JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

So, which SBR poster is getting laid at the Bash??? $$$

Seems like every poster here thinks they are God's gift to women, but behind the keyboard they're really a short tubby guy going bald. Today I am not going with King Mayan, this guy is shorter is shorter than me and all he cares about is lifting weights and overdosing on the juice. (Mayan, don't kill me please). If Dad was a lot younger, I think this guy would provide the Bash with all the girls we would need.

If I had to pick someone, TheMoneyShot!

For your time:

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Does this include the multiple posters that will be paying for pleasure?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Without paying to get laid. Funny, everybody talks the talk but when its time to walk the walk, everybody hides.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i would say me probably to be honest because i am prepping cutting down on carbs and trying to get in shape

plus theirs a few posters i know i am almost certain would be down if i made the move (they basically know who they are - no opie i am not talking about you)

so i am looking forward to it because i am pretty sure at some point yes i will be getting laid and also will feel great about it since i know the posters i have flirted with on and off over the years who will be there will be pleasantly surprised by what i will be bringing in terms of body-wise, better then last bashes for sure where i was more scrawny

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Jmobile I'm going to pound you deep motherfukker..

How tall are you?? Huh?? 3inches taller than me??

Not my fault I look short because I have a wide manly frame, while you have a frame of a 14 year old boy..

Motherfukker.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

will be lot of guy on guy action

I predict some will come out of closet

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Luckily for you guys I'm not going.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Why would you WANT to be laid by a Freemont St. skank?

Not something to be proud of

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

I'm fawking scared of Mayan now. I don't think I wanna go to the Bash. This guy is gonna bench press me and perhaps put me in a blender as his post protein meal. Mayan, will you be happy if I paid for another tranny to give you company while you stay at Vegas????

CarpeDime, what you mean you been flirting with posters here? 99% of posters all have a rooster. I think Shari is the only female here.

Unreal, no posters here have game.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Look out for Dimer, Guy guy sneaks around with his camara 24/7. Probably has my room bugged with live vid feed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no one

case closed
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

If the question is what SBR male poster will have sex with a female at the bash that is not a prostitute then I would bet NOBODY for the max limit.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

CarpeDime, what you mean you been flirting with posters here? 99% of posters all have a rooster.
    yeah i know but obviously i havent been flirting with ALL of them. I am talking about just a few over the years whom i know are going to this years bash

im not saying im going to get laid because i've been flirting with every poster, i'm saying i'm going to get laid because i know for a fact that a few who are into me will be at the bash