DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something you don't wanna see when you're requesting a payout via live chat

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

50 minutes in you finally get a

You are now chatting with '...'

'...': so sorry, I am the only one here I am dealing with chats and phone calls

Monday....traditionally a big payout day as well as a big gambling day...and they got 1 agent working???

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Eat shit you fukking scumbag stiff.. Go eat a bullet dipshit!

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Eat shit you fukking scumbag stiff.. Go eat a bullet dipshit!
    See I'm requesting a payout fair and square...while you're thinking of your next scam...you fukking con-artist hermit..now go to bed you \*\*\*\*\*\* posing queer, it's your bed time.

daimoshokage

Saloon this shit from the point stiffing scumbag michaelmakesit!

DudleyDawson

Saloon this shit from the point stiffing scumbag michaelmakesit!
    Word on the street is a year or so ago you were given 3k for a weekend with RogueScholar....neevrmind the word part, you know there's pictures, right? You \*\*\*\*\*\* posing queer. You need to leave this forum, you make this place sick.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Word on the street is a year or so ago you were given 3k for a weekend with RogueScholar....neevrmind the word part, you know there's pictures, right? You \*\*\*\*\*\* posing queer. You need to leave this forum, you make this place sick.
    Keep scamming michaelmakesit.. you're already on the stiff list you fukk.. fukking disgusting lowlife piece of crap.. keep loaning and not paying you stupid dumbfukk..

Trying to create a smokescreen that you are winning with your so called "payout" thread.. fukking stupid.. people already know that you are michaelmakesit and you are fukking down -200 units lifetime..

daimoshokage

This is DudleyDicklickerDawson.. The scumbag known before as michaelmakesit.. a know stiff and scumbag.. beware of this stupid lowlife trash..

DudleyDawson

Keep scamming michaelmakesit.. you're already on the stiff list you fukk.. fukking disgusting lowlife piece of crap.. keep loaning and not paying you stupid dumbfukk..

Trying to create a smokescreen that you are winning with your so called "payout" thread.. fukking stupid.. people already know that you are michaelmakesit and you are fukking down -200 units lifetime..
    You've been outed you \*\*\*\*\*\*....yes I create fake payout threads. It gets me off.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

How many points did he stiff?

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    How many points did he stiff?
    About 2000+ points.. DudleyDicklickerDawson created an NBA waging thread were he offered a line better than what the books are offering.. Unsuspecting posters took the bait and send him points before the game starts..

DudleyDicklickerDawson aka michaelmakesit loses the bet and did not pay the winning posters.. fukking scumbag piece of trailer trash..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

go back to players talk please
    Points Awarded:

Harmy G gave FreeFall 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I swear i just came from this conversation

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

ouch.

buried by daimo.

thats gonna leave a mark.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

daimo just knocked him out

DudleyDawson

This is DudleyDicklickerDawson.. The scumbag known before as michaelmakesit.. a know stiff and scumbag.. beware of this stupid lowlife trash..

This is me...if you're wondering what I've got my hands on boys, well that's a Women.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man... need to find another thread..

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Dudley can you link us to that youtube video of you playing the drums?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Are you also known as the 1st point bookie, ijustwannabepaid??????