will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Terrell Owens signs 1 year deal with Seahawks

`http://www.krem.com/sports/165220896.html

This guy has been a jerk but I'm happy for him. He's been blackballed and if he caught for anywhere close to 1000 yards, it would give him a 2nd life. The opportunity is there. It's now or never. I mean really, he's an embarrassment off of the field but this is a hall of fame receiver. What's the NFL going to do when they have to induct him?

I say he catches for at least 800 yards and possibly over 1000.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

He would be lucky to see 400. He isnt even starting so for him to see near 1000 could be tough, he will prob be the 4th wr to start season. Unless Rice gets hurt or he really has a breakout year, i dont see him seeing much PT and being much of a factor.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Will , how is ur recovery going?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's nice to see him finally sign with a team. Hey may be washed up... but I want to see if he still has his attitude LOL

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Will , how is ur recovery going?

Hey Pac,

Lost 9 pounds in 8 days and I'm trying my hardest to be disciplined . Sometimes the stomach won't allow me to eat because it's tied around the esophagus. Been eating small meals. When people say that you can't do something, it drives me to do what they say I can't do. When you've had multiple surgeries (3) in a year, you become numb to this sh&t. I'm past the nausea stage and that's a big deal. Nausea is the worst. This surgery is all about taking the risk and "waiting it out". Doing my best. Anything worthwhile takes dedication and hard work (and some luck as us gamblers know). Thanks for asking.

You getting psyched for some NFL? Cabrera has been killing it. Tigers making a nice run with Verlander...Should get good. My Jets don't have a damn receiver, just Tebow running around the field shirtless and showing off. (like we don't know). I'm interested to see how well Tebow play's. He's up to 260 pounds (way to bulky for a mobile player like him)