msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

wow unbelievable ending, sorry man

brainsurgeon702
    brainsurgeon702's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by msetai View Post
    wow unbelievable ending, sorry man
    Thanks, but sh*t happens. I knew the refs were bad, but didn't think they were this bad. I'm gonna have to adjust to the ref situation. Most of my picks now will be totals, that's all. Cant have much faith picking sides with these refs

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    this forum likes to always hate on people regardless. If you said you pick 54% people would still hate because they cant do it. I wish this forum could ever in its time become what 2+2 forum is. A forum where people share insight and give advice. Not ridicule people as if they were 7 year old's. Telling on posters to moderators etc...

You nailed it brother!!! I am here to learn. If I have information I can share I do so. Hating is ridiculous. I am giving the guy a chance. As far as those people who think they are some kind of hero "protecting people from losing money" I have a news flash for you. I do not care whether you are gambling, investing, or building a business, you and you alone are responsible for the decisions you make with your money. If you put your faith into someone and lose money as a result it is your fault, not that person's.

arpeggiomeister

Quote Originally Posted by brainsurgeon702 View Post
    Thanks, but sh*t happens. I knew the refs were bad, but didn't think they were this bad. I'm gonna have to adjust to the ref situation. Most of my picks now will be totals, that's all. Cant have much faith picking sides with these refs

Just keep plugging brother. Your doing good. This week was an abberation. 12 underdogs beat the spread this week. That is highly unusual. Normally things are much more balanced.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by arpeggiomeister View Post
    Hating is ridiculous.
    look, people being extremely skeptical about someone proclaiming to hit at 80% is not hating.
    the approach the OP took here is very tout-ish, and because of that, it deserves scrutiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by arpeggiomeister View Post
    I do not care whether you are gambling, investing, or building a business, you and you alone are responsible for the decisions you make with your money. If you put your faith into someone and lose money as a result it is your fault, not that person's.
    no one should be blindly tailing anybody, ever, agreed.
    g/l to all, including the OP here.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    this forum likes to always hate on people regardless. If you said you pick 54% people would still hate because they cant do it. I wish this forum could ever in its time become what 2+2 forum is. A forum where people share insight and give advice. Not ridicule people as if they were 7 year old's. Telling on posters to moderators etc...
    lol are you kidding me? 2+2 sports betting forum is a joke. better yet, most of 2+2 is a joke...

listen, if this tool didn't come on here acting all cocky, he'd get less hate but when he blatantly lies about how he's been capping 80% for years, he deserves to get scrutinized. that's part of the deal. you spew out nonsense, you get what you deserve.

also, calling him out is necessary for those newbies that have no idea and believe what they read on the internet, bet way over their heads, and lose their pants. if this tool happens to pick over 53% and people happen to tail him and make some money good for them but when this idiot thinks he can still cap 80%, you gotta wake him up from his dreams...

for those that are really bad at math. 80% is 800 out of 1000 games. usually 1000 games is enough of a sample size and i highly doubt his last 1000 bets went 800/1000...

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30030

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol are you kidding me? 2+2 sports betting forum is a joke.
    Er, I post on both and 2+2s sports betting forum is better if you want to learn and improve a capper. There's some actual analysis there, better environment, less rampant flaming, and lots of intelligent guys (many who come from a professional poker playing background) who aren't just degenerate clowns

I originally came here hoping for some intelligent capping discussion but it's mostly a circus built around guys like jjgold and Brock Landers and a host of other people who don't know the first thing about capping, mostly degens. If you want to watch 800 clueless people post "locks" and laugh at degens losing their money (or air bets) then yeah, sbr is fine. For a serious sports bettor it's a joke
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67, and SpreadSniper

brainsurgeon702

Clev/bal over 43.5
    Atl/car over 48.5
    Ten/hou over 45
    Cincy/jax over 43
    Sd/kc over 44.5
    Oak/den under 48

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Er, I post on both and 2+2s sports betting forum is better if you want to learn and improve a capper. There's some actual analysis there, better environment, less rampant flaming, and lots of intelligent guys (many who come from a professional poker playing background) who aren't just degenerate clowns

I originally came here hoping for some intelligent capping discussion but it's mostly a circus built around guys like jjgold and Brock Landers and a host of other people who don't know the first thing about capping, mostly degens. If you want to watch 800 clueless people post "locks" and laugh at degens losing their money (or air bets) then yeah, sbr is fine. For a serious sports bettor it's a joke
    there were couple math geeks over there that bug the shit out of me, thinking they are god's gift to sports betting or something. those fukks virtually chased everyone away and traffic is dead. how many regulars actually post there? 20 people?

good place back in the days was fezzik's place before he went tout. but nowadays, you just have to learn by yourself...

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    this is your problem...
    there is a lot of excellent discussion on lots of stuff in the subforums here-if yore trying to sort through player's talk for intelligent discussion, it will take awhile.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol are you kidding me? 2+2 sports betting forum is a joke. better yet, most of 2+2 is a joke...

listen, if this tool didn't come on here acting all cocky, he'd get less hate but when he blatantly lies about how he's been capping 80% for years, he deserves to get scrutinized. that's part of the deal. you spew out nonsense, you get what you deserve.

also, calling him out is necessary for those newbies that have no idea and believe what they read on the internet, bet way over their heads, and lose their pants. if this tool happens to pick over 53% and people happen to tail him and make some money good for them but when this idiot thinks he can still cap 80%, you gotta wake him up from his dreams...

for those that are really bad at math. 80% is 800 out of 1000 games. usually 1000 games is enough of a sample size and i highly doubt his last 1000 bets went 800/1000...
    i was referring to the poker side of the forum. Haven't ventured off into the sports betting side of 2+2. Thats kind of like going to the poker sub forum of SBR and trying to get intelligent information. 2+2 is a poker forum not a sports betting forum. What goes on there is great. People post hand history and people give feedback, analysis, and tips. You wont get that at SBR, just ridicule and childhood antics.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    this is your problem...
    there is a lot of excellent discussion on lots of stuff in the subforums here-if yore trying to sort through player's talk for intelligent discussion, it will take awhile.
    Yeah I mean I usually just look at the betting forums by sport, i.e. the NFL forums lately. And it's still a lot of clowns posting about "locks" usually lacking solid analysis. But actually you're right that I should explore the other subforums more. It's just all the glorification of degens around here soured me

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

So thread record is 13-9 then.

Only need to win 23 straight to get to that 80%

brainsurgeon702

Who wants to bet I don't go 70% this year. Not talking chump change

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

13-9. Wow... You're killing it.

ThePancreas
    ThePancreas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thread started at 80%.

Now down to 70%.

What will it be next week, 40%?

bruceBRUCEbruce

relax bro. you need to hit 10 straight to get above 70%.

better use of your money is betting the Houston Astros to make the playoff this season.
    Last edited by bruceBRUCEbruce; 09-26-12 at 03:53 PM.

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

BOL today on the over!

Just saw this stat: The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing Baltimore

^ Hopefully that that will be 5 of the last 7
    Last edited by msetai; 09-27-12 at 03:29 PM.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

i will bet you $1,000 that you don't go over 70% against the spread in the nfl this year. minimum 40 more plays.

...that is.... if i have a way to make sure you will pay me.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    i will bet you $1,000 that you don't go over 70% against the spread in the nfl this year. minimum 40 more plays.

Just put the money in escrow with specifics.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10038

I would like some action on that as well. Nothing against you Brain but nobody hits 70% ATS and DEFINITELY no one does it when claiming they are gonna hit 80%!!!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I bet you whatever you want that you dont end up above 60% with a minimum 5 picks per week

bruceBRUCEbruce

Clev/bal over 43.5
    Atl/car over 48.5
    Ten/hou over 45
    Cincy/jax over 43
    Sd/kc over 44.5
    Oak/den under 48
    13-10 record now. 56%. You need to hit 26 in a row to get to your 80%.

but I think we've likely seen the last of this guy-doubtful he can try to sell his picks now.

greenhippo

Jesus 13-10. 50 random guys on here could top that making picks at random.

blankoblanco

Minimum 50 more plays or something reasonable and I would pound this for thousands if we had a very reliable escrow. Not sure who I can trust around here though. If you were a twoplustwo user that'd be even better, since there are tons of trustworthy guys who have escrowed high stakes bets there

I already know you're a delusional liar so I'm sure there's no chance of this happening, but if we can get an escrow we agree on to hold the money then I absolutely want to bet you, probably in the $5k-10k range

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i will bet your entire roll every year for the rest of your life you dont go 70% for say 100 plays... the thing is, you fukkin kids show up every single season and think you have some spectacular method of winning...something new that nobody has ever seen or used...claim 80% you are just fukkin stupid...so people laugh and make fun of you...stop being and absolute fukkin moron and making these gawdawful threads and somewhere someone might give you respect or at least cheer on your plays... your square ass plays this week have all but 1 already gotten abused by the line move and its just going to get worse...

you want the truth about things, thats its son
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank

greenhippo

In desperate need of a bump

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i jerk off at night.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cant believe this clown on the over in kc..of coarse who the fukk plays thu night overs? anyone following this lying sack of trash still you prob deserve to lose but do yourself a favor and dont bet that over...kc d is getting better and healthier by the week, we all know kc likes to run and sd front 7 is very good, this gm has 23-20 or lower written all over it....while im talking car/atl prob stay under as well ,now that i mention it the only gm going over is the 1 under he played...lmfao.. well maybe cin/jax goes over, i dont like shitfest never really know..

arpeggiomeister

Well, I guess this thread is done. It was entertaining while it lasted.

dallasspartan
    dallasspartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't care if its 80 percent..guy was 4 of 5 yesterday...he is solid..hope he still disperses his selections

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I think he's 17/11 so far.

BOOOM!

bulichm
    bulichm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

keep them coming Brain.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice, lets keep these stats updated

blankoblanco

Challenges his detractors to a bet like he's some sort of badass ("not talking chump change"), a few of us take him up on it and he disappears. How about that

First ... 45678 Last