Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It's the gambing or me?

the wife say...
    She is tired of the late night boozing gambling.

Honestly this is a tough choice. I mean I choice the kids and dog over the wife in a heart beat.
    Never want to see kids in a broken home. Love the dog 1000x than the wife.
    Pissed off and ready to drop 4 dimes on the Dodgers -110 with Fife today.
    Last edited by Balco10; 08-01-12 at 01:18 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cut the boozing and you should be ok

Marriage is a death trap man

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Did you drink and gamble when your relationship started? If so, WTF b!tch???

Find a girl that loves ya for who u are.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Depends on what the wife looks like

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    cut the boozing and you should be ok

Marriage is a death trap man
    I use the booze as an escape, but would be a good idea to cut it out completely.

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Depends on what the wife looks like
    Subpar.

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Did you drink and gamble when your relationship started? If so, WTF b!tch???

Find a girl that loves ya for who u are.
    Way before she arrived and tried to stay single, but bitch was persisted.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

So whats the point of the marriage? Sounds boring

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Need pics of wife to make an accurate decision please

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Need pics of wife to make an accurate decision please
    He already said she's subpar bro. She won't be anything you look twice at.

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    He already said she's subpar bro. She won't be anything you look twice at.
    You nailed it.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

How big are her titties??

Is the sex still good??

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It's all about your kids. Once you split with her, you have no say in their living conditions. Their mom wants to hook up with a guy using meth in the house, tough titties Balco. How you gonna prove it?
    Mom wants to hook up with random guys at bars every night and subject those kids to being around these guys, too bad. Nothing you can do.
    You'll be paying around 1-2k per month in child support, your kids will see maybe 10% of that money. The rest will subsidize your ex's bad habits that and putting your kids in situations not even your dog should be in.

Don't care about the kids, go for it. Take the dog and leave dodge. If you love your kids and don't want to see them living with drunks and meth heads, put your kids well being ahead of gambling. Work on your marriage and make the most of it. When the kids are 18, then you can do as you choose.

But don't make your kids go through living hell the next 10-12 years so you can be a losing gambler. Gonna suck if your daughter gets molested by some shit bag bf, that could have been prevented if you would have just worked on your damn marriage.

Be a man and do it for the kids. Pick up gambling when they're out of the house and when she gives you the ultimatum, kick the bitcch to the curb.
    Points Awarded:

Balco10 gave The Kraken 14 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Balco10

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    It's all about your kids. Once you split with her, you have no say in their living conditions. Their mom wants to hook up with a guy using meth in the house, tough titties Balco. How you gonna prove it?
    Mom wants to hook up with random guys at bars every night and subject those kids to being around these guys, too bad. Nothing you can do.
    You'll be paying around 1-2k per month in child support, your kids will see maybe 10% of that money. The rest will subsidize your ex's bad habits that and putting your kids in situations not even your dog should be in.

Don't care about the kids, go for it. Take the dog and leave dodge. If you love your kids and don't want to see them living with drunks and meth heads, put your kids well being ahead of gambling. Work on your marriage and make the most of it. When the kids are 18, then you can do as you choose.

But don't make your kids go through living hell the next 10-12 years so you can be a losing gambler. Gonna suck if your daughter gets molested by some shit bag bf, that could have been prevented if you would have just worked on your damn marriage.

Be a man and do it for the kids. Pick up gambling when they're out of the house and when she gives you the ultimatum, kick the bitcch to the curb.
    Balco said the wife is tired of the 'late night' boozing and gambling. If you can refrain from gambling/drinking while they are awake I would think this is a good start. Maybe take the kids to the park a couple nights a week to stop you from drinking earlier in the day. I dunno really what to suggest as I don't have a wife/kids but I believe you gotta put them first and give them the best you can. Breaking up the family likely won't be good for them. However, living in a house where the parents don't get along well isn't a great situation either.

Keep sbr updated man.

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Sharp post. It's basically a pro-con situation. If you really care about your kids, you have to remember that she will be holding all the cards once you are divorced. Ever notice how whenever someone says that it's a bad thing to stay together for the kids, it's usually a woman? If you choose to stay,cut back on the drinking, gamble on the sly, and hold your nose while screwing her if need be. Wait until the kids are grown, then hit the bricks if need be. Oh, you may want to get snipped too.

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

SBR getting deep

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

the kids r the death trap, unless the wife is coked/boozed up every night they rnt gona b living with you.

id love to know what percentage of married are happy, probably pretty small.

Balco10

Yeap it's the only reason I stay is for the kids benefit. If I had no kids I would of been gone years ago. She doesn't drink or do drugs and is religious, hard worker with high income. So not worried about her putting the kids in a bad situation if we split. It's like a brother-sister relationship with no intimacy. Shit I rather sleep with the dog than her. Marriage is a deathtrap! Oh and I always wait until the kids are down for bed before I hit the sauce. Been dry for 2 days and no urge to gamble.

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Is that you Pauly?

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Being married does have some upside. I guess it depends on how much of the family income you're spending on booze and gambling. Gambling can be a harsh mistress

Balco10

About 200 a month on both. Won 5k on the NCAA tournament and been down hill ever since due to baseball. Still up on the year. If I stay in moderation with gambling then I should be fine. Or plus 200 a month for side action at the massage palors.