SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos UFC 147 Preview w/ Nick Kalikas (DSI) and Matt Manzella (CageReligion.com)

Nick Kalikas, an MMA oddsmaker and consultant for BetDSI, and Matt Manzella from CageReligion.com and host of Cage Religion Radio, discuss the main card for UFC 147 with SBR's Peter Loshak.

Part 1: Silva/Franklin, Werdum/Russow
    Silva and Franklin both looking iffy, Russow a huge underdog despite being undefeated in UFC

Part 2: 3 Brazilian vs Brazilian Fights
    Moraes/Ferrieria, Pepey vs Bezerra, Alcantara vs Dias round out the main card

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Kalikas, throw me a bone in July 7th pal.

Thanks in advance.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Kalikas, I don't care what Loshak says about you... You're one of the good guys.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Kalikas, I don't care what Loshak says about you... You're one of the good guys.
    Hey Bigday, why don't you talk to the higher ups here and see if we can add a little decorum to the video? Loshak is alteast wearing a jacket but Kalikas looks like he just stepped out of the boys dept at old Navy. You might as well have Loshak do the damn thing in a wife beater.

Is this some kinda Keyser Sose move by kalikas to make us underestimate him? because he looks like a 12 year who was dressed by his mother.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159