romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    1st

get a life

2nd

use that $200 you might have and become a SBR PRO
    look who it is...i thought i told you to fukkk off ... you fukkin weirdo pedo...im sure you will go and cry to the mods again you little bitch boy

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

kaboom!! Somebody tell Lil'Deemer this is how its fukkin done!! KABOOM!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

until you answer one of the many times i have asked you who really are and prove who you think i am.

i am not gonna continue to put up with this nonsense from an obvious goofball poster like yourself.

so keep hiding behind some other poster name and talking shit .

that's what you do best i see.

still waiting on the thread where you would reveal all this info

??????

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boat give me $500 freeplay and i will sign up.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Points Awarded:

William Walters gave sweep 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco gave sweep 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

High3rEl3m3nt gave sweep 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Balco10 gave sweep 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

allabout the $$$ gave sweep 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    until you answer one of the many times i have asked you who really are and prove who you think i am.

i am not gonna continue to put up with this nonsense from an obvious goofball poster like yourself.

so keep hiding behind some other poster name and talking shit .

that's what you do best i see.

still waiting on the thread where you would reveal all this info

??????
    Who are you asking? You need to be specific.

I know who you are... not impressed with you over the past couple of days but I still know you're you. Especially after the "I was told I'd get banned for just saying I was thinking I was changing it over" crap. That's not what I said ... my entire quotes are visible in S&I and no one has PM'd you so stop with the dramatics.

1Vice has shot itself in the foot with this thread. Seriously... maybe trying to pull this stunt where other Mods won't open their mouths might work. But John, Bill, Lou, etc have NEVER tried to censor what I post. If they did I wouldn't work here. And this guy tried to buy an increased rating. Adore you as a friend Griffin but no, that's not cool.

JCNovak
    JCNovak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Griffin's a good guy. I got my $50 FP and also $150 in cash for winning a contest on another forum. Never had any issues with the book

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Who are you asking? You need to be specific.

I know who you are... not impressed with you over the past couple of days but I still know you're you. Especially after the "I was told I'd get banned for just saying I was thinking I was changing it over" crap. That's not what I said ... my entire quotes are visible in S&I and no one has PM'd you so stop with the dramatics.

1Vice has shot itself in the foot with this thread. Seriously... maybe trying to pull this stunt where other Mods won't open their mouths might work. But John, Bill, Lou, etc have NEVER tried to censor what I post. If they did I wouldn't work here. And this guy tried to buy an increased rating. Adore you as a friend Griffin but no, that's not cool.
    SharBar I gave u a quick shout in last video...SharBear dont mess around SBR

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by JCNovak View Post
    Griffin's a good guy. I got my $50 FP and also $150 in cash for winning a contest on another forum. Never had any issues with the book
    Griffy is that you u tout fukk scum??? What u pal, Team Brokk Dikk Fukk BURIED your ass!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just watched vids

Unreal

classics

Sweeper is a tough guy

Is this place broke???

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just watched vids

Unreal

classics

Sweeper is a tough guy

Is this place broke???
    Sorry to steal your thunder coach but this shop had to be put in its fukkin place.... Best 4 mini vids I ever made, griffin=Square

jjgold

At least guy gave a long interview

I will give him credit there

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

How did them telling you to f off in 30 secs, abd you telling Griff over and over you liked him, put 1vice in their place
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy, and Chimneyfish

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jcnovak View Post
    griffin's a good guy. I got my $50 fp and also $150 in cash for winning a contest on another forum. Never had any issues with the book
    lolol

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    SharBar I gave u a quick shout in last video...SharBear dont mess around SBR
    I'd never mess around the guys I consider friends. Crazy world I'm thrown in because of my name... as soon as most books see it they pinpoint me right away because I'm the stupid ass who didn't come up with a fake one to use on here.

Appreciate the shoutout love and like I said, all big books go through processor crap with Yanks sadly. And all books want to advertise at forums but when you run into someone like me who will tell the truth, it's not a good idea as I have nothing to lose. There's a reason SBR backs certain books in 2012 and it has nothing to do with someone's ability to pay marketing fees. This is not the right way to advertise but I enjoy speaking with Griffin and wish him the best of luck. Sincerely.
    Points Awarded:

gummy bears gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    How did them telling you to f off in 30 secs, abd you telling Griff over and over you liked him, put 1vice in their place
    Can only speak for myself, but the actions exposed by Sweep and Shari--I mean trying to buy a rating upgrade, means that I would never ever-ever consider loading up there, unless the whole place had new management. If the goal of 1vice is to generate new customers and gain positive publicity that will lead to increased revenues, then Sweep and Shari absolutely buried them.

jjgold

There really is zero difference with this book at and bet online

SBR should take them

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

Good videos Sweeper.

Your becoming one of my favorite posters.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    You are one stuppid motherfukker, post up at 1vice then u fukkin moron

High3rEl3m3nt

Also, I found it really disturbing that Griffin felt that any publicity is better than no publicity. Yah, maybe if you're an F'ing actor or singer, but as a business, bad publicity means bad business, which leads to no business. It can only be good if you don't have any business to begin with.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Sweep I am simply trying to figure out how you being told to f off 30 secs into a conversation, and then telling them over and ovet you like them, has put anyone in their place.

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

We did not try to buy a rating. Cory111 approached us about a possible buy out from his EZ fiasco and we told him we would consider it if the SBR would be behind it and in return they would bump our rating. The SBR was never behind it and they said we were trying to extort them for a better rating. End of story
    Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Can only speak for myself, but the actions exposed by Sweep and Shari--I mean trying to buy a rating upgrade, means that I would never ever-ever consider loading up there, unless the whole place had new management. If the goal of 1vice is to generate new customers and gain positive publicity that will lead to increased revenues, then Sweep and Shari absolutely buried them.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

High3 do you think that if two new books started today, and over the course of two yesrs had the same track recorf, but one bought a banner at sbr, that the two books would have the same sbr r

ating?

1Vice George

Every player that plays here gets paid and gets paid fast. Our payout record is impecable but everyone is entiled to their opinion. If you review the players that actually do play or have played with us and the reviews are positive overall.
    Also, I found it really disturbing that Griffin felt that any publicity is better than no publicity. Yah, maybe if you're an F'ing actor or singer, but as a business, bad publicity means bad business, which leads to no business. It can only be good if you don't have any business to begin with.

High3rEl3m3nt

Gummy are you Griffin? Do you regret your statement that any publicity is better than no publicity in a business context, especially one where reputation is everything?

Also, my trust in the SBR ratings is only to a certain degree. I actually trust what posters are saying more than I do the current ratings because of the site's business model. I think it is difficult to be critical of the hand that feeds you.

1Vice George

No Im his partner, Griffin was banned from the SBR a while ago. Im George.
    Gummy are you Griffin? Do you regret your statement that any publicity is better than no publicity in a business context, especially one where reputation is everything?

Also, my trust in the SBR ratings is only to a certain degree. I actually trust what posters are saying more than I do the current ratings because of the site's business model. I think it is difficult to be critical of the hand that feeds you.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Damn it Sweeper! I was busy being entertained by your videos and forgot to get my play in on the fuking Mets.

acl123
    syndicate

Gummy i will be in contact.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

1Vice's SBR RATING is a D.

If anyone is wondering.

High3rEl3m3nt

George, do you regret your partner making that statement? I believe that a statement of that nature reveals quite a bit about an organization's values. When someone who is running a business is willing to make a statement of that nature off the fly to someone, who he does not even know on the phone, and one who admitted that he is recording video, makes me a little skeptical.

jjgold

Sweeper great work!!!!!!!

You rattled this guy

1Vice George

I would agree that good publicity is way better than bad publicity but for a small book that opened shop in December its good because it throws our name out there. I will always prefer to get blasted because Griffin has a short temper then to be blasted for not paying people or giving them runarounds with their payouts. IMHO.

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    1Vice's SBR RATING is a D.

If anyone is wondering.
    Does anybody else find this odd.

1 vice doesnt pay sbr=D
    Betonline pays sbr=B+
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave acl123 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 1Vice George, BigDaddy, flyingillini, and sweep

High3rEl3m3nt

Well, I admit that I have never heard of you guys before Sweep. However, first impressions are the most difficult to change and create a positive impression that would lead to me and other posters willing to ship money over.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Does anybody else find this odd.

1 vice doesnt pay sbr=D
    Betonline pays sbr=B+
    I think this exposes why it's more important that posters communicate with other posters, than for posters to rely entirely on a ratings system.

First 1234567 ... Last