Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drunken 4 teamer fr week one on NFL.

I placed this bet with a good buzz going and completly forgot about it. usually this it the sort of thing that hits.( spontaneous bet when you are up alot and feeling good) What do you guys think about it

Giants -3.5

eagles -8

patriots- 6.5

falcons -1

I'm going to reload with betisands on friday but this would be a nice boost.

casanders86
    casanders86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Love the patriots at -6.5, I just took that myself. Especially given that Locker has been named the starter. I watched him through 7 interceptions in one game in college against his first non pac-10 defense.

Eagles -8 is good, you may jumped the gun on it, I see it at 7.5. If Browns go Tannenhill you should sit pretty, if they do the right thing and start McCoy and get Vick uncomfortable it could be a battle.

Falcons look hot but they might be giving away too much of their offense in the preseason. But any time you can take that offense at -1 with the way they look you should be sittin pretty. Romeo Crennel hasn't produced a solid gameplan since leaving New England under Belichick's regime. That said, that chiefs looks to be pretty nasty.

The Giants at home at -4 might kill this card. They play best late and on the road. Romo has been looking pretty good but that is an AWFUL o-line he stands behind.

All this said, I've learned the hard way that parlays will slowly eat at your credit. It is always best to take all these games individually as tempting as parlays are, even open parlays.

Good luck! What was your take on these outside of a few brews?

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by casanders86 View Post
    Love the patriots at -6.5, I just took that myself. Especially given that Locker has been named the starter. I watched him through 7 interceptions in one game in college against his first non pac-10 defense.

Eagles -8 is good, you may jumped the gun on it, I see it at 7.5. If Browns go Tannenhill you should sit pretty, if they do the right thing and start McCoy and get Vick uncomfortable it could be a battle.

Falcons look hot but they might be giving away too much of their offense in the preseason. But any time you can take that offense at -1 with the way they look you should be sittin pretty. Romeo Crennel hasn't produced a solid gameplan since leaving New England under Belichick's regime. That said, that chiefs looks to be pretty nasty.

The Giants at home at -4 might kill this card. They play best late and on the road. Romo has been looking pretty good but that is an AWFUL o-line he stands behind.

All this said, I've learned the hard way that parlays will slowly eat at your credit. It is always best to take all these games individually as tempting as parlays are, even open parlays.

Forgot the Browns had Tannenhill, damn I should follow the NFL closer lmfao.... You shouldn't bet if that is your information on a game...

casanders86
    casanders86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Tannehill and Weeden, got them mixed up there. Watching Hard Knocks a little too much.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

How many units?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

like the opposite on all 4 but gl

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

jake locker has never thrown 7 interceptions in 1 game

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    jake locker has never thrown 7 interceptions in 1 game

7 or 3, I get them mixed up, been watchin too much hard knocks.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your feedback, I have no balance now but I will be depositing friday and I typically only parlay with profits of straight betting.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Eagles will win easy, Falcons I think will be too much for KC especially with Tamba Hali being suspended, he is their best pass rusher and the Falcons offense is going to be crazy good as long as they can protect Matty Ice but this should be win..and Patriots will win as they always do except their O-line has been iffy so it might be close but they win by at least a touchdown ..the only one that u will probably have to sweat is the Giants..the Cowboys defense looks solid but I think their TE will be out so u have a solid shot..the problem is which Giants team shows up, if they are motivated..U got a winner!

I have been looking at the games and I will be doing a Falcons+Eagles+Patriots combo parlay definitely.. BOL man, hopefully u pull it out