ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL AT chargers BETTORS

Looooooooooooool denverrrrrrrr

ermzzy

Brock Landers
    Degenerate losing sports bettor who borrows money from co-workers and doesn't pay them back, takes out car title loans, and writes bad checks to chase his losses. He only plays big public favorites and square parlays. He likes to gamble and post on gambling forums while on family vacation. When you see a Brock Landers "Rubberband Play", pound the opposite side with confidence.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Some broke non pro goof taking shots at people when the game is in hand. Unfukkinreal you can't make this up with these morons who run their goof mouth after the game is over.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, onacloud, Br0nxer, and A4K

ermzzy

BROCK penetrating LANDERS

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Wow Charger backers "Got Brocked"

No denying.

ermzzy

When you see a Brock Landers "Rubberband Play", pound the opposite side with confidence.

bmorebears
    bmorebears's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    When you see a Brock Landers "Rubberband Play", pound the opposite side with confidence.
    I'm new. Could you expand on this?

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Loser

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Go grab a snow cone grats

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebears View Post
    I'm new. Could you expand on this?
    I'm pretty new to, but if you are being serious... This guy Brock Landers is currently on one of the worst runs, one bad enough you would not wish it on your worst enemy. Most people on the forums have started to fade every pick he makes, because as of late it has been almost a guaranteed win. Whether they airbet or actually put $ is up for debate.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Some broke non pro goof taking shots at people when the game is in hand. Unfukkinreal you can't make this up with these morons who run their goof mouth after the game is over.
    who cares if he isn't pro... I wouldn't waste $250 or whatever it is to have some dumb feature on this site.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    who cares if he isn't pro... I wouldn't waste $250 or whatever it is to have some dumb feature on this site.
    You claim to win 1k a week betting NFL yet you won't pony up a measly $200 in a sponsor's book to turn pro? Not trying to start to start anything here, just saying.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

classy

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    You claim to win 1k a week betting NFL yet you won't pony up a measly $200 in a sponsor's book to turn pro? Not trying to start to start anything here, just saying.
    just because you make money, it doesn't justify spending it....tbh i was contemplating it before but the pro options don't come up when i click it anyways so i've given up.

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    Brock Landers
    Degenerate losing sports bettor who borrows money from co-workers and doesn't pay them back, takes out car title loans, and writes bad checks to chase his losses. He only plays big public favorites and square parlays. He likes to gamble and post on gambling forums while on family vacation. When you see a Brock Landers "Rubberband Play", pound the opposite side with confidence.
    a little uncalled for though

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pro.....ber uh doooo rrrrrrrrrrrdeeeeeeeeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    just because you make money, it doesn't justify spending it....tbh i was contemplating it before but the pro options don't come up when i click it anyways so i've given up.
    Oh please, youre a fraud. Dont know whats worse, how you just exposed yourself or your fronting like youre a big winner to complete strangers. Start posting some of these winners before the games, you fraud