frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Behold, your average Obama supporters

Typical Obama supporting idiots... more proof that Obama voters and supporters are the dumbest people we have in this country.

I know people will just say that this video is one isolated incident, but shall I pull up the "Obama Stash" and "Obama will pay for my mortgage" or the "How Obama got elected" videos as well?

Face it, Obama supporters are mindless idiot drones who are Obama lovers because the media tells them they should be, and simply regurgitate false talking points. Or because they are black and vote for him because he is black. They can't name a legit reason why they support Obama.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

She's fat and white.... Obama is doing well with being able to pry into the stupid people of this demographic. Fat and white has been a republican strong hold. Nothing is sacred anymore.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    She's fat and white.... Obama is doing well with being able to pry into the stupid people of this demographic. Fat and white has been a republican strong hold. Nothing is sacred anymore.
    I disagree... fat and white are the typical white trash welfare recipients who vote dem.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Common Froggers, poor troll attempt.

And by the looks of it, Fat and white IS a staple of the Republicants

Listen to THESE idiots

Lets face the facts, the majority of people in both parties are fokking idiots

These people are your TYPICAl replicants

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I disagree... fat and white are the typical white trash welfare recipients who vote dem.
    You really can't be serious. If Dems had control of fat and white, and all minority - it would be about 90% landslide every single time. Take those two demographics out, who is left?

And if you think white trash = democrat because of their welfare, you severely underestimate the stupidity of these people. One of the biggest jokes going is fat white trash on welfare voting republican because they worry about rich people and can't vote for a black guy. As a matter of fact, I would call this the republican base.

Frogs, that comment was beyond retarded.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I have never in my life seen a [democrat/republican] create or post in a thread and a person of the opposite party say you are right, I was wrong. I think I will change my party affiliation.

Not sure why it continues

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Typical Obama supporting idiots... more proof that Obama voters and supporters are the dumbest people we have in this country.

I know people will just say that this video is one isolated incident, but shall I pull up the "Obama Stash" and "Obama will pay for my mortgage" or the "How Obama got elected" videos as well?

Face it, Obama supporters are mindless idiot drones who are Obama lovers because the media tells them they should be, and simply regurgitate false talking points. Or because they are black and vote for him because he is black. They can't name a legit reason why they support Obama.

If Obama or the Dems tried to or got something passed that would actually pay poor single women monthly to be on birth control I would vote for Obama. People talk about taxes, military spending, losing jobs overseas, etc. but I don't think there is any greater threat to the future of this country than the growth of the entitlement population.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I have never in my life seen a [democrat/republican] create or post in a thread and a person of the opposite party say you are right, I was wrong. I think I will change my party affiliation.

Not sure why it continues
    This is an internet forum. If you are looking for real life practical stuff - you're in the wrong place. This is nothing more than to pass the time. Some people like arguing politics.

The Kraken

Like an AndyWend family reunion

Never seen such a dumb group

The Kraken

More idiots that will be sharing your vote for Romney

It seems that fat, white and uneducated is common at conservative rallies

These are your like minded brethren

Unreal

1/2 these people could qualify for americans with disablities act.

The other half have three of the 21st chromosomes
    Last edited by The Kraken; 08-11-12 at 04:24 PM. Reason: working video link

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

I dont think you are being fair frogger. The average AMERICAN is a complete idiot. Doesnt matter what their beliefs are.

Yes, Im American.

The Kraken

Un-FUKKING-real

TheCentaur

All these videos are stupid. The douche interviewer talks to as many people as he/she can and then picks and posts the few idiots out of the many.

The average Republican is smarter than the average Democrat though, really no denying this.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Common Froggers, poor troll attempt.

And by the looks of it, Fat and white IS a staple of the Republicants

Listen to THESE idiots

Lets face the facts, the majority of people in both parties are fokking idiots

These people are your TYPICAl replicants

Stupid fuk'in tea party republicans at their finest! It's unreal just how fuk'in ignorant these idiots are! Any you did shit GOP lovers wonder why our country is as fuk'ed up as it is! In a nutshell, this video answers the question. Religious zealots who worship assholes like glen beck and have not a clue as to how a democracy works.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk you alll!!!

VOTE FOR MY BOY, OBAMMY!!!

LESS DUE DISS!!!!!

The Kraken

Agreed, these videos are stupid. All they really do is expose that there are stupid liberals and really, really stupid conservatives. Nothing ground breaking here.

You have a long ways to go to prove your last statement

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.
    The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.
    Polling data and social and political science research do show that prejudice is more common in those who hold right-wing ideals that those of other political persuasions, Nosek told LiveScience.
    A study of averages
    Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant and all conservatives stupid. The research is a study of averages over large groups, he said.
    "There are multiple examples of very bright conservatives and not-so-bright liberals, and many examples of very principled conservatives and very intolerant liberals," Hodson said.
    I've highlighted the main topics just in case you're a conservative.

TheCentaur

Agreed, these videos are stupid. All they really do is expose that there are stupid liberals and really, really stupid conservatives. Nothing ground breaking here.

You have a long ways to go to prove your last statement

I've highlighted the main topics just in case you're a conservative.
    Kraken buddy, I don't have far to go at all. My statement was about Republicans and Democrats. You are talking about Liberals. Not all Democrats are Liberals and vice versa.

I hope you don't think I'm arguing semantics, as there is a huge difference between a thoughtful yet misguided liberal and the hoards of Obama voters. That is the most frustrating thing about liberals, they usually aren't stupid, they just fail to recognize there are long term consequences for doing things that give you a warm fuzzy feeling at that moment.

As far as your polls and tests about racism and bigotry, I am sure there are really ignorant racists and really smart ones, just for different reasons. Regardless, I have very little faith in any type of scientific research conducted by the left. It's like following exercise and dieting advice from ttwarrior.

One final question, how do you explain people who are not previously racist, but then from various experiences and over time develop a way of thinking that would then be viewed by many as racist? Did these people become dumb after previously being enlightened?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Obama voters and supporters are the dumbest people we have in this country.

Speaking of dumb. God damn dude.

Self righteous, fat, white trash, welfare folks in southern states are the only reason republicans ever have a chance to win.

TheCentaur

Update:
    I just had to run out and get some milk at the gas station. I think I ran into the smartest person I've ever met, this white girl had I think 5 little black kids. She was so non-racist her IQ must have been off the charts.

I asked her "What's the meaning of life?" but I couldn't understand her dialect.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Hodson was quick to note that the despite the link found between low intelligence and social conservatism, the researchers aren't implying that all liberals are brilliant and all conservatives stupid. The research is a study of averages over large groups, he said.
    It's ok to analyze trends and generalizations in order to prove that conservatives are stupid, but the minute that any of these same methods are used to draw conclusions on such issues as minorities and crime rates then suddenly those same methods become "flawed" and "inherently racist."

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I love how these cons think Voting booths are busy in the hood..

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how these cons think Voting booths are busy in the hood..
    I guess you don't remember such instances as St Louis hood voting times times being arbitrarily extended to allow niggggas more time to vote or greater than 100% voting turnout in Philadelphia nigggga neighborhooods. But since EVERYTHING you post is at about 3rd grade level, I wouldn't expect you, too. Hell, I don't think you've ever posted anything aven a leftard would find "intelligent." Maybe you should just stick with your Weekly Reader and leave political discussion to the adults.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    I guess you don't remember such instances as St Louis hood voting times times being arbitrarily extended to allow niggggas more time to vote or greater than 100% voting turnout in Philadelphia nigggga neighborhooods. But since EVERYTHING you post is at about 3rd grade level, I wouldn't expect you, too. Hell, I don't think you've ever posted anything aven a leftard would find "intelligent." Maybe you should just stick with your Weekly Reader and leave political discussion to the adults.
    a copy and paste crybaby dumbfukk is talking about intelligence... you can't make this shit up!!!

Now run along dumbfukk and let Rush tell you how everybody in THE HOOD VOTES... and from what I have seen(actual hoods) voting booths are a ghost town..

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

OP be fair here. Majority of Americans are either obese or morbidly obese and are democrat and republican supporters.

One big country of fatty goodness...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish there was a party for the smart, balanced people with common sense......Oh wait there is, and unfortuantely it is the overwhelming minority in the United States

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Kraken buddy, I don't have far to go at all. My statement was about Republicans and Democrats. You are talking about Liberals. Not all Democrats are Liberals and vice versa.

I hope you don't think I'm arguing semantics, as there is a huge difference between a thoughtful yet misguided liberal and the hoards of Obama voters. That is the most frustrating thing about liberals, they usually aren't stupid, they just fail to recognize there are long term consequences for doing things that give you a warm fuzzy feeling at that moment.

As far as your polls and tests about racism and bigotry, I am sure there are really ignorant racists and really smart ones, just for different reasons. Regardless, I have very little faith in any type of scientific research conducted by the left. It's like following exercise and dieting advice from ttwarrior.

One final question, how do you explain people who are not previously racist, but then from various experiences and over time develop a way of thinking that would then be viewed by many as racist? Did these people become dumb after previously being enlightened?
    Centur in full disclosure, I'm partly just playing devils advocate. But mostly don't care either way.

I certainly don't disagree with your the main theme of your OP, there are a LOT of dumbfukk, broke dikk libtards with voter cards that will be turning out to vote for Obama.

However the videos I posted speak for themselves and there's plenty more.

The reality is, we allow dumbfukks like those in both of our videos to decide the future of our country and then can't figure out why we're in the mess we're in or how Obama and Bush ever got elected.

I'm ashamed that my vote counts the same as theirs.

Centaur you're good people. Keep up the good posting.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    OP be fair here. Majority of Americans are either obese or morbidly obese and are democrat and republican supporters.

One big country of fatty goodness...
    your bitterness is funny, please continue.