Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Unloading on Falcons ML vs. the Chiefs Week 1

Atlanta is going to be one of the better teams in the NFC this year along with Philly and GB in my opinion.

ATL is now completely healthy on the defensive side of the ball, particularly in the secondary where they struggled a bit last year. They picked up Asante who is a straight ball hawk. Put him next to Grimes and you got possibly the best or one of the best CB duos in all of football. Matt Ryan is a good qb and Turner is going to have another solid year with the rookie they drafted who is very fast and a good change of pace guy. I am predicting a huge year from Julio Jones who is an absolute monster. Roddy WHite and Gonzales. THese guys are all very tall and athletic and nightmare matchups for smaller corners.

The Chiefs team is not good. They got good pieces on the defensive side of the ball with Flowers and Berry and others but a defense is only as good as its offense, meaning when Cassel fails to convert 3rd downs and is putting his defense on the field for 2/3 of the game, then obviously the D is going to look a lot worse than it actually is.

I think ATL can play man to man coverage on Bowe and others in this game and stack 8 guys in the box on every down. Charles is a great RB but he can't carry a team to a playoffs by himself. He is no Tomlinson.

I don't like Romeo as a coach. He is too defensive minded and that doesn't win games on a consistent basis. You need to score points to be a threat in the NFL. You can't run the ball 50 times a game and think you're going to win a division or SB. The league is different now and he is stuck in the past.

ATL will air it out all day in KC. They will be ready and Cassel will have a miserable game.

Will book this to win 700 or so when my guy releases the MLs.

The whole board is gonna get buried with the chiefs. Wait and see.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Not a believer in ATL. Ryan/Turner are overrated and so is the coach. Also O-line concerns. Might be better in the secondary but overall the defense is not that good. You mention GB/Philly, what about SF. Atl regresses this year. NO or Car wins that division.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Not a believer in ATL. Ryan/Turner are overrated and so is the coach. Also O-line concerns. Might be better in the secondary but overall the defense is not that good. You mention GB/Philly, what about SF. Atl regresses this year. NO or Car wins that division.
    SF too. Forgot them. I say ATL will win that division. ATL got much better. Most underestimate Julio Jones. He might even be better than Roddy White. You basically have two bullets who are 6'4 at the WR position. What other team has two #1 Wideouts? No one. This is an air it out kind of league now bro.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

You are on the right team here

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

U should have taken atl by now already when it was -1. The more you wait most likely its gonna go to -2.5 -3.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Chiefs.

Public will be all over ATL.

Books will clean up when Chiefs win.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    SF too. Forgot them. I say ATL will win that division. ATL got much better. Most underestimate Julio Jones. He might even be better than Roddy White. You basically have two bullets who are 6'4 at the WR position. What other team has two #1 Wideouts? No one. This is an air it out kind of league now bro.
    Agree that White and Jones are a formidable tandem. But I think they are a poorly coached team, and that ATL will regress. We shall soon find out.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this clown posts so many losers that chiefs just became my play.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Atlanta going to burn so many this year who have blinders on and only watch Julio Jones catching jump balls in the end zone on You Tube...you will see, one of worst offensive lines in the NFL. absolute unmitagated disaster when they keep forcing their new no-huddle, don't convert & go three and out, put their tired ass D on the field in the second half trying to tackle Charles and Hillis, stacking the box for a while before Jon Baldwin beats them deep. game over.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this clown posts so many losers that chiefs just became my play.
    just added half unit myelf when i saw it

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are one of the worst handicappers in the entire world. I mean this sincerely.

Don't think for a second that everyone has forgotten about that 2-27 streak you went on last year. I didn't have a lean on this game before, but I will definitely take the Chiefs now. Thank you.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Whole board won't even be on the Chiefs.

Atlanta sucks Goat Milk, they won't sniff the playoffs this season. 8-8 at best.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

ryan most over rated player in league

has gotten worse every year

guys terrible

7-9 this year

Smith fired at end of year

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Just take the under.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I like ATL a lot this year. Just not week one pal.

KC is a tough place to play and would be surprised if it takes Atlanta a couple weeks to get firing on all cylinders. I hope cash though!

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

The Chiefs team is not bad as you think! i expect low scoring game here and KC wins by a field goal.
    Have a great football season!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

I don't trust the Falcons or Saints on the road.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    You are one of the worst handicappers in the entire world. I mean this sincerely.

Don't think for a second that everyone has forgotten about that 2-27 streak you went on last year. I didn't have a lean on this game before, but I will definitely take the Chiefs now. Thank you.

Goat Semen fancies himself a good capper.

Goat Semen.....you suck, pal. Not only that, but overall you're one of the weirdest fukks on the whole board.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

If you dont know Jamaal Charles youre gonna meet him real soon

Chiefs maybe best D too

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Goat

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

The defining factor for the Falcons this year is the addition of Dirk Koetter and Mike Nolan. Long term, I like the moves, but we have yet to see if the team has adjusted to those changes. I actually like Atlanta here as I'm not really a buyer on the Chiefs, however it's hard to commit to them when they've made major changes to their offensive play calling and didn't really look too comfortable yet in the preseason.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Not a believer in ATL. Ryan/Turner are overrated and so is the coach.
    If this is true...how have they all been part of 4 straight winning seasons? It is not like the Falcons were good as a franchise (never had back to back winning seasons) or a team (4-12 previous season) before they arrived.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Goat Semen.....you suck, pal. Not only that, but overall you're one of the weirdest fukks on the whole board.
    what do you expect from a f\*g that likes to abuse animals? you better watch out though, this fukk might become a serial killer someday and come after you...

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

You are severely overestimating ATL. The perception they are great comes from 2010, and they've been exposed since. KC had the best defense in the league the last month of the season ly.

No play game

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Falcons on road?

Falcons at Bears last year opening week. Falcons only missed the spread by 3 or 4 TD's....

TwiistedDragon
    TwiistedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I say Atlanta wins this easy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

falcons couldnt even beat a team with dennis dixon as the starting qb in the 2010 opener.

LearningCurve
    LearningCurve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im personally going to stay away from this game myself. But I wish you the best of luck.

Im thinking of taking the +points and rolling with the Redskins this weekend.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by uup115 View Post
    If this is true...how have they all been part of 4 straight winning seasons? It is not like the Falcons were good as a franchise (never had back to back winning seasons) or a team (4-12 previous season) before they arrived.
    Let's look at the Falcon recent playoff history.

2011- Lost 24-2 1st round
    2010- Lost 48-21 2nd round had a bye
    2009 missed playoffs
    2008 Lost 30-24 1st round

Goat Milk

lines released today

Falcons -140

Risk $840

Pats -230
    Lions -400
    Eagles -460

Parlay

Risk $200

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Atlanta is the play, KC's offense is a joke. A healthy KC squad got blown out of the water by Buffalo in last years home opener, the same could very easily happen again on Sunday. Atlanta got beat by the Bears last year, but this is a much easier spot; Atl. is much better on the road against AFC teams.

This game will come down to offense, both have new O-schemes and coordinators, Atl. has way more explosive players and looked much better than KC did in the preseason.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Atlanta is the play, KC's offense is a joke. A healthy KC squad got blown out of the water by Buffalo in last years home opener, the same could very easily happen again on Sunday. Atlanta got beat by the Bears last year, but this is a much easier spot; Atl. is much better on the road against AFC teams.

This game will come down to offense, both have new O-schemes and coordinators, Atl. has way more explosive players and looked much better than KC did in the preseason.
    Are you bitter because they beat the mighty Packers?

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

ATL -3 Lets get it.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Don't let us down Chiefs.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Atlanta defense has been awful. how u let Cassel and Co march right down the field every drive is beyond me? this is going to be a classic last team with ball wins

12 Last