cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Do any books offer "limit orders" on in-game betting?

I remember this feature at the old tradesports, I've never tried matchbook but I wonder if any books allow you put a "limit order" on in-game betting. What I mean by that is for example if you only want to take Federer at odds of -110 or better you could put a limit order for "Federer -110" with the in-game betting software of the book. Your limit order would automatically be placed when/if the odds ever got to "Federer -110".

I don't see why all books wouldn't want this because it would only increase the amount bet and isn't that what they all want?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betfair I think

Also any Betfair trading software.

Market feeder Pro
    Geekstoy
    Betangel

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Betfair I think

Also any Betfair trading software.

Market feeder Pro
    Geekstoy
    Betangel
    Thank you. It's such a really useful feature I'm surprised people don't request it. It's a big advantage for the players (more control and easier betting) and the books (higher volume of bets) in my opinion. I think it's a win-win situation.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

The reason Betfair has it is because it does not want any action only commission, its more like match making. While other books will take your action so they don't see any value in offering something like that to you specially if its going to work in your favor.