The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

SBR's FIRST ***OFFICIAL*** HALL OF FAME

Guys here all talk, no action. Everyone scared to take control of this operation so I'm going to do it.

This is SBR'S FIRST ***OFFICIAL*** HALL OF FAME. Any hall of fame implemented after this will be SBR's second and unofficial hall of fame.

I will be inducting members and keep a running list.

I will take everyones opinions into consideration, however, power posters, founders, POTM and some Mods opinions will be heavily weighted.

Enough talk gentlemen, lets get to SBR's FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMERS

1. SBRJOHN
    2. JJGOLD
    3. PEEP
    4. GANCHROW
    5. MATHDOTCOM
    6. DURITO
    7. MONKEYFOCKER
    8. OPIE
    9. WILLIE BEE
    10. BREAD
    11. CARPE DIME

This was a tough list to make and I combed through list after list and poster after poster. Read tens of thousands of posts to come to this final decision. Feelings will be hurt but this is a fair, representative and accurate list.

CONGRATULATIONS to SBR'S FIRST EVER HALL OF FAMERS!!!!!!!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Never heard of #6-8 on that list

The Kraken

It was grueling to whittle down these 11 posters. Some posters being considered were very close to being inducted but these 11 really had all of the qualifications. Others posters considered

Deuce
    Bronxer
    Nicky Santoro
    BeantownJim
    Justin7
    Frizzeli
    Sick Gambla
    Chi_Archie
    Robyn
    RogueScholar
    Spankie
    Shari91
    CompaqqDikk
    Richkas
    ttwarrior1
    iifold
    MartinBlank
    Dad
    CougarBait
    Bigday
    StealthyBurrito
    BrockLanders
    Iwinyourmoney
    ExtraInnings
    Baus
    VyomGuy
    Trytrytry
    Fourlengthsclear

And a few others...

This is a who's who list here. Only top posters considered and elite posters over two years time or more made it.

Congratulations again the SBR'S FIRST EVER HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Good work Kraken. Keep the ball Rollin pal!

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

How does BrockLanders not make it in your top 11?

The Kraken

Joe it was tough. Brock and Nicky were right there. But only 10 + Peep could get in. Brocks a great poster and future hall of famer without doubt but I just could not justify putting him in against these guys.

Joe, the list is official. It's in stone. Feelings are hurt right now.

5dimes 'live help' is open for counceling for any posters needing to talk.

Also, tinychat is available as well.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Sick thread guy

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

what about Pavyracer?

The Kraken

Joe, I cannot continue to go over every single poster with you one by one. I'm already looking at posts for the next class of inductees. Pavy was very on the list as well. Joe, in time all the greats will be in the HOF here at SBR.

No haste decisions, joe. Everyone chose deserved to be in the first class. And nobody else.

I knew that assuming the role of SBR's FIRST EVER ***OFFICIAL*** HALL OF FAME PRESIDENT would be controversial but I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE WAR JOE.

GOod Luck, Joe. I hope you to see your name as an inductee very soon

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Too bad your list isn't sanctioned by SBR

move along,nothing to see here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kracken some accurate names but some very inaccurate

I will not call anyone out though

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I would replace Opie with Pavy. Or even Fishhead maybe?

Opie is lovely and I adore him but I'm not sure he's HOF yet. Still too early but maybe next year or the one after? Those guys in your list made the forum what it is today even if everyone doesn't understand their influence.

Either way though Kraken, great list. Love all of those guys. The TT guys in particular - even that cranky f'r Mathy - have really made SBR what it is. We get emails telling us how people found SBR and it's quite often because they've searched something that leads them to a TT post from one of those legends. And JJ obv needs no explanation... they're still talking about him regularly at other forums which makes me smile

The Kraken

Shari, thanks for the response.

Opie1988 was my toughest decision. I took him off the list many times but it never felt right. I understand Opie does not have the Join Date of some of the others, or the knowledge to hang in the TT but in my mind and according to my calculations, OPIE1988 had done just enought to be inducted.

I'm a progressive thinker Shari and OPIE1988 was an edgey choice but a very deserving one as well.

Pavy is very worthy to be on the list as well. I actually debated putting PAVY on the list instead of PEEP b/c peep never posted much here. But it didn't feel right either.

Shari, I"m very satisfied with the list. Every HOF list is controversial. Everyone has their opinions.

But the opinions that matter the most are those of the selection committee.

For the next class of SBR HOF inductees, there will be 11 of us voting for them.

Shari, the first step is the hardest.

Shari, look how mad Brock Landers is that he didn't get in. The guy already sent me a PM threatening legal action Unreal. He takes this seriously. Brock should get in next round anyways.

Some people are talkers, others are doers. Shari, I'm a doer.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You did a great job! I love Opie so I'm all for him being on the list. It just seemed a bit off because I always associate the first HOF anywhere with being the old timers up to that point and then the others are just added yearly. But Opie is very worthy. Guy is a nutter half the time but man does he have stamina and a good sense of humour.

As for Peep, guy is a legend and I think it's right you put him on there. Can't see how anyone would disagree. I'm not sure of his entire background with John, Bill, etc but he always talked really highly about SBR to me privately and was crazy supportive about my being the only really visible female gambling mod on a forum. We'd chat about new books and he'd let me know after he tried them out. He was the only guy who had the balls to put his cash in play to try just for the sake of it. Actually trytrytry is another one but I see he's on your future list so it's all good. You did good my friend

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Good job.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Too bad your list isn't sanctioned by SBR

move along,nothing to see here
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I, JOHN HAROLD WALKER, owner/operator/administrator or SBRFORUM.com and SBRodds.com, fully sanction the above list as SBR'S FIRST EVER HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES, Signed JHW.

Unreal
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

This is stupid. Kid joined in 2011, know your role Kraken. You have 1,765 posts. Get real. You aren't sanctioning sh*t. No one even knows you.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    This is stupid. Kid joined in 2011, know your role Kraken. You have 1,765 posts. Get real. You aren't sanctioning sh*t. No one even knows you.

Deemer calling Lou right now to file a formal protest.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

Deemer is still mad I buried him in his other thread.

Guy goes 7-1 and makes a thread about it. Deemer, act like you've accomplished something before.

I knew I'd take shots. Part of being an innovator and a leader. I take full responsibility for my picks which have already been sanctioned by SBR.

This is just the beginning. The next group of inductees will likely calm some nerves. More familiar names to some of the new guys here that I'm taking heat from. Gonna talk with the other 11 and decide how many to introduce.

Most here have never heard of any of the 11 other than JJGOLD, OPIE and MATHDOTCOM. I inducted greatness, not most popular.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

perfectly done.
    If I were you though I'd add loshak's "the HG" handle with the Carpe Dime handle.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Kraken i appreciate you considering me for induction next year

That being said pal i am going to need you to remove my name from that list.

As much as I love SBR there are a lot of days where i really wish I had never discovered this place for a variety of reasons.

It wouldn't really be a shining moment in my life to be inducted into a HOF for posters at an online gambling forum.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

lol a ghost make a hall of fame list, typical sbr..

poster hasnt even been here a year lol

well done

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Solid list Kraken

Honor to be on it

Shari I would love to put you in a sexual pretzel

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

any HOF list that involves brock landers not being the first name on it is impossible to take serious, hes the most famous sbr poster there is

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

never heard of 4 of those ,

bruno sammartino and bob backlund turn down wwe every year, maybe 2 on that list will do the same

You shouldn't be in hall if your less then 3 years here

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Solid list Kraken

Honor to be on it

Shari I would love to put you in a sexual pretzel
    Indeed.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    perfectly done.
    If I were you though I'd add loshak's "the HG" handle with the Carpe Dime handle.
    I should have done it initially but honestly didn't even think about it at the time. I was all nerves when I hit submit, know history was being made. I missed that. I considered editing the op and adding it but I am going to leave it unadulterated and un-edited.

Honestly Archie, there's two or three other Loshak handles that could easily be up for induction. This is something we will all have to consider heavily. One poster, multilpe handles. Archie, you're a power poster, POTM, legend and have been here for a lengthy period of time. Your opinions are heavily weighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Kraken i appreciate you considering me for induction next year

That being said pal i am going to need you to remove my name from that list.

As much as I love SBR there are a lot of days where i really wish I had never discovered this place for a variety of reasons.

It wouldn't really be a shining moment in my life to be inducted into a HOF for posters at an online gambling forum.

Bronxer I understand and we will take this into consideration come voting time. The thing is Bronxer, you've been so good for so long, it will be hard to have an SBR ***OFFICIAL*** HALL OF FAME without you in it.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    any HOF list that involves brock landers not being the first name on it is impossible to take serious, hes the most famous sbr poster there is
    This post says a lot about you personally. Brock is a well-known poster but this is not a popularity contest. IF it were, BROCK LANDERS would land #2 behind JJGOLD.

Trinity, I don't think that's been done yet, you should do it so you can put Landers whereever you want him But this is the HALL OF FAME son, greatness gets you in, not famous.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Kraken, who did you bury? I'm letting you know to tail me. Today I got a huge 4u play on Dodgers, and they're up 4-0 in the 3rd. If you were smart, you'd shut up and follow me. No one wants your SBR nominations, you're a joke. You haven't been around long enough to know all of SBR's HOF posters. Don't be an innovator, you're not Ben Franklin

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Kraken, who did you bury? I'm letting you know to tail me. Today I got a huge 4u play on Dodgers, and they're up 4-0 in the 3rd. If you were smart, you'd shut up and follow me. No one wants your SBR nominations, you're a joke. You haven't been around long enough to know all of SBR's HOF posters. Don't be an innovator, you're not Ben Franklin
    Deemer-

You know not who you're speaking too, pal.

He's a longtime legend. Trust me.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Deemer needs to know his place around here and not act like such a fukkin tough guy. We all saw your videos kid you look like a metro sexual pussy.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Deemer needs to know his place around here and not act like such a fukkin tough guy. We all saw your videos kid you look like a metro sexual pussy.
    Deemer is best lookin Asian on the board.

Just ask him.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Frizzy where the fukk u been

Hit me on the 908 pal

I have a board issue i need cleaned up

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nickyyyyy has to be on there, what the flower!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The Hall should be called the JJ Gold Hall of Fame. Nicky aka Sick Gambler should be the second inductee behind JJ. Neither should face confirmation.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Frizzy where the fukk u been

Hit me on the 908 pal

I have a board issue i need cleaned up
    Ill hit you up in 15 mins

123 Last