alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Wake Forest +24.5 at Floridag State?

Is FSU truly that good? Is Wake that bad? They just upset UNC as a 10 point dog. Feedback would be appreciated.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

As much as it hurts me to say it, Frauda State looking to make a statement

I don't think Wake is that good

First lean is Frauda State but not endorsing a play yet

alabasterf

Haha! Yeah, I hear ya on that name

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

In FSU's defense, West Virginia pussed out by paying 500,000 to back out of this years scheduled game. So instead of Savannah State we would have had a real game this past weekend.
    Fraud...curious of you reasoning behind that. I mean its not like they lost to UCLA, Oregon State or ULM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Florida St, schedule is what Natl Champions are made of.

alabasterf

They have been fraudulent in terms of preseason rankings for the past several years. It is difficult to buy into their greatness until they prove it weekly in ACC play.

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Florida State. My main reasoning being because a) were at home & b) revenge factor. Wake Forest only returns 3 offensive starters from last year and are going up against arguably the best defense in the nation (which will be fired up). Revenge factor will be huge in this game, and yes Florida State is the "real deal" this year and they will be out to make a statement as this is their first true test. Don't be surprised about Wake Forest beating UNC.. when has unc been good? unc vs wake forest is a rivalry game..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

take this to the ncaa football forum...

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Take Florida State. My main reasoning being because a) were at home & b) revenge factor. Wake Forest only returns 3 offensive starters from last year and are going up against arguably the best defense in the nation (which will be fired up). Revenge factor will be huge in this game, and yes Florida State is the "real deal" this year and they will be out to make a statement as this is their first true test. Don't be surprised about Wake Forest beating UNC.. when has unc been good? unc vs wake forest is a rivalry game..
    Alot of good points here. I agree Florida State is the real deal and I just love the fact how their defensive coordinator expects a shut out on inferior opponent or he is not happy. With chalk this high its good to know that they wont give ANY on defense late when they are up big. Wake Forest is in a bad position here and I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't score more than 10 points in this game. I have a small lean toward Florida State here.

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

Wake Forest covers.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Florida State has had to hear about the Wake Forest game for an entire year. Wake Forest is in for a curb stomping.