Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Next weeks big games.

My lines may be way off...

Arizona at Oregon
    Oregon -20
    Oregon has not had a tough game yet. This should be it, but not that tough. Oregon at home you can't really make the line less than 20.

Oregon St at UCLA
    UCLA -4
    This will be the first time UCLA has been favored over Oregon State since 2005. UCLA is still a question-mark when talking about how good they actually are. There defense is good, probably very good. Oregon State has the better qb in this game I don't care what anyone says. Riley also has a coaching advantage. Should be a damn good game.

Cal at USC
    USC -12
    Both teams have very good talent. USC is 4-3 ats of su losses with Kiffin. Tedford is still not a very good coach and I have a very hard time betting on Cal. Both teams playing for pride in this spot. Both teams have obviously under performed so far this year. Which team has more heart?

LSU at Auburn
    LSU -18
    LSU is the best team in the country imo. I think Auburn is underrated and they should play up in this game and I could definitely see this number closing at like -16 or something. I just can't bet against LSU ever. They are too solid.

Michigan at Notre Dame
    Notre Dame -5
    I don't trust Michigan, but could it just be because of how dominant Alabama was? Notre Dame looks good.

Clemson at Florida St
    Florida St -10
    Huge game. I like Clemson a bit at anything more than 14. Clemson is good. I think Dabo is the better coach. Florida St was very impressive versus Wake, but Clemson was pretty impressive versus Auburn.

Kansas St at Oklahoma
    Who knows? The line on this game won't probably be close to the actual result. Kansas St does not perform to the market.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

i think your usc number is low by a few points.

very true about K-State not performing to market. last year, their game results seemed to have the largest disparities from the line. they were hard to gauge.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by parlayin View Post
    i think your usc number is low by a few points.

very true about K-State not performing to market. last year, their game results seemed to have the largest disparities from the line. they were hard to gauge.
    Agree that the USC # is too low. If Ohio St. was laying 16.5 to California, have to think USC is laying a little more than that.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Cal has good talent?

Didn't they get blown out by Nevada a few weeks ago?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

oregon state has a coaching advantage? you fukkin kidding me?

mora is a great coach. virtually all the players he has right now were recruited by neuheisel.

so why are these players finally playing to their potential? could it be because of coaching?

oh and usc would probably open at 17.5 since they lost to stanford and cal played well...

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    oregon state has a coaching advantage? you fukkin kidding me?

mora is a great coach. virtually all the players he has right now were recruited by neuheisel.

so why are these players finally playing to their potential? could it be because of coaching?

oh and usc would probably open at 17.5 since they lost to stanford and cal played well...

Boys we witnessed a coaching clinic today! Mike Riley will outcoach any coach in the pac-12 except for ol'Chip.