frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

So you all still haven't learned your lesson not to go against Boise State

Too many people on Michigan State here... lets list all the past games the past few years no one has given Boise State a shot in, and they went on to win

2007 Oklahoma
    2008 Oregon
    2009 Oregon
    2010 TCU
    2010 Virginia Tech
    2011 Georgia

Anyone want to keep betting against this team? This is the role they thrive in, the underdog. They get up for these games.

I don't give a shit if they lost Kellen Moore, this is a successful program because of the system and culture, not individuals. They will not miss a beat with their new QB.

Bet against this team as an underdog at your own peril.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Exactly

Way too many are on michst

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

John Smith went to town dumbdumbdumbdumb

Kellen Moore played in 5 of those 6. The only true road game out of all of those was 2008 and Oregon had their QB knocked out in the 1st Quarter.

Notice you didn't mention road games in 05 lost 48-13 @UGA, 07 lost 24-10 @Wash. Boise has one true road win vs a BCS team in the entire history of their school, and it was tainted, fact.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not sure what those teams or games have to do with this gm 2marro? if anything id say there no way in hell they sneak up on sparty as in many of those gms the other team seriously took them for granted, hell in the bowls you mention the other team didnt even wanna be there.. that said i wouldnt lay the points, much like s car tonight i will prob find a teaser partner and take it down to sparty-.5 or whatever as i think it prob be close but confident enough msu get the W...

BetKing
    BetKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Too many people on Michigan State here... lets list all the past games the past few years no one has given Boise State a shot in, and they went on to win

2007 Oklahoma
    2008 Oregon
    2009 Oregon
    2010 TCU
    2010 Virginia Tech
    2011 Georgia

Anyone want to keep betting against this team? This is the role they thrive in, the underdog. They get up for these games.

I don't give a shit if they lost Kellen Moore, this is a successful program because of the system and culture, not individuals. They will not miss a beat with their new QB.

Bet against this team as an underdog at your own peril.
    This one is going to be all MSU. Boise State is too young, and the MSU defense is too good. Picking MSU in this one is free cash.