. Don't even have to mention the tight ends or Green Ellis. Pats just have too many weapons and in a dome it favors the offense typically.

5) Giants are not gonna run the ball on the pats. They can't run on the inside, only outside. therefore, i don't see jacobs doing much. Bradshaw could if he has it goin.

6) The Giants receivers could have a good day. They are unstoppable. But honestly Manning will have a few turnovers here. I just see him losing a fumble for sure.

7) Brady won't be denied. Manning will retire with 1 ring and 2 sb appearances just like his brother. He shall not see another victory.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You better pray the public likes the Giants cause if they don't, you're fukked.............

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Hey GoatShit stop jinxing the Pats you dumbfukk!

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Hey GoatShit stop jinxing the Pats you dumbfukk!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hope you cash it, buddy.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Kind of like the Pats... still gotta think about it.

I don't think it was just the weather that made the 49ers/Giants look like shitty teams. I think they are just shitty teams. The only good teams in the NFC were the Packers and the Saints when they're at home, and they're both gone, so yeah, you'd think Tom Brady takes this one home.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

its gonna be a one possession game, get ready to hold your nut sack the whole game in anxiety

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

wilfork against a white boy center is reasoning rofl. 80%+ of centers are white including for the Pats

Keep disrespecting Eli assuming he will have a TO. Talk about motivation with Brady? How about Eli claiming himself elite, then carrying the deadbeat regular season Giants to the playoffs and then the Super Bowl while breaking 4th Q TD record on the way.

3 point game

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    wilfork against a white boy center is reasoning rofl. 80%+ of centers are white including for the Pats

Keep disrespecting Eli assuming he will have a TO. Talk about motivation with Brady? How about Eli claiming himself elite, then carrying the deadbeat regular season Giants to the playoffs and then the Super Bowl while breaking 4th Q TD record on the way.

3 point game
    Pats have a better coach, although it is close. That will be the difference this time I think. Who knows though? One miracle catch and Giants could win again.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Giants fan, I'm in favor of this hamburger's action!
    Points Awarded:

Thehusker gave GamblerSpirit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manning probably better than Brady right now
    Giants have a much better pass rush
    Too close to call

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Manning probably better than Brady right now Giants have a much better pass rush Too close to call
    You think Brady and Beli lose to NY again after having their perfect season ruined in 2007?

They pull out all the stops and win this.

Meat locker
    Meat locker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Giants 27 patriots 25

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Gronkowski in a walking boot....his ankle was pretty close to snapping yesterday. I like the Giants but see no point in playing NE this early either way? Its not like they looked so good that the line will be shooting up. I also don't see a dome being an advantage for the Pats? Cruz, Nicks, & Manningham are going to love the turf after SFs D clinging all over them on rainy grass. NE has no shot if Gronk isn't close to 100%!
    Points Awarded:

DOMINATER gave Mr Handicapable 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

nomar122977
    nomar122977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    Kind of like the Pats... still gotta think about it.

I don't think it was just the weather that made the 49ers/Giants look like shitty teams. I think they are just shitty teams. The only good teams in the NFC were the Packers and the Saints when they're at home, and they're both gone, so yeah, you'd think Tom Brady takes this one home.
    not that good if the "best team" loses at home and the saint cant win on the road. niners had their chances to end that game and failed to do it. amazing they even had a chance being 1 for 13 on 3rd down.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Giants ML.....

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I have no clue what to bet, but also want to make this my biggest play of the year. Although it wouldn't be much cause I wouldn't want to cut into my alchohol budget.. Prolly 1k. I fukin hate the giants and eli so much, I don't know how I can bet on them.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

On NE as well

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

GL Goat i hope new england wins

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive_Edge View Post
    its gonna be a one possession game, get ready to hold your nut sack the whole game in anxiety
    It might be a one-possession first quarter.

Giants were the beneficiary of an untimely GB death.

Now they're stepping into the perfect storm, a death of the owner's wife (who the players love), is only part of it.

Pats -3 is the easiest money you'll make all year.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

how does this guy go 1-50 -$20,000 yet still have money to make these bets?

must be another millionaire restaurant owner.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

4) Pats offense in a dome. I just don't see the Giants getting more than 2 sacks in this game. Therefore, I see Brady being able to have time in the pocket and Shred the Giants horrible secondary. Those small guys like Welker Edelman Woodhead all play better in domes. Don't even have to mention the tight ends or Green Ellis. Pats just have too many weapons and in a dome it favors the offense typically.
    This doesn't make sense. A fast track is going to help NYG's passrush.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    This doesn't make sense. A fast track is going to help NYG's passrush.
    Yeah but if the pass rush is even someone neutralized then the dome favors the pats at every other position on the field.

Anyone that thinks the Giants will win this game shouldn't make any NFL bets. This line is a joke and thats why I already slammed it.

Seriously if anyone thinks brady and bellicheck are going to lose in this position I can't help you. Or track the line movement over the next two weeks because I'm sure that will play a big role in the outcome.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Anyone that thinks the Giants will win this game shouldn't make any NFL bets.
    Why do you always say things like this in your write ups? You said that same thing about the Mavericks vs the Heat.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

All in on the Gmen, thanks for the post

chrisp625
    chrisp625's Avatar Become A Pro!

G-Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well maybe not a but still G-Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: steelpower

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far you have a winner goat,I'll let ya know if anything changes.......

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Biggest bet of the year and its on the Superbowl. Very very typical around here. Clearly you're just looking for attention. 2 weeks before the game and you're already claiming you have $2200 locked in on a game that could go either way.

POST A PICTURE OF THIS THREAD IS A FRAUD

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

i love coughlin over bellichick... but this matchup is way too close to be unloading on... a few units gmen spread and ml is the way to go

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Yeah but if the pass rush is even someone neutralized then the dome favors the pats at every other position on the field.
    If. Just like if the pass rush isn't neutralized, then NE is in trouble.

Anyone that thinks the Giants will win this game shouldn't make any NFL bets. This line is a joke and thats why I already slammed it.

Seriously if anyone thinks brady and bellicheck are going to lose in this position I can't help you. Or track the line movement over the next two weeks because I'm sure that will play a big role in the outcome.
    Maybe they just don't think that Julian Edelman can cover Victor Cruz

I'm not sure what you mean by "lose in this position". Care to elaborate?

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Even if this doesnt cash, if NE goes up a touchdown at any point in this game you could hedge with great live odds almost guaranteeing a profit. Good luck.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

LOL, The Giants are +130 In SF and also +130 on a Neutral Field against NE, and there are dumb fuks on this board who cant see the +130 against SF was a STUPID LINE.

Playing SF in SF is a far far far far lesser challenge than playing Brady and NE on a neutral field, and the line is basically the same. Stupid.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    LOL, The Giants are +130 In SF and also +130 on a Neutral Field against NE, and there are dumb fuks on this board who cant see the +130 against SF was a STUPID LINE.

Playing SF in SF is a far far far far lesser challenge than playing Brady and NE on a neutral field
    , and the line is basically the same. Stupid.
    How do you reach this conclusion?

1234 Last