Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

How I get in the zone.

With some good old Deftones. Without music, I cant focus on poker, I have trouble studying games. Everything. The melody in the background puts me in the zone. Im sure not many of you are Deftones fans here. Just try it with Nickelback or The Backstreet Boys, whatever you dill fukks listen to.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every sat i turn on A little jimmy Buffett i walk to the beach with my laptop. i study for a bit and go swimming in the morning ocean. i pick my games I then go play golf before the games. I come home eat and usually end up sleeping through all the games
    This time of year is nice here in s. Florida. When I am picking soccer games the night before I just hope my son doesn't have homework or is driving me crazy with cartoons or my fiancée doesn't need the million jobs done I get from her on a daily basis

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Every sat i turn on A little jimmy Buffett i walk to the beach with my laptop. i study for a bit and go swimming in the morning ocean. i pick my games I then go play golf before the games. I come home eat and usually end up sleeping through all the games
    This time of year is nice here in s. Florida. When I am picking soccer games the night before I just hope my son doesn't have homework or is driving me crazy with cartoons or my fiancée doesn't need the million jobs done I get from her on a daily basis

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Foreign stations on Tunein with headphones to block out everything around me