opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

With all that's going on in sports right now, what are you watching??

NBA and NHL playoffs in peak time. MLB on every day. What are you guys giving your viewing hours too?

I'm basically devoted to baseball & playoff hockey right now. Since the Mavs got eliminated, I have barely watched any NBA. To be honest, hoops comes in last of the 4 major sports that get my time. I simply cannot relate to the NBA.

With the Rangers starting out so strongly, its certainly easy to get amped for even these early season games. And in my opinion, nothing really comes close to the intensity of playoff hockey. (....even moreso when your team is in it!)

What are you wasting your valuable hours watching on tv currently, my brethren??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

College football workout. High school football 7 on 7s... idk where your from opie but where I'm fromt I eat sleep and shyt football

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Don't watch the NBA until playoff time. Much different brand of BBall. And don't watch MLB until playoff time either.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tennis,NHL, MLB, fighting,NBA in that order.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    College football workout. High school football 7 on 7s... idk where your from opie but where I'm fromt I eat sleep and shyt football

I live in east Texas, pal. Born and raised in Arlington. Everything is a distant second fiddle to football down here. Not even a close race. As well as the Rangers have done the past few years, I can guarantee the Cowboys pre-season games will bury them as far as viewer numbers. Football is King. I've also been watching a bunch of NFL Network. They always have some great shows on there.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA, last few games of EPL season,MLB. I watch opening round of NHL then cup because i get enough exposure during course of day about it from other people to tire me out. MLB is my favorite sport for playing as background noise when I'm doing other work/looking to relax. Can't wait for NFL though.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    NBA, last few games of EPL season,MLB. I watch opening round of NHL then cup because i get enough exposure during course of day about it from other people to tire me out. MLB is my favorite sport for playing as background noise when I'm doing other work/looking to relax. Can't wait for NFL though.
    Good to hear, Market. I imagine you're a big NCAA football fan as well. Nothing like college football in the fall.

I get the feeling that Market, like myself, is counting down the days to this most storied of all rivalries.....
    November 17 12:00 PM Yale Harvard Stadium • Boston, MA (129th edition of The Game)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

NBA = Unwatchable

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Good to hear, Market. I imagine you're a big NCAA football fan as well. Nothing like college football in the fall.

I get the feeling that Market, like myself, is counting down the days to this most storied of all rivalries.....
    November 17 12:00 PM Yale Harvard Stadium • Boston, MA (129th edition of The Game)
    If I'm watching the games I'm usually betting in game markets. Maybe Handsome Dan can start posting some props to make things more interesting for me?

But yes when football season rolls around I'm watching that 90% of the time. No better spectacle.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

great tennis matches are on every morning lately and then nba playoffs at night.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    NBA = Unwatchable
    agree

i might watch about 5 minutes of a game and that's it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Car Racing, Tennis, AFL, Golf, NHL, MLB, in that order.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Soccer and listening to MLB / NBA games on iPhone

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Amen to that.... I'm going to have come down and check out the high school football in texas.. stuck in nj, I hear football is king in the south... even though new jersey has the current national champs... can't wait for football to get in full swing. You near dallas carter or periman? Mojo
    I live in east Texas, pal. Born and raised in Arlington. Everything is a distant second fiddle to football down here. Not even a close race. As well as the Rangers have done the past few years, I can guarantee the Cowboys pre-season games will bury them as far as viewer numbers. Football is King. I've also been watching a bunch of NFL Network. They always have some great shows on there.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  46608027.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  32.5 KB

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ranger baseball

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

NHL playoffs (Kings ), NBA playoffs (Lakers ), and MLB (Dodgers ). Like most.........football is my favorite sport and I'm looking forward to seeing the Trojans stomp lots of ass this fall.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have watched about two hours of sports this year. Bought a 60' LED with the ultimate sound and home theatre systems and can't be bothered to watch it. Between muting the sound, bad games and the time I spend capping I don't even bother.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

NHL and a few MLB games. Don't give one fukk about NBA.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

mostly the nba, watch some of the pirate games and nhl games, if i have action on something it usually gets the most preference, almost dont watch any baseball til the playoffs except the pirates, and once they are eliminated, my tv goes off.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NBA

Hockey is dead in USA..only people watching are some people in NJ/NY area

Baseball has been dead for years..look at ball parks..EMPTY

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

all my attention has been on NHL playoffs.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NBA

Hockey is dead in USA..only people watching are some people in NJ/NY area

Baseball has been dead for years..look at ball parks..EMPTY
    come on man you cant be serious. Phillies, Yankees, Boston all sell out every single game of the season. I'm sure I am missing out a few as well. baseball attendance has risen with each year lately.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

NHL playoffs are the best thing going right now followed by MLB

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

We are entering the worst time to be a sports fan, annually. Thank god for the Olympics.

If I could take a pill at the end of college bball season, and wake up at that start of college football season, and never have to watch another inning of baseball again, or experience the summer months in general, I'd pay whatever it costs.

Hate this time o year, especially once the NBA is over.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Too bad ur stuck with Romo and the cowboys and another year missing the playoffs

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I try to catch nba. Bases is tough for me to sit through.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love NBA and NHL playoffs.....Big Devils fan here so loving this run right now, and rooting for the Thunder and Pacers of the teams left in basketball

Yankees fan as well but don't watch every inning of every game, and enjoy watching other MLB games, but don't fully get into MLB until NBA and NHL are over with

Excited for the soccer UEFA Euro 2012 tournament in June......

Of course all of this is not even close to college football and NFL.......Football is my life in the fall

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

NHL Playoffs and the IIHF tourney in Finland.

Soon, that ice will be thawing...

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    We are entering the worst time to be a sports fan, annually. Thank god for the Olympics.

If I could take a pill at the end of college bball season, and wake up at that start of college football season, and never have to watch another inning of baseball again, or experience the summer months in general, I'd pay whatever it costs.

I like your idea. College sports are by far and away the best for me especially college basketball

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Chalky we can work this out for roughly 50k, room and board and cost of meds. Daily injections.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChalkyDog

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Basketball and hockey

Baseball if I can in afternoon
    Watched a little dodgers last night after basketball

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I been watching The Bachelorette.

The wife controls the TV.

Last night I watched the movie The Vow, wasn't bad.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Too bad ur stuck with Romo and the cowboys and another year missing the playoffs
    totally agree here the cowboys are stacked on both sides of the ball but will never win with this guy leading the offense.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

also yes watching nga playoffs.

1234 ... Last