arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukking help!!!!

Yesterday morning I took that 3000 check to another bank. I just look this morning my bank account is froze and its saying to contact them. I'm sick to my stomach andal a little bit scared. What the **** is going to happen. I don't even know what to tell them if they start questioning me.

Help

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well your gonna have to think of somewhere that gave you the check before you call them. Odds are it bounced and since it's a high amount so they want to tell you? Have you had one bounce before? Also what bank is this?

arnoldrothstein

No I haven't. Its PNC bank. I'm not gonna get in any trouble am I? What should I tell them?

arnoldrothstein

Listen it was a shady looking check. My credit union wouldn't take it said it had a London routing number. My stomach is sick

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You're going to jail

arnoldrothstein

Smoke what you thinkvis gonna happen

The Bet Master

For future reference you probably shouldnt use an exact amount because then its hard to lie about selling something. Use like $2948.

The Bet Master

At least you know where it came from. Your friend in London owns a company and he owed you money.

Smoke

arnie I've seen it happen

especially if left a paper trail over the years

I hope for your sake you paid tour taxes on winnings over the years

arnoldrothstein

I don't know what to do

Smoke

Tax evasion is serious business arnie

all they have to do is follow the paper trail

Smoke

I would probably move out of town for awhile

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

business as usual.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smoke, stop fukking w/ him

arnold, a good thing u got going for you is you're a Jew

you should be fine

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Any advice taken from Smoke is completely idiotic and stupid. He has no idea and is looking to make a joke out of anything he can.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Smoke, do the correct thing and put a gun to your face and pull the trigger.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Any advice taken from Smoke is completely idiotic and stupid. He has no idea and is looking to make a joke out of anything he can.
    Shut up jew you know nothing. You are obviously an idiot. You don't realize that cashing these checks at banks leaves a paper trail.. If he paid his taxes he is fine..

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Shut up jew you know nothing.
    Well this insult hurts.....NOT. You try and insult me by calling me a Jew (which i'm so far off of being one LMAO) and yet you ass lick Illinis ass hole all night long. Oh boy, carry on doing what you do, jumping from one thread to the next posting nothing but useless posts. Someones gotta do it.

Smoke

Well this insult hurts.....NOT. You try and insult me by calling me a Jew (which i'm so far off of being one LMAO) and yet you ass lick Illinis ass hole all night long. Oh boy, carry on doing what you do, jumping from one thread to the next posting nothing but useless posts. Someones gotta do it.
    you're a jew and that's a fact. Apparently you haven't been around much cause if you were you would know that I used illini as pawn to spread the word's of Jesus. I also completely bashed him and told him I hope tel Aviv blows up into pieces and Hitler is an icon. By the way you know nothing about the laws in America cause you don't live here idiot. Many have went to jail for not paying taxes on gambling winnings.. Get your facts straight

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

you're a jew and that's a fact. Apparently you haven't been around much cause if you were you would know that I used illini as pawn to spread the word's of Jesus. I also completely bashed him and told him I hope tel Aviv blows up into pieces and Hitler is an icon. By the way you know nothing about the laws in America cause you don't live here idiot. Many have went to jail for not paying taxes on gambling winnings.. Get your facts straight
    Spreading the word of Jesus? Are you suffering from brain damage? This is a fuking gambling forum. I never claimed i knew the laws of America, i have a fairly good idea, but i'm not one to get involved in someones problems especially since i'm not 100% on the appropriate response. I've been around here a while and i know your posts and they are lacking in substance.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

I guarantee you right now, i am no JEW.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

I would have gassed myself in an oven if i was.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

The only honest answer in this thread.

Call the bank.. tell them u sold something on ebay.. they will more than likely say check is bad or may even clear it after talking with u.. have a legit item u could have bought in mind.. computer equipment.. etc.. something for ur business maybe.

If they say check is bad.. call the book and have them send a diff method.. cash probably at this point.

this isnt the end of the world or anything here. just calm down and call them.. the person on the other line is just doing their job.. and they arent going to accuse u of anything.. they may ask what the check was for or if u trust the person.. just say u will have them pay via another method and will contact them through ebay.. etc

gl

-stash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Yesterday morning I took that 3000 check to another bank. I just look this morning my bank account is froze and its saying to contact them. I'm sick to my stomach andal a little bit scared. What the **** is going to happen. I don't even know what to tell them if they start questioning me.

Help
    Don't lie. They already know where the check comes from if the account is frozen. Better to tell them it's none of their business than to lie. Or if you must lie, say it's affiliate commission from a website you promote online.

Just go in asking why they won't honor it, that's all the info you give a crap about from them.

And if they won't honor it, maybe ask them for it in writing so it will be less trouble getting re-payed.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Its fine. Just call them and tell the truth or lie, doesn't matter they already know. You have zero legal liability though they might want to boot you from the bank (doubtful). GL, dont sweat it tho.

Smoke

I would have gassed myself in an oven if i was.
    maybe we can be buddies after all. If I were a jee I would of done the same thing

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

jews are good peoples.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    jews are good peoples.
    wrong....

Hitler is good peoples

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're going to jail

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

What is the result here?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Don't lie. They already know where the check comes from if the account is frozen. Better to tell them it's none of their business than to lie. Or if you must lie, say it's affiliate commission from a website you promote online.

Just go in asking why they won't honor it, that's all the info you give a crap about from them.

And if they won't honor it, maybe ask them for it in writing so it will be less trouble getting re-payed.
    good advice here

you can avoid lying and yet not tell the whole truth, just say it was a payment from an internet transaction. you don't have to tell them everything and they really don't care.

don't sweat it, you're dealing with a bank not the police. banks care about making money and nothing else.

arnoldrothstein

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    The only honest answer in this thread.k

Call the bank.. tell them u sold something on ebay.. they will more than likely say check is bad or may even clear it after talking with u.. have a legit item u could have bought in mind.. computer equipment.. etc.. something for ur business maybe.

If they say check is bad.. call the book and have them send a diff method.. cash probably at this point.

this isnt the end of the world or anything here. just calm down and call them.. the person on the other line is just doing their job.. and they arent going to accuse u of anything.. they may ask what the check was for or if u trust the person.. just say u will have them pay via another method and will contact them through ebay.. etc

gl

-stash
    Thanks

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

tell them you won this form sports handicapping from an out of the country web site and this was a payment..u were even skeptical if it was all true but thought hey might as well deposit..thank them for there diligence.

Smoke

Sorry Arnie I just wanted to ruffle your feathers a little bit... Honestly though make sure you pay your taxes on winnings. Peace

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Arnold what book do you use?