Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Friday NFL Pre Season slate

Friday night holds six preseason games in the NFL. We give you the quick betting rundown on all of them.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_4.html

Rookie Nick Foles will get his first NFL start for the Eagles with Michael Vick sidelined with a rib injury. Foles has four TDs to just one interception so far. Philly is 2-0 and 1-0-1 ATS in the preseason, but Andy Reid wasn't happy with the defense last game, as you may have seen on YouTube.

The Browns are 2-0 straight up and ATS this preseason, despite a rookie QB (Brandon Weeden) in the starting role. They've had some injuries on defense but linebacker D'Qwell Jackson, the Browns' top defensive player, says he's healthy and was making waves at practice this week.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_5.html

A couple of fights broke out at Monday's practice this week in Atlanta. Perhaps because the team is 0-2 SU and ATS so far and poor defensive play has allowed the over to cash twice. The O-line has some question marks and the coaching staff could be holding back with its first stringers to ensure everyone stays healthy.

The Dolphins have lost and failed to cover in their first two preseason games. Coaches admit they've neglected the running game as they try to install the new West Coast offense with rookie QB Ryan Tannehill in the preseason and they intend to run a more balanced attack Friday. Problems abound on this team though, especially with talent. The Chad Johnson situation hasn't helped.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_6.html

Bill Belichick held out a dozen players for Monday's game against Philly earlier this week, mostly veterans including Tom Brady. He wanted them healthy for this week's joint practices and game with Tampa Bay. Sounds like the Pats are more concerned with evaluation than winning right now and they are 0-2 ATS.

Two unders for the Bucs so far in preseason play with just 27 points through two games. The Bucs have position battles happening all over the field and new coach Greg Schiano is settling in. Schiano said he wants his team to be more physical against the Pats so thinking we might see the first team defense in a bit longer Friday.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_7.html

The Chargers say they're getting more confident on offense each day. They showed that in last week's convincing 36-14 win over the Bills. Adrian Peterson will reportedly dress and participate in warmups so he could surprise us and see some playing time.

Injuries have hit the Chargers with the worst coming to receiver Vincent Brown, who broke his ankle this week. A bunch of players on the Chargers O-line are also banged up including veteran center Nick Hardwick. The first team got about 20 snaps last week and Norv Turner says they'll see more Friday.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_8.html

The Bears defense has been pathetic so far, allowing 31 points in each of its two preseason outings. Chicago has three starters injured on defense right now though and it doesn't seem too upset by the losses.

The Giants are focused on improving their running game as a carry-over from last season. They proved that in their game against the Jets last week when they ran 32 times for just 58 yards. With a lot of running and short gains, the clock keeps running. No surprise they easily played under the total against the Jets.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nfl/matchups/g1_summary_9.html

The Seahawks will start rookie QB Russell Wilson for this game to see what he can do against Kansas City's first-team offense. Wilson has tossed three touchdowns and leads the Seahawks in rushing but he's done it all against the opposition's backups so far.

The suspension to LB Tamba Hali for the first game of the season rocked the Chiefs this week. They were already coming in this week on a low note after an ugly loss to the Rams. They have a battle going for the backup QB spot so it remains to be seen how much playing time Matt Cassel will see.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I took the Falcons. Square play.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Rivers is out. How long is Matt Cassel playing seems like Chiefs should have the advantage in the first half?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Bears +3 for me

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Ok, I'll tail on the Bears. Don't Lander me! Also, bet small on the Chiefs.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Brock, stop betting on the bears... they don't try in preseason much, seeing as to how they tried last game...

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I like the Browns tonight.The Eagles played Monday night and play the Browns in week 1 so a lot of starters will not play tonight.The Browns defense has looked good so far and I think they'll have another good showing against a rookie QB.Im on the Browns +4.5

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

My bad read the line wrong,Cleveland giving 4.5.Might tease it and the under.GL everyone

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Watch the Sea. first half and if they're behind or it's close hammer the shit out of Sea. 2nd half. Flynn is playing the whole 2nd half.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I think it is a good bet if they are ahead too, but I don't think they will be

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

hmm flynn whole second half and playing to start