acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsguy check in....

Need some unbiased info on the game.Thanks pal.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Sup... You want a watermelon KFC or Popeyes special?

Munchie lageux... How can you not like that name?

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Sup... You want a watermelon KFC or Popeyes special?Munchie lageux... How can you not like that name?
    Anyway cinci loses tonight?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Pitt just played a spread offense and gave up 381 yards of offense vs youngstown state. Cincy is known for a spread offense, they should put up 400+ as well. Remember Munchie had 5 starts last year And had about 950 total yards and 7 tds running and throwing. He added a lot of muscle in the offseason. He even beat out senior Brandon Kay for the job as many thought Kay would be the star. However this team Is very young and inexperienced with about 60 of the players first or second year players. We also get central michigan transfer John Williams on the defensive end playing D line for us as he will b big for us this year. Running backs: full of young talent.. Watch out for Winn, proteat and Abernathy.
    Defense: we still have frey and cheatham are are both in the secondary. Now Graham from Pitt will rush on us most likely since our rush defense will be hurting, but we should be able to pack the box and make sunseri throw on us as he Is turnover prone and have decent secondary. We also have senior d line Walter Stewart Who was big last year for us in the pass rush. Also look out for Dominique battle our corner, he is coming off a torn acl and is suppos to be a huge help this season in the secondary.

So overrall uc just needs to be able to stop the run. I think our offense will do its thing to Pitt. May take a few drives to get going or to start clicking but we will get our points in.

I wouldn't go huge on this game simply because there is still a million unknowns for both teams. How will uc come out after losing lots of starters on both sides of the ball? How will Pitt come out after being embarrassed by a glorified high school team?

I'm already on cincy -4 for 3 units. That's just a average play for me. Wouldn't be surprised if uc won by 14 or 3 points. Unsure.
    Points Awarded:

acl123 gave sportsguy04 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

acl123
    syndicate

Good insight sportsguy!