thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Trinitys smaller then mikes challenge rules

Trinitys football challenge
    overview
    1. Games will be ncaaf/nfl combined
    2. I will be offering 2 separate challenges (detailed later under challenge a n b sections)
    3. Contest will start for the first week of each regular season (no preseason nfl)
    4. bets must be full game spread or total only and -110 juice or less at pinnacle 5Dimes or bookmaker. You can submit bets -111 to -115 but i may refuse these or accept them based on my feelings of the game. -116 or more bets will not be accepted. Ill be double checking time stamps and approving games periodically during the week.
    5. I will accept 5 players only total. Each player can select which challenge they would like to do. I may refuse certain flight risks, etc.
    6. all players must post up half of your bet at least in this post by 7pm est august 30th, the start of the ncaa football season, or you will be removed from the contest, you may however start selecting games once terms are agreed upon.
    7. No future plays in future weeks, once the openers come out for each week you may hit them.
    8. One bet on each game only. (no side and total same game, going for a middle, or betting both sides once you are 10 games over 500).
    9. Contest is no action if sbr point program ends before a result is reached.
    10. Ncaaf games must be fbs v fbs only, no fcs games.
    i gave this a decent amount of thought, willing to answer questions, not willing to negiotiate aside from the min and max bet possibly.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Players may choose either challenge:
    Challenge a: 100 games regular seasons only (conference championship games in ncaa are allowed, bowls are not)
    min bet: 500 points
    max bet: 1000 points
    payout if you hit 55%= +150
    payout if you hit 70%= +250
    challenge b: 140 games postseason games count in both sports (no allstar games)
    min bet: 500 points
    max bet: 1000 points
    payout if you hit 55%= +180
    payout if you hit 70%= +280
    pushes count as a pick in both challenges

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Payouts
    1. remainder of payment due before midnight est super bowl sunday 2013 if you lose. I will pay you asap if you win, give me a few days at least though.
    2. Juice will be 2 points a day for every day thereafter payment is late.