Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is big time enough to be impressived with reduced juice??

I guess if you're someone who bets nothing less than 1k a game this matters but if you do not do people really look at the value of in the long run of this sort of thing? I mean what does that boil down to for a highly active 100 bettor in coure of a year??

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

If your a 100$ player it's still good because if your normally betting 110$ at -110 vs -107 or -108 your saving a couple bucks per bet which adds up quick

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'll tell you what reduced juice does, it makes you bet more. It also makes you angry when you make a play at a non-reduced juice price - where -110 is the norm.

Only practical effect it had on me, (only speaking on 5dimes), was I became more inclined to wait till the line was offered at the reduced rate, as opposed to getting in on an NFL matchup on a tuesday - 5 or so days before the game at normal juice.

Does that mean anything? Depends if the line moves against you - but I know, "long term", making plays closer to kick is the better strategy.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

We(the gamblers) need every extra percent of an edge we can get these days. 5 cents adds up quickly on every dollar.